Baby Bugs Due February 2013

No, I go to get discharged from my midwife on Friday, may ask then. Going to try maternity pads tonight - ugh.
xoxox

Becca, you have Parenting Journal in your siggy, but it's no link - have you started it? i'd love to subscribe if you have! :)

Hugs Becca.

Oh my lord!!! Ruby had drunk 11oz since 6:30pm and it's now 10:45pm!!! Surly ahe must be about to sleep through the night now?
I'm tired :( hope she settles now?
Hope your all having a better night x

Hugs Becca.

Oh my lord!!! Ruby had drunk 11oz since 6:30pm and it's now 10:45pm!!! Surly ahe must be about to sleep through the night now?
I'm tired :( hope she settles now?
Hope your all having a better night x

sounds like shes on a growth spurt hun hope you manage some sleep just fed my monster hoping she will go her usual 4 hours now

TNT, poor Whitt. Glad he's sleeping ok tho.

Just put theo down to sleep and the reflux woke him up :(

Hope everyone gets some good sleep tonight xxx

Becca, :hugs:

Hope all the LOs who are sick feel better soon!

Jem, I am so exhausted...Weston has been in a growth spurt for the past few days. The past few times he has only gone 45 mins to an hour between feeds, and it takes 15-25 minutes for him to nurse, so he has been pretty much consistently on the boob. He fell asleep on me about 15 minutes ago after nursing for 20 mins and I just laid him down...now he is fussing again and opening his mouth to eat. I need to pee and get a drink but it doesn't look like he will let me!!!!!!!! He barely slept last night, he fussed if he was not eating or being held. Hope he is out of this phase soon, I need some sleep!!!! Going to give him a bath in a few minutes and then maybe he will have one good feed and then sleep for a few hours. I know his reflux is bothering him, although the medicine is helping with the spitting up a little. Poor baby. :(

the best weigh loss programme ive had is lena i never get to eat big meals im kiving on sanwiches and what ever oh cooks but most the time end up going without:haha: have lost a dair bit already:haha:

Oh yeah! Whatever I can grab in the kitchen fast is what I'm eating! lol

Wish I could say the same! I'm eating loads of sugar to stay awake!

Baby, what reflux meds is Weston on? We started with Gaviscon but it made him constipated. Helped reduce how much he vomits but it's the acid in the throat that bothers him the most which the Gaviscon did nothing for. Up with him now as it woke him up. Managing to settle him in his bouncer for now :/

Got an hour and a half a sleep so far :) Thomas takes nearly an hour to feed. Six gave us baby gaviscon as well and I've noticed less pooh nappies. Hope we don't start getting constipated pain now. Settled him by letting him lie on my chest side on then transferred to crib. Hope it works again this time. Plewweeease!!!! Praying for 3houesbetween feeds.

Good job lindy! I got about the same- left theo with DH so I could sleep. I put him on his side but it didn't work. Think I'm on the sofa tonight. Hope our boys sleep xxx

Weighed Elsie and in two weeks she's gone from 6lb 12oz to 7lbs 9oz! All exclusively breastfeeding. So happy for us :)

Wow, well done Newt! I'm hoping for some chunky news at Harry's weigh-in this morning. :)

I definitely feel like that, Lindy! I'm surprised I can get on here half the time, and then I look back at my day and think, "What did I actually do?" :p

I know! Do babies actually make days shorter? :haha:

Weighed Elsie and in two weeks she's gone from 6lb 12oz to 7lbs 9oz! All exclusively breastfeeding. So happy for us :)

That's great Newt! Way to go Elsie!

My first never latched and I exclusively pumped for 18 months for her. So I'm really proud of Elsie. :)

gosh my lena can scream poked herself in theeye then screamed her head off at me as if id done it:haha: then fried cos she farted then spat her dummy out cried put it gack in for her she suckedthen spat again and again criedlol wish she woukd just sleep instead of doing everything to fight sleep:haha:

Whisper, is it the fisher price sea horse? If so they are amazing, Oscar has had one since he was younger and it works miracles, defo getting one for Jack too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->