Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jack is now official! He has been registered!

He is so so so sicky, think I am going to have to take him to the doctor, it is getting worse and worse by the day.

He is so so so sicky, think I am going to have to take him to the doctor, it is getting worse and worse by the day.

Maybe he's got reflux- that's what Theo's got and he's sick all the time. And loads comes up- it looks like most of his feed! X

Lol hun dont worry when jade had a doctor's appointment they called out her name 3 times before I realised it was my child! Im used to hearing Ruby not Jade!

Bec probably a growth spurt or maybe a slight cold on its way xx

MF-made me laugh, too :haha:

Aw so cute Lena!

AP France sounds amazing. I've never been to Europe but want to go so badly - any of you ladies been to the US before?

I *think* I got a smile last night but could be sleep deprivation. They asked me if he was doing meaningful smiles in response to mine today at the dr's - guess it's about that time :)

Whitten got his first piece of mail yesterday - his social security card :haha:

We've just had our first dose of baby Zantac - he's not a fan of the mint flavor - say a prayer it helps him tonight! So far so good - he's sleeping now.

TN- Pictures of Whitten are great, so cute! Hope the meds help him.

Jem - Yeah for smiles :happydance: Blake has this little puppy rattle he's smiled at a couple times lately, think its going to be a fav toy.

AFM, AF has made its first appearance. Ooh, cramps started very painful today.
But I guess I should be glad it took 3 months to come.

I was thinking reflux, Oscar had it really bad, sowas thinking Jack has it too.

Health visitor has just been and she thinks Jack might be starting with colic, so we will see.

Jack has been weighed and is 9lb!!! He has gained a whole pound in 12 days the fatty. Hardly surprising considering he is drinking 3-4oz every 2-3 hours :dohh:

I've always loved the name Thomas, and it's DH's name :) Theodore was the only name we could agree on so we had to have it. I love it.

Just squeezed in another 2hrs sleep :) anyone else got major BFing hunger???

OHH ME!! I am starving all the time and I keep popping over to the gas station to get king sized hershey chocolate bars:wacko:

Sorry Theo is having such a rough time - he won't take his meds?

I like all the names you ladies have chosen - they all sound good for babies and adults :)

Sorry Jack is poorly! Hope he feels better

So far our reflux meds might be helping a bit - he fussed and cried for a bit on the breast last night but I was able to get some expressed milk in to supplement what he was able to tolerate nursing. He fussed a bit at his 8am feed which is unusual - normally the reflux hits us about 5pm - so I got his morning dose of meds in quickly to hopefully save the day.

And big announcement - he slept from 9pm to 3am and then 4-530, 6-8! Thank goodness!:happydance:

How often is everyone bathing baby? Is twice a week good? I don't want to dry out his skin...

Hugs to everybody. Xxx

GF how are you giving gaviscon? Thomas pulls a face so it must taste bad! He spits a lot out but just hoping the but he gets helps.

I get Sooo hungry and eat stuff I wouldn't normally want - bread and chocolate!

I can't believe how big all our babies are getting! I feel bad that I'm hardly on BnB anymore, and it's mostly lurking when I am here... Ruaridh is up to 9lb 4oz now, he's put on 10-13oz a week for the last 4 weeks I'm well chuffed with him and it explains why he's constantly on the boob!

If anyone is having trouble getting LOs to settle at night, this is amazing! Ru wouldn't settle at night in his crib at all, only next to me in the bed but when this plays he totally chills out and OH and I get our bed to ourselves!

My OH has just ordered a baby mover, seems Lily loves being rocked. Hopefully it'll work!

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

I give Blake a bath every 2-3 days. He really enjoys them, likes the water and the soaping up too. He's wide awake afterwards for awhile, though, so I usually give baths in the morning or afternoon. I think I'll give more often once it warms up and the heat isnt making the house so dry. Dr recommended Cetaphil lotion as its so mild, works well for us, Blake's face and head get dry.

Oh, wow, it just started snowing like crazy here.

Daniel only gets bathed 2-3 times a week and I top and tail him i between! He loves a bath but I don't want to dry his skin.

I don't give Elsie baths that often, maybe once a week. We have a really dry climate and her skin gets so dry after the bath. I wipe her down with a wash cloth every other day though.
My in laws are driving me crazy!

I miss my oh. With our first he was able to take a month off but with Elsie it was just a week. I miss that time we had to adjust to our new family together.

Jack has only had two baths so far but he will be having his third one tomorrow morning.

How is everyone this evening? The thread seems quiet! Naughty babies keeping all the mummies on their toes?! :haha:

Jade only has a bath once a week too! How are uou all? I went for a walk today but dont wanna push myself till six week check x

Whitt is napping or trying not to but every time I check on him he's just fussing in his sleep LOL

I am trying to get birth announcement cards sorted and sent out while I have a minute. Missing an address for his mom though argh.

yah we've done once a week so far but now I think we need to go to 2-3 - his little face, hair and neck get so oily...

Have a nice meal out, Jemma.

^ I have not got around to birth announcements either! I love your newborn pictures by the way xx

Have a nice meal out, Jemma.

^ I have not got around to birth announcements either! I love your newborn pictures by the way xx

Thank you! She was very reasonably priced and came to the house to shoot them - was so patient with him :)

I went ahead and ordered the announcements since I was ordering some prints of his pictures :) they turned out cute!

Ugh my boobs are about to explode but he's sleeping - dilemma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->