Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Very rainy here today and getting cold again. Yesterday was so beautiful, it was almost 70 and sunny. Dh and I took Blake on a nice long walk around the neighborhood. First time using the stroller. Blake seemed to enjoy it although he slept most of the way. Still can't believe he was 3 months old yesterday!

It's the only way Thomas doesn't start with his reflux. I hate the way all these "rules" make you a nervous wreck of doing things wrong. Might try him on his side in crib tonight. Do you prop him up with anything?

We've got his Moses basket on a slant- couple of books under the stand. He'll sleep flat in the day but his reflux is worse at night. Last night he slept in his bouncy chair when he did sleep! I think his reflux has improved since I cut out dairy.

Gflady- we must be going the same things each night! I came downstairs so Thomas could sit upright in his bouncer :)

Sophie hates the bouncy chair, the carseat, the pram. She is only happy in our arms, and if we can be sneaky enough, the moses basket :rofl:

Mine have all slept on side apart from dd who slept on front! Jade or matthew have never rolled onto front (well m did when older but its ok then) I tell hv that she sleeps on side. Wont lie lol. I also have moses basket on a slant.
Poor baby been dragged out in this blizzard all day :(

Going to try and put him on his side tonight. Even if I'm edgy watching he doesn't roll at first I can't get any less sleep than I'm getting! Thanks ladies. Xx

Sorry for all the babies with reflux. It's so hard to watch them be uncomfortable and in pain. Blake's reflux seems to be improving with his medication-he's taking ranitidine twice a day. Fx it doesn't get worse. He doesnt do all the fidgeting and clearing throat noises as much now. He likes to be on an incline, too. We've set up a little incline bed on the couch with towels and blankets he really likes for during the day naps. Or bouncy chair.

I also let jack sleep on his side, I tend to alternate betwen his back and laying him next to me on his side. I wouldnt tell the HV though :rofl: MF, you are brave for telling them lmao!

I couldn't lie as she saw her in the crib when I had my hv visit lol. The way jade is on her side her arms stop her moving on front. You have to be comfortable with options so do what feels right for you hun. I just find it helps with windy babies. If she is on her left and wakes up then I will swap her to the right.

How cold is it today!? Omg.

Whisper :( I think my af is on way back too.

I want spring. :( I decided not to take Harry out anywhere today, it's too too cold. I got some bits done online today - I set up a standing order to go into Harry's bank account, and ordered prints of my bump pics and photos of Harrison. :)

He's been very clingy today, and keeps trumping like a good'un! I think he's got tummy ache. :(

Oh no :( jade farts loadd. It must be painful when they get wind cramps. I wish I could have kept jade in the warm today. Lucky she stays asleep in the transfer from carseat to bed but still not nice to have that cold air on your face.

Aw, poor Jade. I shiver just thinking about going outside! I've got to go tomorrow though - taking Harry to get weighed again. Fingers crossed for a good weight gain! He does seem heavier to me. :)

So so so cold!! We went out earlier to town and I ended up staying in the car with the kids while OH did what he had to do lol, was far too cold for Jack!

Oscar is being a little sh*t today, dreading Jack getting to his age already ha ha!

Fingers crossed xxx I had about 8 layers on today and hat, gloves etc! Was still cold.

Oh no smiley :( hope tomorrow is better. My 9yr old son came home in a foul mood and started an argument straight away but we had a hug and he's ok now (I think).

Good luck for weigh in bex xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->