Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Last time af came back at 6 weeks exactly and today Jude is6 weeks so expecting it soon. Boo

DH wants the snip but I don't want him to although he defo doesn't want anymore kids. So even if I did which I don't think I do, he doesn't so he doesn't see why he doesn't get it done! Any views???!!

After we had two babies, DH was adament he was getting the snip, even went to the docs! But I knew I wanted another...the doctor told him to come back in three months time and by them I'd persuaded him otherwise :)
Now we both know that we will have no more babies :(
But DH is 29, on weds, and I now he is too scared to have the snip!! Ha ha

Not sure what we will do?

I don't know how old your DH is but I don't think the doctors are keen to do the snip for men in twenties/thirties? We have to go private?
It's a hard decision coz it so final... But I'm scared of a 'surprise' and then be put in a situation.

Sorry about reflux hope you got somr sleep.

Snow here. Gotts drag jade out for school run too :(

those suffering with reflux my friends lil girl had it terrible she got some refleif by using a reflux wedge in the cot so baby slept at an angle upright maybe it could be of use to you too xx

DH and I spoke about what we're going to do when we've stopped having babies, and neither of us want surgery, because you never know what you'll want further down the line. I've always said I want to use the FAM method of contraception too (with condoms or abstinence during my fertile times), so I don't have chemicals in my system (though, I have thought about the copper coil). He said that if we ever had an 'accident', we'd count our blessings and be grateful for another child! I agree, but if we really didn't want any more, I'd be very detailed and careful with my charting! I need to buy some condoms soon!

Im using copper coil. Had it for 4yrs no problems and fell pregnant the month it was out lol.

My OH is 26 and wont have snip either so its only option. I am the boss in relationship though and always get my own way lol we will have teenagers in 4yrs and a toddler do definitely no more for us x

I think I'm going to go for the copper coil, I did think about the mirena but Ive heard so many people say it decreases their sex drive which I would really hate :(

Em did you find the copper coil made your periods more heavy? Can you feel the wires when having sexy time? :blush: These are my worries :lol: Also when can we have the coil put in after birth? x

I think I'm going to go for the copper coil, I did think about the mirena but Ive heard so many people say it decreases their sex drive which I would really hate :(

Em did you find the copper coil made your periods more heavy? Can you feel the wires when having sexy time? :blush: These are my worries :lol: Also when can we have the coil put in after birth? x

Not sure when it can go in :( I will have to ask at my 6week check, hopefully soon as I cant stand condoms at all. HATE them. Id rather not have sex then use them lol. I didnt have heavy periods but I did have cramping for about 3 weeks after having it in, some people have said about heavy periods but what I liked was if you do get side affects you can just have it out again and dont need to wait for hormone to leave body (which is what scares me about injection). I never felt any wires and OH never said anything so I assume not. I only had it out because I was training and thought it would be a good idea to take the pill so I could back to back packets and not have a period for the summer! Oh if only I knew haha.

Why have you had a shit morning MF?x

Ughh just manic, we got up on time and Jade was still asleep and had a bottle at 6.30 so all timed well. Then the kids were just being s l o w and moaning they hate school (lol) then my son lost his shoes (god knows how) and it took us 40 mins to find them. Now, silly me didnt open the curtains so I was greeted with a iced up car and it was snowing heavily :S had to run back in, de ice car etc and so we were late. Poor Jade as it was soo cold. Lucky she didnt even mind but I am just having one of those days where I feel the straw will break the camels back so to speak. Feeling very irritated and short fused. I am glad they are at school now but I feel a bit bad as I was shouty mummy this morning :(

:happydance: i get to have a bath today my scars totally closed:happydance:

:happydance::happydance:

Ok so Theo's defo got a cold. His nose I'd all bunged up. What do I do?

Sorry you've had a crap morning MF.

Lindy I didn't sleep til 4 because of Theo's reflux & cold.

Ok so Theo's defo got a cold. His nose I'd all bunged up. What do I do?

Sorry you've had a crap morning MF.

Lindy I didn't sleep til 4 because of Theo's reflux & cold.

we were told under 3 mth to go to the doc hun there isnt muc h theycan be given

:( My friends daughter had reflux really bad. The good news is she is finally better and now sleeps through and is a happy baby again so their is light but I know it must be so draining x

Aw, poor Theo. Harry had a cold just over a week ago, and he was miserable. :( He hated lying on his back because he wasn't able to breathe through his nose. Poor sausage. I just rode it out, gf. It got better within a week, though the cough that accompanied it stayed for a bit longer. Just give him extra cuddles. <3

I have decided I don't want to faff about with contraception, I am going to push and push to be sterilised, its cheaper for the NHS to do that than to put me through intensive physio again if I had a woopsie anyways :haha:

Got a phone appointment at some point soon about this damn thrush, persistant bugger!

Sophie is sleeping really well at night now, 5.5 hours, then 3 hours. She makes up for it during the day, but its so worth it for a nice stretch of sleep.

well done sophie, its nice to feel human again isnt it. Jade does 1 stretch of 4.5 hours from about 8-1 then 3 hours after that but she goes straight back to sleep. Think shes having a growth spurt though as shes rinsing a 4oz bottle today! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->