Baby Bugs Due February 2013

MrsS, might be worth trying gripe water for the wind now were at the 4week mark. I found it much better with ds.

For those constipated, M was really bad due to gaviscon. HV advised cooled boiled water as often as loss and if not then fresh OJ diluted (tsp in 4oz) basically as much as i could offer through the day. It didn't really help her sadly so i took her off it, id go back to the gp for something else but shes not been too bad so far.

I have the BabyBjörn Active and a Wallaboo sling that I can't quite figure out, but I keep practising with him!

As soon as DH got home, Harry was as good as gold! We had great fun bathing him - we were listening to a CD called 'Rockabye Baby' (rock songs done in a nursery rhyme style), and had The Police on ('Don't Stand So Close to Me'), and I was making it look like Harry was dancing in the nuddy. It was funny. :rofl:

Thanks for letting me in guys and boy do you move fast!

Calum is another one suffering from reflux. I've been battling with the drs to try and get some help for him as he was one miserable little lamb and finally on Monday I got some infant gaviscon for him. Its not been a 100% fix, but his breathing has improved, he's not screaming 24/7 and he seems more content. Health visitor finally agreed its silent reflux as he's not throwing up but suffering from acid instead. Hugs to all the mummies and babies suffering it too!

He's a hungry boy though! Reading how much everyones little ones are eating - he drains a 6oz bottle roughly every 3 to 4 hours. He was 8lbs exactly at birth and now at 4 weeks hes up to 10lbs 7.5oz.

I'm not sure who was asking about breasts leaking, but I didnt BF and I was soaking through pads until the weekend just passed, so just shy of 4 weeks. It was horrible and I can totally sympathise.

Jembug, I'm still crying and feeling completely overwhelmed most days too so big hugs to you. I suffered from PND after my daughter and have been so worried about going through that again. As for weight loss, I got a 6 month hiatus from the gym, so my membership starts again at the end of April, I'll properly think about it then. Until then though, I'm just walking the school run every day and 'enjoying' the new baby - not getting a chance to eat diet, lol.

Mrs, that made me laugh. The other day we face times mil with Ruby's face and just moved her bottom lip like she was talking. Ha ha.

Nix is that a DVD of hard excercise? I think heard about it? How are you finding it?

Thanks saysib, it's nice to know I'm not alone.
And wow he is big!! But that great to have a healthy thriving child :)

I'm not weighing myself until the six week check up but I am in my pre pregnancy clothes. So who knows. I had gd though and the gd diet really helped me not gain much weight at all.

Jem- I still need to lose a stone. I've been comfort eating chocolate and no time to cook healthy stuff so grab toast or a bagel. Hoping to feel myself soon and start losing
that stone!

I really want to feel like me again. Physically and mentally :(

Ugh, I dread to weigh myself. My belly is seriously stretch marked and saggy, gross.
xoxox

I weighed myself the day I went into labour, and then at 3 days post partum (or something like that). I lost 12lbs giving birth, which I think is a lot, considering Harry was 6lb 1oz. :shrug:

The last time I weighed myself, I had lost a further 2lbs, and have 8lbs to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. :) Breastfeeding and walking everywhere is helping!

I have 30 Day Shred on DVD, but really can't face it at the moment!

AF returned last week :( Trying to get an appointment to get my coil fitted but the Dr is fully booked this week and as she only fits them whilst AF is visiting i may have to wait til next month.

Mei is now known as Bug weighs in at 8.3lb. Met our HV who is lovely, i take back what i said earlier about them. She is really honest,understanding and has just returned from maternity leave so is actually up to date with reality :D We had a really good chat and im actually looking forwards to her next visit. Registered and sent of forms for child benefit.

Expressing is going well, expressing twice a day and getting around 5-6oz per boob and Bug has decided that she doesnt like avent,tomee tippe or any of the expensive teats and has chosen wilkinsons £1 teats.

Looking at getting a sling (cheap)as Bug isnt a fan of her bouncy chair or her moses basket during the day, she will only settle either over my shoulder, in my arms or across my lap.

AF returned last week :( Trying to get an appointment to get my coil fitted but the Dr is fully booked this week and as she only fits them whilst AF is visiting i may have to wait til next month.

Mei is now known as Bug weighs in at 8.3lb. Met our HV who is lovely, i take back what i said earlier about them. She is really honest,understanding and has just returned from maternity leave so is actually up to date with reality :D We had a really good chat and im actually looking forwards to her next visit. Registered and sent of forms for child benefit.

Expressing is going well, expressing twice a day and getting around 5-6oz per boob and Bug has decided that she doesnt like avent,tomee tippe or any of the expensive teats and has chosen wilkinsons £1 teats.

Looking at getting a sling (cheap)as Bug isnt a fan of her bouncy chair or her moses basket during the day, she will only settle either over my shoulder, in my arms or across my lap.
how long did af last hun? im day 4 i think now and awful heavy and crampy:shrug:

Now im spotting and today is day 7 so hopfully not much longer as im eating so much crap :(

Now im spotting and today is day 7 so hopfully not much longer as im eating so much crap :(

i so wasnt expecting her so soon bloody mother nature lol im liing on choc too atm:haha:

I sat and cried on the loo, i was actually howling that it wasnt fair :dohh: Cadburys whole nut and any crisps :(

Ugh just discovered that registration fees have increased to £100, better stop eating the chocolate in order to pay the registration fees or i wont be able to work.

i so wasnt expecting her so soon bloody mother nature lol im liing on choc too atm:haha:

I sat and cried on the loo, i was actually howling that it wasnt fair :dohh: Cadburys whole nut and any crisps :(

Ugh just discovered that registration fees have increased to £100, better stop eating the chocolate in order to pay the registration fees or i wont be able to work.

milka, rita sport, and sweets for me lol

Wow you guys are amazing, here I come to ask about my baby carrier and I see you guys have alreadyspoken about it! I have this one:

https://www.mothercare.com/Stokke®-MyCarrier-3-in-1-Baby-Carrier---Brown/566743,default,pd.html

It says it's suitable from birth but for the life of me i have no idea how to put her in.. I am so worried and I have a long trip to Frankfurt airport this saturday and I go by trains so I really don't wanna take my stroller

So.. you say froggy legs? so they shouldn't stick out then ?

Also I lost 13 kilos... which is 28 pounds..
I just wanna lose the rest of the 10 kilos now :(

I hardly bleed anymore and I am back to doing my exercises! but it's so hard to be motivated with such lack of sleep lol

just had another 5 n half hours between feeds shame 2 n half joyrs of it was her screaming her head off not sleeping:dohh: colic is pure evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->