Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hmm, question ladies, I'm obviously bleeding, but the past 2 days it's been heavier and I'm cramping more. I did have a 2nd degree tear down there and a few grazes, is this normal? I'm at my midwife on Friday, so I'll probably get her to check. Sorry, this is all so new to me :(.
xoxox

He slept 8pm till 2am which was fab but then from 2am onwards he hasnt really slept, just little bits of broken sleep :( OH has just took him and told me to get some sleep but Im lay in bed now feeling so tired but unable to close my eyes because Im worrying OH wont be able to look after Oscar and Jack at the same time :dohh: Will probably get up soon!

Yes Becca it is normal, it will be on an off like that until it stops. Just look out for clots and bad smells, that is when you know something is wrong xx

He slept 8pm till 2am which was fab but then from 2am onwards he hasnt really slept, just little bits of broken sleep :( OH has just took him and told me to get some sleep but Im lay in bed now feeling so tired but unable to close my eyes because Im worrying OH wont be able to look after Oscar and Jack at the same time :dohh: Will probably get up soon!

Sorry you slept so badly hun! :hugs:

You're like me though, I can't sleep until I know she's asleep, as I think my OH won't cope. A womans life eh? :dohh:
xoxox

Yes Becca it is normal, it will be on an off like that until it stops. Just look out for clots and bad smells, that is when you know something is wrong xx

It's a horrid deep red, yuck. My OH has told me I'm over doing it, so he has told me off, whoops!
xoxox

My bleeding had practically stopped and then it came back with a vengance and it is also deep red like yours. It did this to me last time and just kept coming and going for weeks and weeks...hope it buggers off soon!

My bleeding has got to that weird watery yellow stage, I fully expect it to stop and then come back again!

4 weeks on, and my bleeding is tailing off too. It's a pinky, yellowy, watery discharge now, so I'm hoping everything is healed!

Harry only did stretches of 2.5 hours at most last night. I'm also pretty sure we'll be getting real smiles soon, the little tinker. :p

Morning ladies, I've not been on here for a while 24 hours!!
Lot to catch up on... Love the Video and the new born photos...
Sorry for bad nights and reflux.

Ruby is fine with avent teats.. Love the teat 2, it defo shaves the time of feeding.

I had a lovely night, thankyou, we was only out for two hours but it was lovely. Although I just feel really down. Im keep crying and I don't even know why really?
I hate my body and I just felt really self conscious when out, I didint have time to put fresh make up on or do my hair or paint my nails- not that I think that would make me feel better?
My two year old had an accident lat night, she jeeps climbing and she fell and banged her lip and nose- blood everywhere! So I feel awful for that.
I am so tearful and I dare not cry to DH coz he'd worry... I've never been like this after my last two- is this normal? I don't what I'm meant to do?

Got Rubys blood test at 11:30 for her jaundice, will get the results within an hour, I think she is fine though.

On a positive, she slept from 11pm till 6am- our best so far, so keep positive ladies it does get better.. Ruby is five weeks tomoz.

Love to you all. Xx

11-6am sounds like bliss Jem! I cant wait to get to that stage! Glad you had a good night out too.

Hmm, question ladies, I'm obviously bleeding, but the past 2 days it's been heavier and I'm cramping more. I did have a 2nd degree tear down there and a few grazes, is this normal? I'm at my midwife on Friday, so I'll probably get her to check. Sorry, this is all so new to me :(.
xoxox

My bleeding got heavier when I started doing more .. Just as I thought it had stopped!

Morning ladies, I've not been on here for a while 24 hours!!
Lot to catch up on... Love the Video and the new born photos...
Sorry for bad nights and reflux.

Ruby is fine with avent teats.. Love the teat 2, it defo shaves the time of feeding.

I had a lovely night, thankyou, we was only out for two hours but it was lovely. Although I just feel really down. Im keep crying and I don't even know why really?
I hate my body and I just felt really self conscious when out, I didint have time to put fresh make up on or do my hair or paint my nails- not that I think that would make me feel better?
My two year old had an accident lat night, she jeeps climbing and she fell and banged her lip and nose- blood everywhere! So I feel awful for that.
I am so tearful and I dare not cry to DH coz he'd worry... I've never been like this after my last two- is this normal? I don't what I'm meant to do?

Got Rubys blood test at 11:30 for her jaundice, will get the results within an hour, I think she is fine though.

On a positive, she slept from 11pm till 6am- our best so far, so keep positive ladies it does get better.. Ruby is five weeks tomoz.

Love to you all. Xx

Glad you got out for date Jem. I feel the same , some days I feel bright and breezy but then I am gutted at the way I look and feel so overwhelmed. I cried this morning when Thomas started waking up and crying because I just felt like-"here comes another day of crying " dh started trying to help but made me feel incompetent. Jem , you aren't feeling like crap on your own- not much comfort to how you feel but know that others are feeling the same. Big hugs. :hugs::hugs:

I really don't know? Maybe it's stress? What good babies we have :)
Ruby screamed for half hour after the blood test, just having milk and snuggles. X

Well, I've been told to slow down, I'm doing too much, ugh. So hard when you have an OCD and your house is mess! I have to go see my midwife tomorrow to check on my stitches.

We went into town today and Lily is an official little person! But I found it really really hard :(. I was super sore and uncomfortable. My poor OH carried me most of the way :haha:.

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

Becca- take it easy. It is amazing how much it takes out of you.

Think the gaviscon has got Thomas constipated now :(

Becca- take it easy. It is amazing how much it takes out of you.

Think the gaviscon has got Thomas constipated now :(

I don't think you realise how much you over do it sometimes :dohh:.

Poor Thomas <3 :hugs:.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back