Baby Bugs Due February 2013

im a total newbie and don't no how to quote etc but thanks for welcomes. Glad I'm not the only one finding hard work with other children and it all is about to get harder when Dh goes back to work on Monday :-(

AP good to hear things are going well so far and I hope the green poops stop soon :hugs:

Smiley I had the 19 month gap between Lily and Jack and it was hard but amazing nowadays as they always have each other to play with (or fight with :winkwink:)

Morning ladies! Hope you're all okay!

I'm a bit sad, Lily is a really hungry baby, and I just can't seem to get enough breastmilk out for her :cry:.
xoxox

Hi ladies, I hope you're all doing well.

I have been terrible about reading and responding this week...just so tired. Weston has gone backwards and is sleeping less than he was a couple weeks ago. I think it may be because of his reflux. It seemed to get better for a few days but now is obviously bothering him again. He has his 1 month check up tomorrow morning and will have to get another vaccine. Not looking forward to it as I cried when he got his first one in the hospital (it broke my heart when he screamed). :( He is on Zantac for the reflux but he may need the dosage adjusted or possibly a different medication. I will talk to his doctor tomorrow but I am hoping we can get it figured out. We both need some sleep!!!!! He is either fussing or nursing now. Being on the boob is about the only thing that calms him.

Well got to run and give him his bath and try to get him fed and settled for a little while so I can hopefully sleep for 2 hours if I'm lucky! I will check back in soon and try to read everything I missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he is better soon :hugs:

I might start a journal and do my birth story now every one is done!

Yes! Start one then I can stalk :) I use mine to ramble lol

Good morning everyone :) Connor did a 6 hour stretch last night from 8am till 2am, was lovely! It was OH's night off though so we was up watching a movie and having a curry :lol:

Woke up this morning to another big coldsore brewing :(

I wish Jack would do 6hrs! We went to bed at 10, he was up at 11.30, then went back to sleep at something to 1, was awake again at 4 and is still awake now :dohh:

Yey for the long sleep and I hope you had a nice evening with OH. It makes all the difference doesn't it x

Hi all, been stalking this thread for few months now finally thought I should join in! Hope thats ok! On 18th feb had phoebe weighing 7lb12oz by elective c section due to oblique lie and 2 previous large baby's (phoebe ended up tiny for me ) I have a 9 year old and a nearly 3year old and my god life got hard with three. Hope I can tag along and chirp in on the night feeds lol!

Hi :) I also have 3, I have a 8yr old son, 6yr old daughter and baby Jade. :hugs:

Morning everyone, sorry I am so rubbish at keeping up with this thread, you ladies sure can talk :haha:

Little lady is going through a growth spurt, she was glued to me most of yesterday and last night, poor OH was awake ALL night rocking her between feeds so I could grab a few minutes sleep before she screamed for the boob again, bless him. I hope this passes quickly, OH is back to work tomorrow and I need to be rested so I can keep the kids entertained.

Hope she has finished her mammoth feeding session at least for a while so you can rest. Full respect to you BF ladies!

Em my cold sore really hurts :(

oh babe give it a day or 2 and you won't even know it's there :hugs: You could ask the pharmacy if there's anything they recommend? x

Thanks em, I have tried every cream under the sun and the only thing that works is antivirals. I must have had a life time supply. Luckily I had some left from before pregnancy so took them yesterday and got a repeat this morning so it normally heals faster. If I dont take them then I nearly always get impetigo :( Its the glands on that side of my neck that hurt when I get them, so odd but the nurse said its because its a nervous system thing? Bloody things. Thanks for replying to my text :hugs::hugs:

we got one 5 n half hour stretch minus 2 hours screaming and being unsettled then another 5 hours till 8 this morn now waiting for the midwife
Gad you got some rest but :( for screaming. Someone posted a link to white noise on youtube and its really good!

My first day at home with both girlies with DH back at work. So far I am impressed we are all dressed and have actually eaten breakfast :rofl:

Elodie is still getting green poos but she isn't windy or uncomfortable. I know it is normally a hind milk/fore milk inbalance but she is feeding for a normal amount of time on both sides and (sorry if tmi) the poo is full of white seedy bits which I know if undigested fat...

