Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jade only poos once a day and is not sick but my other daughter used to posset at most feeds xx

Happy Mothers Day ladies!!

Sophie poops a bit less now, 2-3 times a day, but when she does go they are mega poosplosions :rofl:

Smiley - I hope you get a card, massive hugs sweetie x x x

I bet shes more than 9lb 2, I reckon 9lb 6. Connor was 10lb on friday :shock:

Gosh, me and my OH are laughing, we'd be lost without all of you!

We need to ring the place to register Lily, we'll do it next week. We have to go together as we're not married either.
xoxox

He came back looking sheepish and said sorry for forgetting and he had a card and some flowers(but all of the heads of the flowers have fell off, there is only leaves left, Im not even joking). The thought that counts I suppose! He got me some sweets as well, just some flumps and vimto bars and stuff that I like so I suppose I cant complain.

Glad he got there in the end, men are useless sometimes lol.

aww bless him I bet he didn't get a lot of choice for the flowers as they get sold out. mmm I could do with a flump :lol:

Haha, men eh? Gotta love 'em!

Mine actually stated "I've not got you a gift, as I'd screw it up, you can choose one when we go shopping". :haha: at least he knows!
xoxox

At least you will get something nice then Becca (and not headless flowers and carbonated drinks :lol: )

Wheee! It's my first Mothers' Day! I'm all excited!! :D

Harry got me a lovely card, a 'mummy's list' notepad and pen, and a 'first mothers day' photo album. DH got me a Champney's pamper set and DH's mum got me a photo of Harrison at a couple of hours old in a 'Born in 2013' frame. :)

My mummy is coming for lunch later, along with my bro.

Theo bought me a frame to put a family picture in & some slippers.

Feeling really rotten today- think I'm coming down with a cold, and feeling down in the dumps. Probs just tired.

Smiley, glad you got some presents in the end!

Hope you ladies have a great day :hugs:

Just had the funniest and most disgusting 5 minutes of my life. Jack had done a poo so I lay him down on the couch to change him, was wiping away when all of a sudden his bum exploded and my hand was literally dripping with poop! So OH came and took over while I went and washed my hands and I heard OH shout OMG so I ran in and he had exploded again but this time it was all over OHs clothes, the couch, the wall, the cushions...everywhere hahahaha! I couldnt stop laughing and OH was just sat there with Jacks legs in the air not being able to move coz he was covered in poo :rofl: :rofl:

Haha! Bless you :hugs:

I want a non-tacky mum necklace :).
xoxox

That sounds lovely!

Wheee! It's my first Mothers' Day! I'm all excited!! :D

Harry got me a lovely card, a 'mummy's list' notepad and pen, and a 'first mothers day' photo album. DH got me a Champney's pamper set and DH's mum got me a photo of Harrison at a couple of hours old in a 'Born in 2013' frame. :)

My mummy is coming for lunch later, along with my bro.

The first one is lovely :cloud9: This is my first one as a Mummy to 3! Have a lovely lunch x

Theo bought me a frame to put a family picture in & some slippers.

Feeling really rotten today- think I'm coming down with a cold, and feeling down in the dumps. Probs just tired.

Smiley, glad you got some presents in the end!

Hope you ladies have a great day :hugs:

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon and have a great day xx

Just had the funniest and most disgusting 5 minutes of my life. Jack had done a poo so I lay him down on the couch to change him, was wiping away when all of a sudden his bum exploded and my hand was literally dripping with poop! So OH came and took over while I went and washed my hands and I heard OH shout OMG so I ran in and he had exploded again but this time it was all over OHs clothes, the couch, the wall, the cushions...everywhere hahahaha! I couldnt stop laughing and OH was just sat there with Jacks legs in the air not being able to move coz he was covered in poo :rofl: :rofl:

:haha::haha: Omg one to remember! Hope your all poop free now :winkwink:

Lmfao that's hilarious! ! (Sorry) love that you got some Tango...who says romance is dead hey :D I dont think my oh even knows its mothers day lol but tbh I prefer the stuff kids got at school with their pocket money (best mum rosette and malteasers lol) they are so funny bless them. Just got back from my mums. My sister waxed my brows thank god.
Also sure af is on her way back. Got period pains!

Poop free but lots of washing to do! Poor Jack was also sick as he pooped as well lol so had double the mess to clean up! OH getting sprayed with poo is Karma for tha Tango :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->