Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jem, i came to bed at 8.30 too. Feels nice to have got some sleep in as she seems to settle better the first part of the night.
I also have the sibling guilt thing, its horrible. Feel like ive broken my happy confident little man. Worst of it is, hes stopped sleeping through. Hes stn since 11weeks old!!

Massive hugs to those dealing with colic/reflux. Those that are really bad night be worth ruling out intolerances? My ds went thru most of the colic and reflux meds to no avail then a paed suggested we try lactose free formula as i was intolerant as a child. It changed him instantly! We've got Matilda on this formula now as its likely her problem too.

Ive had to take her off the gaviscon, i couldn't bear the screaming from constipation. :( means dealing with the sick but not had any real projectile stuff as yet..

Happy mummies day to the uk mummies. Hope you all have a lovely day xx

I havent had any heightened emotions/ need to cry etc at all. I didnt with Oscar either, I just feel normal! I cant even feel my stitches from my second degree tear...in fact, if Jack wasn't here, I wouldnt even know I'd had a baby :haha:

Happy mothers day to everyone!

oh smiley hugs, did your OH say why he didnt get you one

Smiley, my OH never bothers lol but I dont do fathers day either. We only really celebrate birthdays and xmas. Lucky my kids are older so made me cards and got presents at school with pocket money bless them buy my OH won't even remember his own mum lol.

Jem, I did feel a biy bad as my other twi are only 20mths apart and now there is a 7yr gap before jade but has consoled myself she won't have anyone to argue and when she is 6 ruby can babysit ha ha. The other two love her so much more than I expected so I don't know why I feel bad. I guess just cause all has changed. Not in a bad way but change none the less. X

It just upsets me because I have gone out and bought all of the stuff for his family, written all of their cards etc, I made a massive effort for him for fathers day and he cant even spend £1 on a card for me. Bare in mind he went and blew £70 in the pub yesterday :nope: I just wanted a card to keep as a memory of my first mothers day with my two boys.

OHs mum has got me a few bits, just like a keyring and a badge and a fridge magnet which is lovely of her and I really appreciate it...but it is not the same as OH getting me a card off the kids. He has made zero effort.

Aw hun. I used to buy for his mum but now I dont lol and I don't even feel bad now turning up with nothing!
Your kids think your the best mum in the world anyway hun. Hugs xxx

Ugh, myself and Liam are such massive first time parents. How many times a day should babies poop? And is being sick okay?
xoxox

Well Connor poops up to like 5 times a day but he's formula fed, I know babies on the breast can differ. Sick is pretty normal I find, if it's at every feed I'd keep an eye for reflux. x

I nearly lost my mind last night with Connor, he just wouldn't settle all day! I think it was a mixture of taking too much milk, colic and being overtired.

Happy mothers day to you all, it's pouring down with snow here!

OH has took Oscar for a walk so lets see if he comes back with a card. Ive still not mentioned it and he still hasnt wished me a happy mothers day so I doubt it!

Jack is sick at every feed but he over does it and so is only sicking up what he hasnt got room for. He is incredibly greedy. Oscar on the hand had quite bad reflux. He was sick between 40-50 times a day, every day, no matter how much he had drunk. Infant gaviscon took the edge of it and brought it down to about 20 times a day :lol: and eventually at about 9 months old he stopped being sick all together. It was more of a hassle for us having to clean it up etc, really didnt bother Oscar at all that he was being sick.

With regards to poop, Jack is doing a few a day. Last night he squirted it all over me when ai was doing a nappy change :sick: Oscar used to go days without a poop so I think it really just varies.

I have an appointment on Thursday to register Connor, so annoying me and OH both have to go as we're not married :(

Hope you get your card Smiley :hugs:

We are registering Jack on wednesday...I'll be registering him on my own (we are not married) if I dont get my mothers day card :lol:

With bf babies they say 2 poops a day the size of a £2 at least.

Elodie had one day that she pretty much skipped a proper poop but I wasnt too worried as she had had loads of poops the day before and she didnt seem uncomfortable, lots of wet nappies, she was alert etc.

Bf babies can eventually go up to 10 days without a poo! That is when they are a little older, over 12 weeks or so normally but with my eldest she was only going every other day by 6 weeks I think.

Sick, it varies from baby to baby. Ivy was sick at every feed, sometimes projectile and the entire feed and then possets of sick inbetween throughout the day. She was never diagnosed with reflux but probably had it to some extent - fortunately it didnt cause her pain so we just dealt with the washing it caused!

It stopped completely and overnight pretty much at 6 months once she started eating solids :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->