Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Gah! I can't please my little man today - only with the boob! :p I hope he's not getting colic. :( He's been on Infacol since yesterday, to help with his wind. I think it's helped so far, though I'm not too sure because he still has wind pain in the bottom end! All he is doing today is crying, feeding and tooting!!

Gah! I can't please my little man today - only with the boob! :p I hope he's not getting colic. :( He's been on Infacol since yesterday, to help with his wind. I think it's helped so far, though I'm not too sure because he still has wind pain in the bottom end! All he is doing today is crying, feeding and tooting!!

We have Lily on infacol and she's exactly the same as Harrison! :(
xoxox

Hi girls,

Jem, hugs honey - if you think you are getting post partum depression though you should definitely tell your OH so he can give you some help if need be or your midwife.

Poor Thomas! Hope he feels better soon!

Hope you ladies who are hurting feel better soon.

I am finally stopping bleeding I think as of yesterday. Thank goodness - 4wks is miserable!

Whitt slept from 9pm to 2am and then 2:30-5ish - lovely!!!

I've got him in the BabyBjörn carrier now, and he's asleep, so at least I can get some bits done around the house while he's happy!! The carrier is for babies 8lbs and up, but since I'm not going out with it on, I thought it'd be okay for him (weighed in at 7lb 1oz on Tuesday).

He is keeping them in a froggy position, even though they are poking through the holes. :)

All baby carriers will state eight pounds and up for legal reasons but that's it. Like midnight said just watch his legs and posture and he should be fine.

Are those baby carries good? I'd love to baby wear, instead of carrying her all the time. Does it sooth them?
xoxox

Baby carriers are fab, I have a stretchy one for while Sophie is small, and a bigger one that can be used on my front or back for when she is about 4 months+. They are really handy for if you have a baby that wants to be held all day.

I love my carriers. They put Elsie to sleep right away. I have a baby k'tan and a ergo. I love them both.

We have lilly on infacol to because she has trouble bringing her wind up and shes still projectile vomiting. Health visiter is coming round tommorow to weigh lilly i rekon shes about 8lb something now. Shes still in asda tiny baby. I tried her in asda first size today and thats still to big for her which is a shame because i have a whole drawer full of asda first sizestuff. Oh well im sure she will fit in it in the next few weeks. She will b 8 weeks old on saturday i haven had anything through about her jabs yet, do they norm just send out a letter or do u just book it? Oh poo we havent registered her at our doctors yet thats probebly why i havent heard nothing:dohh:

My friend had her baby on tuesday a not so little boy that weighed 9lb 3oz outch. I havent seen him yet but b funny wen i di cuz lilly is smaller than him and 2 months older. I cant get my head round that lol.

How is everyone? Im bleeding again urrgghhhhh:wacko:

I have a wilko net- it's from when my sister was a bub and she is now 16! So who knows if you can buy them? I don't use mine often, there good coz it gives me two hands free for little hands but I can't bend down, so if my girlies fall I can't really help them.

My good news is Ruby got the all clear for jaundice.

Hope the infacol helps these babies.

Becca is must be tough having ocd, try and take it easy.

Is anyone bothering with the weight loss? I lost 2lb last week but put on 3lb frOm eating out last night!!! Ha ha. Xx

Jem- Great news on Ruby! Glad she's ok :happydance: I've been working at losing weight, but haven't seen much results yet :( All that's happened is my legs and feet are killing me from all the walking and jogging on the treadmill. Got to keep at it I guess, but have taken a few days off due to icky period cramps. I'm hoping my mid-April or May to notice an improvement. Fx

Jem, I haven't weighed myself since Lily was born, be interesting to see how much I weigh. Are you dieting?

Breastfeeding ladies, is the leaking doing your head in? I'm sick of being wet!
xoxox

lena is back to having the botty burps she trumps then screams like shes in pain, is on infacol so not sure whats up:shrug:

We have lilly on infacol to because she has trouble bringing her wind up and shes still projectile vomiting. Health visiter is coming round tommorow to weigh lilly i rekon shes about 8lb something now. Shes still in asda tiny baby. I tried her in asda first size today and thats still to big for her which is a shame because i have a whole drawer full of asda first sizestuff. Oh well im sure she will fit in it in the next few weeks. She will b 8 weeks old on saturday i haven had anything through about her jabs yet, do they norm just send out a letter or do u just book it? Oh poo we havent registered her at our doctors yet thats probebly why i havent heard nothing:dohh:

My friend had her baby on tuesday a not so little boy that weighed 9lb 3oz outch. I havent seen him yet but b funny wen i di cuz lilly is smaller than him and 2 months older. I cant get my head round that lol.

How is everyone? Im bleeding again urrgghhhhh:wacko:

aww bless Lilly.
My HV told me teh doctors know you have a baby as they inform them at the hosp that you as a patient have given birth. Id just phone and ask about the jabs though. Have you had 6week check? xx

I have a wilko net- it's from when my sister was a bub and she is now 16! So who knows if you can buy them? I don't use mine often, there good coz it gives me two hands free for little hands but I can't bend down, so if my girlies fall I can't really help them.

My good news is Ruby got the all clear for jaundice.

Hope the infacol helps these babies.

Becca is must be tough having ocd, try and take it easy.

Is anyone bothering with the weight loss? I lost 2lb last week but put on 3lb frOm eating out last night!!! Ha ha. Xx

Yey great news for Ruby xx

lena is back to having the botty burps she trumps then screams like shes in pain, is on infacol so not sure whats up:shrug:

Jade farts so loud, she cries for a few mins in her sleep then farts so I know the wind was hurting her x

Hope Lena feels better soon.

No I'm not dieting, I did a week and lost nothing and last week I just ate what I liked and I lost 2lb. So I'm just going to see how it goes, I may do some excercise after my six week check x

Good news for Ruby!

I'm back to my pre preg weight and back into my pants :thumbup: - hoping nursing helps me lose some more! Things are not quite where they used to be so my thighs and tummy are still a bit big.

And yes I am very tired of waking up wet LOL!! My boobs leak a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->