Baby Bugs Due February 2013

lena takes 4- 5 ounces every 3-5 hours if she was still oncomfort id have to limit her but as its pre the midwife says its just the same as breastmilk so she can have ad much asshe wants, talking of that the doc i took her to yesterday made me feel like such a shityy mummy asked me if i breasfeed, i said no he rolled his eyes asked what she drinks i said aptamil pre his reply "poor child"

I can't believe a doctor said that! :nope: that's awful! :(

yep think he was very big on bf so now left feeling ive done wrong by my baby and thats why shes poorley

i mean shes gaoned weight nicely for ababy who wasjust under 5 lbs when born due to growth restriction to over 8 lbs at not even 6 weeks old that cant be bad can it?

Jot your fault at all. People in health profession should keep personal opinion to themselves x

Evening ladies, Daniel is asleep in his cot (in his own room!) for the first time at night and will hopefully stay there until about 6 in the morning.

We have the angelcare mat and monitor on so we have the reassurance that he is ok even though we can't see him.

I'm going to head to bed soon though to get a few hours before he wakes. I'll let you all know how we get on tomorrow.

Mrs S, Daniel has been sleeping in a gro bag since 3 weeks old and he loves it. When he wakens his hands are cold but the rest of him is toasty. Check his temperature either on his chest or his back but I'm sure that he will be fine. Our heat runs 24hrs a day on a thermostat at 16 at night and 18-20 during the day and he is always warm enough!

wow I cant believe the doctor said that. How rude!

Oh Whisper, that is awful a dr would say something like that...totally untrue too. You've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Hope all you uk ladies had a wonderful Mothers Day!

Blake is 3 months old today! He's doing great, and I think we've seen a few smiles out of him the last few days :cloud9:

Mrs S, Daniel has been sleeping in a gro bag since 3 weeks old and he loves it. When he wakens his hands are cold but the rest of him is toasty. Check his temperature either on his chest or his back but I'm sure that he will be fine. Our heat runs 24hrs a day on a thermostat at 16 at night and 18-20 during the day and he is always warm enough!

Thanks. :) It's 16.8 in here right now, and we don't have our heater on. Harry is nice and toasty, aside from his hands and nose! :) He's really happy in his little grobag.

Well done for getting Daniel in his own room! :D

Morning ladies xx
Miley that terribly, defy complain.
Whisper that'd crazy!!! I have in the past felt like I've been judged for not breast feeding by 'nornal' people and health professionals, I always feel like u have defend my reasons.

Kitty, smiles make everything worth while :)

Bsm, hope Daniel and you sleep well.

I'm thinking of putting Ruby in this sleeping bag thingies, have a few left from my girlies so that's good.

Anyone know at what stage babies can control there own body temp? X

Sat up watching greys anatomy with little man sleeping but sat upright. Reflux sucks!!

Jem- Not sure when they can regulate temperature sorry. Xx

lena takes 4- 5 ounces every 3-5 hours if she was still oncomfort id have to limit her but as its pre the midwife says its just the same as breastmilk so she can have ad much asshe wants, talking of that the doc i took her to yesterday made me feel like such a shityy mummy asked me if i breasfeed, i said no he rolled his eyes asked what she drinks i said aptamil pre his reply "poor child"

Wow what an arse he sounds like :(

Kitty I can't wait for baby smiles! Happy three weeks Blake!

Happy Mother's Day to all the uk ladies.

As for temperature regulation I'm not sure but Elsie sweats already. I know your suppose to feel behind their neck to see if its to hot/cold.

Went bed at 10 and Jude fed. Then only woke at 3.00 and now at 6.30!! Good boy!!

Got hv coming today. 6 week check on Wednesday. Will be getting the doctor to give me something as Jude always in pain after food. He's either sleeping, crying to be fed or crying Fter food. Got paed appt on 27th but will hopefully get something else Wednesday.

Hope you all have a lovely day. My two yr old still goes to granny house today and nanny house Tuesday so I get time to bond. Feel like
Cheating being a mum of two haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->