Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I hate using my phone to check on posts. I keep hitting unsubscribe by accident! Xx

Thanks ladies.

He's feeding on right now and finally got him to sleep. Put him in his grobag. Hope he doesn't overheat- this room is 19 degrees and his bag is a 2.5!
Tom's going to buy a snot sucker and saline spray for him too.

Sorry guys, think I'm more paranoid today because I didn't get much sleep and because of his cold. Xxxx

ive got a very clingy little girl today thought she was feeling better but seems not only place to sleep and not cry is on mummys chest

We need a room temp thing really :( I think that sounds fine. I find it hard in our house as it either feels boiling or freeezing :(

Ive never had a temp thing, I think it'd make me more paranoid personally (just me).

Quick question ladies, as I'm expressing breast milk (ugh, hate saying that), will my leaking settle? I'm soaking through breast pads like crazy! I'm going to get some breast milk shells on Thursday, but does it settle?

Hope you're all okay :hugs:.
xoxox

Ive never had a temp thing, I think it'd make me more paranoid personally (just me).

Same here hun. I do believe Lily is warm enough, or I hope so! We always have her wrapped up. Although her hands are always cold :(.

I always won't get video monitors because I would never sleep.
xoxox

It's normal for babies' hands and feet to be cold. I worry constantly about Harry's temperature and check the back of his neck regularly! My midwife told me it's better for babies to be too cold than too hot, because they can have seizures if they overheat. Last night, we didn't have our storage heater on and our gro-egg (room thermometer) stayed orange (the ideal range for babies). :)

Im the same em. Thats why I just judge by my instinct lol. Mind you she sleeps on her side etc. Im quite relaxed with her at night. Normally just use the one extra layer than I have x

Maybe I'll be more relaxed with number 2 :) Our gro-egg is showing me the smiley face so he must be fine. Gah, can't wait for this to get easier!

Whisper, sorry your LO is still unwell.

Becca, my boobs still squirt out milk. I defo have oversupply and a strong letdown. I need to sort it out as I think it's making Theo's reflux worse but I have no idea how to sort it out!

The amount of times I have gone to change my breastpad and when I move it I'm just spraying everywhere :rofl: I am a heavy leaker though, I was with the others as well.

I am a very relaxed parent this time, I get more relaxed each time, good thing I'm not having any more, I think I would be too relaxed.

Talked to a doc and I'm going to start a 10 day course of pills to rid me of this vile thrush, my poor nips are so so sore. If nipple thrush is this bad I am so glad I have never had vaginal thrush! Ouchies!

gf, I found https://kellymom.com/ a really helpful website when it comes to breastfeeding. There may be something on there about oversupply. :)

Thanks MrsS, will have a look now whilst theo is snoozing :)

Ok so Theo's defo got a cold. His nose I'd all bunged up. What do I do?

Sorry you've had a crap morning MF.

Lindy I didn't sleep til 4 because of Theo's reflux & cold.

Thanks ladies.

He's feeding on right now and finally got him to sleep. Put him in his grobag. Hope he doesn't overheat- this room is 19 degrees and his bag is a 2.5!
Tom's going to buy a snot sucker and saline spray for him too.

I just use a grobag and if I feel a bit cold out a little blanket tucked in over his leg and belly - me said that would be fine.

Im the same em. Thats why I just judge by my instinct lol. Mind you she sleeps on her side etc. Im quite relaxed with her at night. Normally just use the one extra layer than I have x

I think the mw/HV have me terrified of him sleeping on his side. But the 40min sleep I got last night (by accident!) Thomas was on his side cuddles into me after feeding. I'd drifted as was so exhausted. Felt guilty till you posted that- thanks. Xx

Lindy, I put Theo on his side when his reflux is particularly bad. I think it helps. My HV said the main risks with cot death are if you are a smoker or a drinker. Plus, I think side sleeping is discouraged because they can roll onto their tummy, but theo never does this. xxx

It's the only way Thomas doesn't start with his reflux. I hate the way all these "rules" make you a nervous wreck of doing things wrong. Might try him on his side in crib tonight. Do you prop him up with anything?

i feel very period like today extreamly crampy is that possible 6 weeks pp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->