Baby Bugs Due February 2013

have to post this vid of lena from today :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXkYt2jkRko

Lena is so cute and I am in love with the name Lena!

Lol smiley- jade farts proper loud in her sleep she sounds like a teenage boy ha ha x

Lena is so cute and I am in love with the name Lena!

Lol smiley- jade farts proper loud in her sleep she sounds like a teenage boy ha ha x

lmao sounds like lena shes a musical instrument in her nappy sometimes i have to check its not ben farting she shakes her leg with it then sighs relief after lol bit like my grandad!

Lena is such a cute name indeed! I love seeing your facebook updates on her she is a real beauty hehe! :cloud9:

I was talking on the phone while feeding Lia just now and dropped the phone on the side of her face... :'( She screamed so hard I thought I hurt her sooo bad.. I feel so horrible and I am so scared.. I feel like such a bad mummy right now! :(

Also I give her a bath 2-3 times a week too, she spits up so much and it always drops on her neck and stuff! plus she really enjoys them, I give them to her during the evening because she becomes very hungry then very drowsy aftewards!

Lena is such a cute name indeed! I love seeing your facebook updates on her she is a real beauty hehe! :cloud9:

I was talking on the phone while feeding Lia just now and dropped the phone on the side of her face... :'( She screamed so hard I thought I hurt her sooo bad.. I feel so horrible and I am so scared.. I feel like such a bad mummy right now! :(
awww thank you im sure people get fed up of them but its more for my dad to see lol
ah hun dont feel bad poor leney has had so many bumps from us lately i hit her on the head with her bottle the other day she screamed her head off but these babbas are preety resiliant, i traped her foot between my belly and the changing table yesrerday too i wasnt her fave person for a few hours

we've given Tobias 1 bath so far, but he didn't even cry! it was wonderful! ha, knock on wood.

Aw, Harry quite enjoys his baths too! Saturday night is bath night here! :D

Lena is gorgeous, my love. I tend to post my FB Harry update for my dad - he lives in France and saw Harry when he was born, and then a week later.

I cannot believe I've been a parent for a whole (short) month!

Where has everybody found birth announcement cards? Do you think it's ok to use as thank you cards?

Just had 4 hours sleep because dh kept an eye on restless Thomas. I "woke " halfway through thinking I was bfing Thomas and looking for him panicked :)

I used my birth announcement cards as thank you card. I just wrote personalized messages on the back.

Hang in there blue hugs

Lindy, nearly every night I have an episode where I've 'woken up' and think Harry's in the bed. I look for him in the covers. DH has to tell me that he's actually in the Moses basket next to me. In fact, the other night, I woke up thinking we had two babies, and I was looking in the covers for "the other one"! :wacko:

Last night, I got Harry out of his basket (in my sleepy state) thinking he was hungry, and put him to my boob. He was fast asleep (and didn't feed)! It kind of freaked me out, because I actually held him, half asleep. It's quite dangerous really!

Oh dear swaffsy you seem to take mummy brain to another level haha!

Hmm anybody else feel like the 1 month teet of AVENT is too big for bubsy?

god so hope af buggers off soon soooooo crampy, keep thinking maybe its not af and i should get checked but had no bleeding what so ever for a week then srarted feeling crampy and then started bleeding, been readin online that if ff you can get af 6 -8 weeks after and guessing if was anything bad id be ill by now?

Oh dear swaffsy you seem to take mummy brain to another level haha!

Hmm anybody else feel like the 1 month teet of AVENT is too big for bubsy?

havent tried avent hun found tomee tippie was crap tjo we use mam teats on both our mam and dr browns bottles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->