Baby Bugs Due February 2013

no way AF already! I didn't have one for months and months with mine and I only BF for a week, Hope I don't get one so soon :nope:

I got AF after 7 or 8 weeks last time...hope it is longer this time!

Ha ha ha ha at the tango!!! Glad you got something in the end. I got flowers :) and his cooking now.

Ha ha at the pooh, Ruby does that too. The other day I was wipin her bottom and she did the loudest pooh/pop ever and it made my two year old cry, haha.

Hope your all having a lovely day. It's snowing here bit not settling.
I just want the warmer weather now x

Hi guys, do you mind if I join you? I think I only posted once in the other thread before my laptop exploded. I tried to keep up on my phone but you guys moved so fast.
My lil guy Calum was born on Feb 12th and although he's my 2nd I am struggling a bit with the lack of sleep, constant crying, constant feeding, body issues etc and hoped that joining in to chat with a group at the same point as me might help, even just to know I'm not alone.

Hi saysib, how much did Calum weigh? I've also just had my 3rd girlie on the 8th Feb.
X

Lmao! Smiley, I just read your post and wee'd a little from laughing. Whoops!
xoxox

Just had a yummy roast dinner made by OH, Sophie even slept and let me eat it!

I haven't even got a card for Mothers Day :nope:

Glad it all worked out in the end smiley. Must say I hve never got a can of tango as a pressie. Love the exploding bum! Had a few but luckily with nappy in place :haha: really made me smile.

I nearly lost my mind last night with Connor, he just wouldn't settle all day! I think it was a mixture of taking too much milk, colic and being overtired.

Happy mothers day to you all, it's pouring down with snow here!

Big hugs. :hugs:

Mmm i want a roast! Think we are getting a take away tonight!
your Mother's Day is improving :thumbup:

Being spoilt on my first Mother's Day :) Said this is the precedent now set :winkwink:

Happy Mother's Day ladies.

Ahhh Smiley so funny! I would be lying if I said that hasn't happened to me several times now. Usually he starts shooting poo all over the changing table and me, and when I go to start cleaning it up he starts peeing and soaks me, himself, and the wall! LMAO

Welcome Saylib!

I often get showered with wee.

How can you tell if a baby has a cold? Theo's sounding really snuffly today but no runny nose at the mo. have an inner ear thermometer but I'm not sure how accurate they are on babies.

I think they get really bunged up and grunty/snuffly xx hope he is ok. One thing I really need to buy is a thermometer! You would think after 3kids we would have one.

Just bathed jade and put her infront of fish tank in her bed and she went to sleep after 5mins! No crying or rocking. So pleased with my little chub for drifting off by herself. Just the other two to get to sleep now. My OH is working till 11 :(

Wow, well done Jade!

I'll see how Theo is tomorrow and then I guess I'll have to take him to the Dr if he's still snuffly. Poor thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->