Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jem- with you on the hating my body. Does it really get better after 12 weeks? Xx

GF- big hugs. I'm with you honey. Xxx

Any suggestions on what I can get to look semi decent for a christening in 2 weeks while my skinny SIL struts around in her size 6 outfit. Aaaaggghh pressure of a family gathering really doesn't help. The way in going I will be in tracky bottoms and maternity top.

Dh has just taken Thomas out in the car to try and settle him and give me some time without the crying.

Buy something for your new shape. I would not worry about how you looked before and buy something that will flatter you right now. Maybe something that has a belt to add some shape etc thats what I do.
12weeks is normally when babies seem happier :)

I invested in some hardcore control pants after my eldest was born and focussed on my giant bfing boobs!

I went for empire line and floaty dresses etc to feel more confident x

Thanks MF- I think I've made things worse by trying on clothes in my pre baby size but Jeeez the hips I have now (do they go wider for a while?) I've always struggled to keep my weight in check so in sooooo frustrated!

Ap- night try the control pants to pull belly in! Will shoehorn myself into them :) thanks

My hips are wider/ bigger atm. Sure its natural and body takes a while tk sort itsself out x

Girls, does this crying get any easy? Does it stop? All I do is cry.
xoxox

Massive hugs becca, it will stop soon :hugs:

This thrush is doing my head in, Sophie's meds have cleared her mouth up, my cream is doing sod all, its getting worse! Today is day 4 of treatment, how long should I leave it before I ring the doc up for something else?

Your hips will be wider for a bit because your pelvis is still open from carrying bubba, it gets better!

Becca, hugs xx

bec i was the same first few days home cried at everything itdoes get better . feeling a bit tearfull tonihht tho with leney being poorly and mothers day in theuk tomorrow and not being ableto see my mum she hadnt even met lena yet :-( and prob wont until july at her christening due to my dad being ill and not knowing when he can and cant work so they dont havethe money and neither do we distancs sucks monkeys ding dings:cry:

Girls, does this crying get any easy? Does it stop? All I do is cry.
xoxox

Day 4 and 5 were the worst for me. Just don't stop yourself from crying if you feel that you need it....bottling it up will make it worse. Hope you feel better soon.

Hope Lena is better.

I day you feel better at 12 weeks body wise, but i remember going on holiday after
My baby was four months and I still felt pretty awful.
But our babies will all be I'm some sort of routine and if we are lucky stn?
As for the christening, I would suggest a floaty dress, Newlook has some dresses that gather in round the waist.
Midnight, I don't what the doctor gives? But I had it real bad once and I got the cream
You insert inside you- just before bed and you take a tablet and the very next day I
amazingly felt normal done there!! I'm not sure how long other medicine should take?

I am starting to realise that it will never go back how it was. I love jade soooo much but I do feel a bit bad for the older two???? Is this normal to feel sad for siblings?

Hugs to everyone with older children, my two year is defo testing me.
I run up to our front door to put the shopping inside and she had managed to reach Ruby- all still strapped in car seat- and really scratched her face.
I just wanted to cry as I couldn't protect Ruby :(
(sometimes Demi does it to tickle her but she doesn't get her own strength I guess)

Hugs Beccs, im still emotional, think I get on the verge of tears T least once a day.

Hope we all all have a good night. I went to bed at 8:30 so I've had 3 hours already, lucky me but what Saturday night ,ha ha x

My grammar I awful. I'm on the phone..
I feel sad too. I don't regret Ruby at all and she fits in perfectly and I very much loved. But I do feel guilty on my other two children. I've turned there 'perfect life' upside down and now there witnessing me fall in love with another being and all of sudden this little baby takes up alot of there time. And there us nothing they or I can do about it!
I feel torn to wanting and feeling like I should hold Ruby rather than leave her in the chair to doing stuff the girls.
If I'd known how emotionally draining a 3rd baby maybe I wonder what I would have done?

It actually dawned on me earlier that I've had three children in 3 years 8 months, no wonder my head my head is emotionally tired! Ha

Hugs though Midnight, I'm sure we won't feel like this for long. It will all be rewarding soon and the siblings will love eachother and have a lovely relationship. (my siblings are years and years apart, so that's why I've sone mine close, to have what I never had) x

Evening/Morning, girls!

We've had a busy day - I kept trying to get on here, but there was always something else to do! I have been Little Miss Housewife today, which I quite enjoyed! It was nice when DH got home and the flat was tidy and dinner was ready to go into the oven. :) Hehe!

I bought some new nursing bras from Mothercare today. I didn't get fitted, but I got size 34E. :wacko: I'm usually a 34C (though I've never actually been officially fitted!), so it's a bit mad, but I wanted room for when my boobs are full and the D cups just weren't cutting it! What I am confused about is where DD size comes in? :shrug:

Tonight is the first night Harry is using a grobag. I'm constantly worried about his temperature (like, always!), so I'm a bit nervous he can't kick the grobag off like he does his covers, but he does seem to love it so far! :) We don't have central heating, so we've had our storage heater on at nights ever since we've been at home, but tonight I've turned it off.

His reflux seems a bit better - I've cut out fizzy, so I think that's helped. If it gets bad, I'll take him to the docs, but we're going for another weigh-in on Tuesday with the HV, so I will mention it to her and see what she suggests.

Hope everyone is well. Bec, I don't feel overly emotional anymore, but certainly in the first week at least, I was crying at everything! I think possibly in the morning, I'll be a bit of a wreck since it's my first Mothers' Day. I don't think DH has anything special planned though - he's told me he wants a lie in in the morning, so I guess he's forgotten I'm meant to be the one having a lie in and breakfast in bed etc! :(

Hugs whisper

Jem - 3 little ones under 3, no wonder you are exhausted. You are doing amazing! Seriously hats of to you ladies with Los , I am struggling so much with justxa baby. I know I've said it before but I just admire you ladies so much. Xx

so proud of lena even tho shes poorly shejust went 4 hours 50 mins between feeds and sleep:cloud9:

mrs s we have the dreaded storage heaters here too and lenas been in sleep bags since she came home we manage to keep it between 20/22 c in the flat and midwife said its perfectly fine you can feel the back oc kneck or chest if worried too hot or cold etc but not too go by hands and feet, she actualh said its better too cold then too hot as too cold they will let you know but too hot they get sleepy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->