Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh forgot to say, in leaving Ruby tonight! It's DH's birthday and we are off out for a meal. Can't wait, it's been about a year, although all I can talk to DH about is the kiddies, I don't have much conversation with not working. We have mil, the only person I feel completely safe with :)

Morning ladies! I had a few nice 4 hour stretches :) Connors still asleep from his feed at 4am so the kids are all fed and ready for school in record time :happydance:

I'm registering Connor today (thought it was tomorrow but I was wrong :dohh:) He'll be a proper little person now :) I keep looking at him though and thinking 'you don't look like a Connor' :lol: I think he looks like a Oscar and that name was even on my list :shrug:

Morning! Harry wouldn't settle until 11pm because of his wind! He went from 11pm-12:15am, then 1am-4:30am with only whimpering and little whinges in between, which he sorted out himself. Then, he's just done 5am-7:10am and here we are now! :D

Morning ladies! I had a few nice 4 hour stretches :) Connors still asleep from his feed at 4am so the kids are all fed and ready for school in record time :happydance:

I'm registering Connor today (thought it was tomorrow but I was wrong :dohh:) He'll be a proper little person now :) I keep looking at him though and thinking 'you don't look like a Connor' :lol: I think he looks like a Oscar and that name was even on my list :shrug:

Call him Oscar and then we will both have an Oscar and a Jack :lol:

We are registering Jack today, soooo tired, cant even be arsed going. Jack slept from 9pm till 11.30 and then 11.30 till 2am and then 2am till 5am and he has been awake ever since :coffee:

Bit of a shock to me because Oscar was always a good sleeper and was STN from 4 weeks (although he is now the worst sleeper ever :dohh:)

morning ladies lenas back to just 3 hours in the night blah, im in agony with AF hope its just af cramps feel just like it and didnt reallly hzve cramps with bleeding after the section so:shrug: lol on better news i have a 6 week old as today:cloud9:

I think af after a baby is the worst!
Looks like all our babies become real peoe this morning :)

Oh If you feel like that Embo, what you going to do?
X

We changed rubys name from summer to ruby 30min before we registered her that's why we took our time to name jade x

I said to OH yesterday thatwe still have time to change Jacks name but he said no. I didnt want to call him Jack.

I'm jealous of all your sleep! Wind & reflux stopped theo from falling asleep. Now I feel like crap with my cold too. I'm comfort eating for England! I'm sure I'll weigh more than I did when I was pregnant at this rate!

Exciting date night Jem, have fun xxx

Hugs GF. Thomas slept well but on my chest so my sleep wasn't great!

Jem- enjoy date night x

Dh had said he wanted James for first name but I liked Thomas and James so we decided on James. When I was in recovery dh came through to tell me Thomas was doing well- after seeing what I went through he thought I got the right to have my first choice. Now he loved the name Thomas. Xxxx

He has to be Connor now :lol: I couldn't change his name now. I think it's because I never expected to have a proper blondie baby what with us all being so dark so all the names we had for him just don't suit him :shrug:

I was the same with my girls' names, Em. If we'd have had a girl and she was dark, I wanted to call her Chloe. If she was blonde, I wanted Jessica (our first choice anyway). Maybe next time!

I've always loved the name Thomas, and it's DH's name :) Theodore was the only name we could agree on so we had to have it. I love it.

Just squeezed in another 2hrs sleep :) anyone else got major BFing hunger???

I'm jealous of all your sleep! Wind & reflux stopped theo from falling asleep. Now I feel like crap with my cold too. I'm comfort eating for England! I'm sure I'll weigh more than I did when I was pregnant at this rate!

Exciting date night Jem, have fun xxx

The end is in sight eventually hun, it wont always be this hard :hugs: colds are just crap though xx

Hugs GF. Thomas slept well but on my chest so my sleep wasn't great!

Jem- enjoy date night x

Dh had said he wanted James for first name but I liked Thomas and James so we decided on James. When I was in recovery dh came through to tell me Thomas was doing well- after seeing what I went through he thought I got the right to have my first choice. Now he loved the name Thomas. Xxxx

I LOVE the name James for a boy! Thomas is also a lovely name! You had good choices and aw at DH letting you have your first name choice.

I was the same with my girls' names, Em. If we'd have had a girl and she was dark, I wanted to call her Chloe. If she was blonde, I wanted Jessica (our first choice anyway). Maybe next time!
I agree Chloe suits a dark hair girl. I knew straight away our Ruby didnt suit Summer. Our other girls names this time were Clara (which I thought she would be called) Sophia, Evelyn and Lottie. She didnt suit ANY of them!

I've always loved the name Thomas, and it's DH's name :) Theodore was the only name we could agree on so we had to have it. I love it.

Just squeezed in another 2hrs sleep :) anyone else got major BFing hunger???
Theodore is an adorable name!!

Thanks MF. I love your girls names.

How long it should it take for newborns to fall asleep after feeds? Theo takes about an hour & a half after a feed to get to sleep. I'm wondering if my morning coffee is affecting him. X

She didnt suit any of the names at all. I dont know why. The first name I ever said when pregnant was Jade because I had a Jade necklace (which I wore in my pregnancy's pics) but we never mentioned the name again after that. Funny how they pick their names!

In the days after birth we toyed between Jade and Tillie. Shes sure a Jade.

GF- Jade usually only falls to sleep immediately in the night after a feed but in the day it does take AGES and she is FF. Sometimes about an hour and a half after a feed x

Hope all you ladies are okay! :hugs:

I only have 5 minutes, but I remembered someone asked about subscribing to my parenting journal, I have updated it at last! The link is in my siggie! Enjoy.

I'll pop back later! Love to you all.
xoxox

Thanks MF, that's good to know. I'm having another paranoid about everything day! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->