I am being really strict with offering her the same side until it is definitely drained and putting her back on the same side for the next feed until she gets frustrated. Green poos still on and off though :shrug:

I need to see how her next weigh in goes to see if it is causing an issue, I am a bit confused by it though.

:hugs: Hope your day goes ok. I am impressed you are all up! Before I had to do a school run I was a bit of a lazy mum!

im a total newbie and don't no how to quote etc but thanks for welcomes. Glad I'm not the only one finding hard work with other children and it all is about to get harder when Dh goes back to work on Monday :-(

:hugs: I found it ok when OH went back, was dreading it but it was not as bad as I thought. We have had a few bad moments but its generally ok. You will be fine xx

Morning ladies! Hope you're all okay!

I'm a bit sad, Lily is a really hungry baby, and I just can't seem to get enough breastmilk out for her :cry:.
xoxox
Oh hugs becca, sorry I have no BF advice but maybe call MW?

MF that was a mega multiquote!

I always get coldsores when I'm a bit run down which I am at the mo obviously with being extremely busy and sleep deprived :lol:

Yeah she said giving birth is probably why as run down etc. Ugh!!

Happy 3 weeks to Connor and yey good weight Lena.

Bec, I thought you were having oversupply issues? Is she even hungrier? :wacko:

We got two stretches of 3 hours last night, and another 1.5hr doze this morning! :) Still in bed right now, watching Jezza and doing silly faces at my boy! Come on, smile!!

tonight we are attempting all 3 of sleeping in the bedroom, as past 6 weeks me and lenahave been in the living room but the stupid flat insulation is panrs so we have started getting mould once again where we have been sleeping in here:dohh:

@MF: Do you formula feed Jade? My OH asked me to ask you what you use if you do.

@Bex: I do hun, I'm constantly engorged but when I start pumping I just can't get enough, she's SO hungry its unreal!

I'm at a loss, super down. I just want what's best for Lily.
xoxox

Aw man, that sucks. Is she putting on weight and doing enough poos and wees? Maybe she's comfort feeding or having a growth spurt?

tonight we are attempting all 3 of sleeping in the bedroom, as past 6 weeks me and lenahave been in the living room but the stupid flat insulation is panrs so we have started getting mould once again where we have been sleeping in here:dohh:

Good luck, boo for the mould. I hate winter!

@MF: Do you formula feed Jade? My OH asked me to ask you what you use if you do.

@Bex: I do hun, I'm constantly engorged but when I start pumping I just can't get enough, she's SO hungry its unreal!

I'm at a loss, super down. I just want what's best for Lily.
xoxox

Yeah she is FF and has cow and gate. I dont have much experience with BF I am afraid but I defo would speak to someone who can help. Does the hospital where you had her have a breastfeeding consultant?

Whoever posted the youtube white noise link, THANKS. I put Jade in the pram and put my phone in the hood with the noise playing on youtube app and shes gone off to sleep. Worth a try people!!

Aw man, that sucks. Is she putting on weight and doing enough poos and wees? Maybe she's comfort feeding or having a growth spurt?

Growth spurt was my thought. I'm going to the MW today, so I'll ask her. I'm hoping they'll weigh her today.
xoxox

Can anyone point to the page the white noise was on? I'm on my phone so it takes forever!
xoxox

My book "what mothers do" has been delivered. It looks good- it's about what it's really like to be a mum and how you have no time to do anything. Only problem is I have no time to read it!!

I downloaded a free white noise app on my phone. It has water , rain , ocean etc

OH is out picking up Sophie's swing, I hope little lady likes it, she hates everything else, apart from the boobs of course lol.

Is anyone else's LO always grumpy? Sophie has such a serious little face, I am so looking forward to her smiling, she just frowns at everything right now.

Harry started crying in his sleep yesterday, during naps. Like, really screaming. The he'll just settle as if nothing happened. :shrug: He doesn't do it at night though. I'm not sure what's up!

Sounds like its wind in his sleep?
Think my little gem is having a growth spurt. Shes a hungry girly today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->