Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Evening xx

TNT, he is gorgeous!!

Best well done and poor Daniel teething!

Becca, I'm sure she is fine, she must just want cuddles? What about some skin to skin?

All good here, had a busy day doing house work and seeing two lots of friends.
Although I've moaned about DH in the past, he has been fab this past week, still lazy and annoying at times but I'm serious, I would be stick thin If it wasn't for him!
He has been coming home foe lunch and making me some as well as food shopping and cooking dinner, really helping out at bedtimes with the older ones.
I think I'd be lost without him really.

I've given Ruby two bottles using teat 2 and its gone down fine. No chocking or being sick... And the feeds are slightly quicker, yippeeeeee.

How's everyone tonight? X

I'd prefer it if i forgot to eat and got stick thin!!

6 week check tomorrow and not leaving without something to help his reflux

Maybe a growth spurt!
I hope Ruby doesnt do 14oz in 6 hours again!

I need the food for energy but true I'd rather be stick thin.

Ashamed to admit this.. But shauns lovely mothers day card didnt have poor Rubys name in it and I didn't notice! What bad parents are we!
I we forget our third child that's just been born?

Lol hun dont worry when jade had a doctor's appointment they called out her name 3 times before I realised it was my child! Im used to hearing Ruby not Jade!

Bec probably a growth spurt or maybe a slight cold on its way xx

Glad he is pulling his weight Jem!

MF, that made me laugh :haha:

Nix, hope the doc prescribes something!

Exciting! We need to sort out a passport for Elodie fairly soon, no idea what the photo requirements are for a tiny baby!

They just hold them up in the air, think they just need to looking directly in the camera. My girls were done at about 16 weeks and they look nothing like it now!!
Where are you going? I'd love a holiday...
I'm getting ruby registered tomoz, that mean we can apply for CB?

We just got definate baby smiles!!! She smiled at DH first and me later on, but we are sure it's a smile :)

Awwww smiles!!!! Amazing, I can't wait for that stage.

We are going to the south of france in the beginning of june. We are staying in a villa and right near a big town so I am hoping it won't be too stressful once we are there!

When do we get real smiles? 6 weeks?

I sent off my CB form today and called the tax credits office for my application form. :D Woohoo!

I need to look into getting Harry's passport, but if we were to do it now, he'd be asleep in his photo! :p

lena started smiling end of last week / begining this so 4/5 weeks
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/IMAG0318.jpg

Aw so cute Lena!

AP France sounds amazing. I've never been to Europe but want to go so badly - any of you ladies been to the US before?

I *think* I got a smile last night but could be sleep deprivation. They asked me if he was doing meaningful smiles in response to mine today at the dr's - guess it's about that time :)

Whitten got his first piece of mail yesterday - his social security card :haha:

We've just had our first dose of baby Zantac - he's not a fan of the mint flavor - say a prayer it helps him tonight! So far so good - he's sleeping now.

Aw so cute Lena!

AP France sounds amazing. I've never been to Europe but want to go so badly - any of you ladies been to the US before?

I *think* I got a smile last night but could be sleep deprivation. They asked me if he was doing meaningful smiles in response to mine today at the dr's - guess it's about that time :)

Whitten got his first piece of mail yesterday - his social security card :haha:

We've just had our first dose of baby Zantac - he's not a fan of the mint flavor - say a prayer it helps him tonight! So far so good - he's sleeping now.

ive been to florida loved it want to take lena one day if and when we have the money

awww, can't wait for smiles - Jacob wasn't until 8 weeks, so hoping Tobias smiles sooner than that! :)

waiting for leney to wake for her feed and so can do her medicine but falling asleep so tempted to wake her up:haha:

TNT- love San Fran!!! My favourite city. Try and tie it in with other places over there and when visiting SIL in Seattle. Been to NYC which is better travel time but much prefer the west coast it is stunning :) SIL moved to AZ now but will be a while before can visit there with baby. I was in San Fran just before I was due to start 2nd ivf so Thomas has been to San Fran when he was 3/4 weeks :)

Thomas had just slept for 4 whole hours. Cannot believe it!!!! (Worth 4 exclamation marks) Only downside is he had bad reflux so was on my chest.

Hope all these meds help these babies and the reflux Is not so bad.

Well done Thomas on four hours, Ruby just done 10pm till 3am, so I'm happy too.

Never been to Americs, DH is going for a week in May to play golf (I agreed this before I fell pregnant, don't know why? Ha)

We went to Gran Caneria in October, would love to go again but with mat leave i don't we will go away this year? Plus 3 children under 4 will be hard, think the grandparents would have to come to give us a break, ha ha.

Hope your LO's are giving you some lovely sleep?

Anyone get hungry on a night feed, so fancying something tasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->