Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning, well done Newt, your doing well.
How is everyone?
After my last post Ruby had more milk!!
So she had a massive 14oz in 6 hours!! She was screaming for milk like I'd starved her.
I started googling over fed babies, I was scared would drown her little body in milk- but it was what she wanted.
She kept till 6:30 after finally settling at 1:30am- I'm tired today. Got a busy one to keep me going. First I'm off to buy a new steriliser!

Hope your al ok xx

Well done newt & Elsie!

MrsS hope the weigh in goes well.

Actually got some sleep last night! Shame i still feel like crap from this stupid cold.

Managed an hour and a half between feeds yey!!! Actually managed about 5hours sleep last night. Makes such a difference. GF- hope your cold eases, if you hadn't had any sleep and had cold you would be feeling even worse now so hoping more sleep and less cold :)

Jem- lil one having a feeding frenzy growth spurt it sounds like.

Got HV here at 9:30. Hope it's a quick visit.

I love reading this thread in the middle of the night - it keeps me entertained. I am normally too tired to type on my phone though :haha:

Elodie is getting weighed again today. I hate weigh ins, it brings back too many horrible memories from when Ivy was first born. Elodie doesn't seem massively bigger to me so I hope she is gaining, her cheeks are definitely fatter!

We all have a slight tummy upset in this house, not really major but irritating. Even elodie has slightly snotty nappies with bits of green in them :sick: I seem to remember ivy occasionally getting nappies like that, it is ok as long as it doesn't go on too long isn't it?

She doesn't seem uncomfortable and is feeding normally.

Whisper, is it the fisher price sea horse? If so they are amazing, Oscar has had one since he was younger and it works miracles, defo getting one for Jack too!

yeh she loves it my sister sent it for her best prezzy shes had so faf its a liresave on fussy times

I love reading this thread in the middle of the night - it keeps me entertained. I am normally too tired to type on my phone though :haha:

Elodie is getting weighed again today. I hate weigh ins, it brings back too many horrible memories from when Ivy was first born. Elodie doesn't seem massively bigger to me so I hope she is gaining, her cheeks are definitely fatter!

We all have a slight tummy upset in this house, not really major but irritating. Even elodie has slightly snotty nappies with bits of green in them :sick: I seem to remember ivy occasionally getting nappies like that, it is ok as long as it doesn't go on too long isn't it?

Poor you guys.

Theo has green poo occasionally- apparently it's nothing to worry about and can just mean that they've had more foremilk than hind milk. Xxx

Managed an hour and a half between feeds yey!!! Actually managed about 5hours sleep last night. Makes such a difference. GF- hope your cold eases, if you hadn't had any sleep and had cold you would be feeling even worse now so hoping more sleep and less cold :)

Jem- lil one having a feeding frenzy growth spurt it sounds like.

Got HV here at 9:30. Hope it's a quick visit.

Yay! Good news. We had a better night too. Got about 5 hours :) good luck with the health visitor x

hehe, I read it too :) I feel comforted by not being the only one up too. I don't feel so alone! It also keeps me awake so I don't fall asleep feeding her!

Hope you are all feeling better soon. Good luck for weigh in xx
period pain with a newborn is so not fun:nope:

Oh no, that's so unfair isn't it :nope:
How is everyone today?

I thought we may turn into snowmen on the school run! Its times like this I wish my mum was around more so I didnt have to drag Jade out. Still, I suppose other people do it and my DD was always dragged out in all weather and is fine but its not nice.
Both kids are at school but had a bit of a bicker with Matthews teacher which wound me up. Stay small Jade- don't go to school :(

You guys with other kids sound like super mums!

Whisper, feel better soon. If it's any consolation having a cold with a newborn sucks too :)

Hoping for a better day today!

You guys with other kids sound like super mums!

Whisper, feel better soon. If it's any consolation having a cold with a newborn sucks too :)

Hoping for a better day today!

yep have a newborn with a viral infection who is super dooper clingy so i cant even curl up in my usual firt few days of af ball:haha:

Gf sometimes its easier with subsequent children as we already have established routine that jade has to fit into. I think the jump from 0kids to 1+ is always the hardest so things will get better. It does present its own difficulties but in general the established routine makes lifr a tad easier. X

Harrison is 7lb 1oz! A whole pound over birth weight, and a massive 12.5ozs since last week. I am one proud mummy!!! :happydance:

Awww yeh that's brilliant x he's still do diddy bless him.
Clinic is Tuesdays here but not going today too cold though I am guessing jade is about 9.6

Hope you feel happier now as I know you were nervous x

Poor you guys.

Theo has green poo occasionally- apparently it's nothing to worry about and can just mean that they've had more foremilk than hind milk. Xxx

Health visitor just said green pooh can be due to not getting to the hind milk but does happen when on gaviscon as well.

period pain with a newborn is so not fun:nope:

:hugs: you think Mother Nature would be kind to us :hugs:

Gf sometimes its easier with subsequent children as we already have established routine that jade has to fit into. I think the jump from 0kids to 1+ is always the hardest so things will get better. It does present its own difficulties but in general the established routine makes lifr a tad easier. X

That is reassuring! Seriously don't know where you mums get your energy from :thumbup:

Just saw health visitor. Thomas up to 9lb14oz from 8lb4.5oz at birth. As she arrived he threw up on me and as I stripped him off to get weighed he filled his nappy - at least she can see he works :wacko:

Haha, Lindy, Harry had also had a good poo to show the HV. :haha:

Thank you Em. I was nervous, but I'll stop worrying now. We're doing really well. :)

Elodie still the same weight as 5 days ago.

The HV is being really good about it (I am a bit of an emotional wreck) she is happy with her colour, nappy output etc. She just wants us to come back next week, she didn't suggest topping up or anything.

Elodie is just so content she isn't doing the insane cluster feeding Ivy did (she was just on me allllllllll the time as a newborn) Elodie did cluster feed last night though - which the hv said is the likely cause of the green nappies.

I know some babies just take longer but it makes me sad :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->