Baby Bugs Due February 2013

okay - i have subscribed to journals for whisper, newt, midnight, becca, & babydreams - anyone else in here have a journal that i've missed? going to try to do a better job of keeping up with journals, both mine and others', this time around :)

Hi ladies, I hope you're all doing well.

I have been terrible about reading and responding this week...just so tired. Weston has gone backwards and is sleeping less than he was a couple weeks ago. I think it may be because of his reflux. It seemed to get better for a few days but now is obviously bothering him again. He has his 1 month check up tomorrow morning and will have to get another vaccine. Not looking forward to it as I cried when he got his first one in the hospital (it broke my heart when he screamed). :( He is on Zantac for the reflux but he may need the dosage adjusted or possibly a different medication. I will talk to his doctor tomorrow but I am hoping we can get it figured out. We both need some sleep!!!!! He is either fussing or nursing now. Being on the boob is about the only thing that calms him.

Well got to run and give him his bath and try to get him fed and settled for a little while so I can hopefully sleep for 2 hours if I'm lucky! I will check back in soon and try to read everything I missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Weston feels better and gives Mommy some sleep!

I lost between 16 and 18 pounds giving birth and have lost a few pounds since and now have 6 pounds to lose to get back to pre-preg weight. But, I have 3 stone to lose to get to where I want to be so after 6 week check I will be joining a gym.

Xxx

I might start a journal and do my birth story now every one is done!

Good morning everyone :) Connor did a 6 hour stretch last night from 8am till 2am, was lovely! It was OH's night off though so we was up watching a movie and having a curry :lol:

Woke up this morning to another big coldsore brewing :(

I wish Jack would do 6hrs! We went to bed at 10, he was up at 11.30, then went back to sleep at something to 1, was awake again at 4 and is still awake now :dohh:

Swaddling is my savour :lol: He's never done more than 4 hours before so I'm sure it's some kind of fluke! He's 3 weeks old today too :shock:

Hi all, been stalking this thread for few months now finally thought I should join in! Hope thats ok! On 18th feb had phoebe weighing 7lb12oz by elective c section due to oblique lie and 2 previous large baby's (phoebe ended up tiny for me ) I have a 9 year old and a nearly 3year old and my god life got hard with three. Hope I can tag along and chirp in on the night feeds lol!

Morning everyone, sorry I am so rubbish at keeping up with this thread, you ladies sure can talk :haha:

Little lady is going through a growth spurt, she was glued to me most of yesterday and last night, poor OH was awake ALL night rocking her between feeds so I could grab a few minutes sleep before she screamed for the boob again, bless him. I hope this passes quickly, OH is back to work tomorrow and I need to be rested so I can keep the kids entertained.

Hi all, been stalking this thread for few months now finally thought I should join in! Hope thats ok! On 18th feb had phoebe weighing 7lb12oz by elective c section due to oblique lie and 2 previous large baby's (phoebe ended up tiny for me ) I have a 9 year old and a nearly 3year old and my god life got hard with three. Hope I can tag along and chirp in on the night feeds lol!

Hiya Lucky! Congratulations on Phoebe :) I have a nearly 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 3 week old and I'm finding having 3 hard too:flower:

Morning everyone, sorry I am so rubbish at keeping up with this thread, you ladies sure can talk :haha:

Little lady is going through a growth spurt, she was glued to me most of yesterday and last night, poor OH was awake ALL night rocking her between feeds so I could grab a few minutes sleep before she screamed for the boob again, bless him. I hope this passes quickly, OH is back to work tomorrow and I need to be rested so I can keep the kids entertained.

:hugs: sorry for the hard night hun, how you feeling about him going back? x

we got one 5 n half hour stretch minus 2 hours screaming and being unsettled then another 5 hours till 8 this morn now waiting for the midwife

My first day at home with both girlies with DH back at work. So far I am impressed we are all dressed and have actually eaten breakfast :rofl:

Elodie is still getting green poos but she isn't windy or uncomfortable. I know it is normally a hind milk/fore milk inbalance but she is feeding for a normal amount of time on both sides and (sorry if tmi) the poo is full of white seedy bits which I know if undigested fat...

I am being really strict with offering her the same side until it is definitely drained and putting her back on the same side for the next feed until she gets frustrated. Green poos still on and off though :shrug:

I need to see how her next weigh in goes to see if it is causing an issue, I am a bit confused by it though.

Swaddling is my savour :lol: He's never done more than 4 hours before so I'm sure it's some kind of fluke! He's 3 weeks old today too :shock:

I have swaddled Jack every day since he was born, he gets fussy about it but soon realises he cant escape :lol:

I see Jack is 2 weeks!!

Yep, gone so fast! Our boys are exactly a week apart!

Welcome, Lucky! Feel free to join in whenever you want to! I am struggling with two babies (19 months old and 2weeks old) so can imagine how hard it must be to have 3 children to look after!

we got one 5 n half hour stretch minus 2 hours screaming and being unsettled then another 5 hours till 8 this morn now waiting for the midwife

At least you got two lots of five hours, that is a good thing! Hopefully the two hour screaming stretch will be erradicated soon :hugs:

My first day at home with both girlies with DH back at work. So far I am impressed we are all dressed and have actually eaten breakfast :rofl:

Elodie is still getting green poos but she isn't windy or uncomfortable. I know it is normally a hind milk/fore milk inbalance but she is feeding for a normal amount of time on both sides and (sorry if tmi) the poo is full of white seedy bits which I know if undigested fat...

I am being really strict with offering her the same side until it is definitely drained and putting her back on the same side for the next feed until she gets frustrated. Green poos still on and off though :shrug:

I need to see how her next weigh in goes to see if it is causing an issue, I am a bit confused by it though.

Have you spoken to health visitor? Tbh, if it were me, I would be fine about it as long as she seems happy enough and was feeding well! But Im not a health professional :lol: Have you considered it may be somethinng in your diet?? I dont know if that can change their poo at all?

The HV knows and she wasn't worried as long as Elodie isn't gassy or uncomfortable.

I just expected the bfing to be exactly the same as last time!

I did wander if it might be my diet, I know diary is normally the problem but I would expect puke if she was reacting to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->