Baby Bugs Due February 2013

^ they always look huge until you try them on dont they
How my kids slept through oh being sick I do not know! He was so loud! I slept in with dd in the end as jades cot is in in there.
Jade slept 7:30pm-1am then 1-5 and 5-7 xx

Oh Bec, please don't beat yourself up.
I make my bottles up with water and add the powder as I go. I warm my bottles up using the kettle for a couple of mins xx

Lucky- I've no answers. I just try to be as organised as I can. There are times when I have to put the tv on while I feed Ruby. My nearly four year old is fine actually.
It's my two year old I struggle with. Quite often I'm sitting on the floor giving Ruby her milk whilst she is sprawled across my lap and I'm doing a puzzle with my two year old.
When Demi had her accident the other day, ruby was screaming for milk but she just had to wait.
This is defo the hardest job in the whole world and my hat goes off to single mums!

The downside here is my eldest has the sickness bug :(

Embo, your girlie had it last week, did it spread round the house?

Baby, yay for smiles.

Mrs, how sweet for the chuckle.

Midnight, lovely avatar
Xx

No one else got it thankfully hun! I was just really hot on her going near the baby for 48 hours and no sharing drinks/ getting to close to anyone and lots of handwashing! :lol: It did work though, hope no one else gets it hun :hugs:

Yaay Lena! Well done!

Eek MF, hope you lot dont catch it! We are lucky really, we had it about 2 weeks before Jack arrived.

Jack slept 10.30-1.30, 2.30-4.30, 5.30-now, he is still asleep. Wish he would do longer stretches, but last night is the best it has been yet!

I put him to sleep on his tummy last night (shock horror) and he seemed to love it, will be doing it again, just wont be telling the HV lol

Becca I make my feeds up in advance and pop them in the fridge then warm them up in the microwave as needed, I don't think it's 'recommended' now by the powers that be but I've always done it that way :)

This is the baby swing we have- its amazing! https://www.johnlewis.com/4moms-mamaroo-bouncer-silver/p231655071

I uee microwave too!

Just have a bouncy chair but she likes fish best and will lay there for about 40min without fussing.
I love the mamaroo em.

Jade drinks 3-4oz a time. Sometimes only 2 :/ but she put on a fair bit of weight x

I love Jade watching the fish, it's too cute! Connor is draining his 5 oz feeds now :( He's getting weighed again Monday with the HV so will see how much of a fatty he is then :lol:

The mamaroo is so good Em, would recommend it apart from the price!

I also make up feeds in a batch, just wait 30mins for water to cool before i add milk powder then in fridge. I know it's not what they say on tin but its how I've done it with my older two and never had a problem. :winkwink:

Thar swing looks lovely Em, not sure about the price tag though :haha: I just have a blue bright starts one but it does the job, plays music etc!

Jack is awake and has drained his 4oz bottle...he is just in a milky coma at min :haha: Does everyone elses baby do that? Zonk out for ages after having milk?

Connor does sometimes but not always :lol: I love milky zonking out :cloud9:

Jade only falls asleep after bottle some times. She does not seem to take much milk but I do think she is at least 10lbs now. Newborn babygrow to small for her x

Any UK ladies using Dr Browns bottles???? I'm selling 2 with size 1 and 3 teats, could do £7 posted????

MF, were still going with the nystatin for the thrush. Some days i think its going then it comes back with avengence!

Smiley, i put M on her tummy too. DS slept on his tummy from 6 weeks and still does now by choice!

IM having babgrow issues....shes generally petite so nb fit apart from the leg length! Was the same with DS but it was summer so not so much an issue as was mostly in rompers.

Morning. Hope you all had a good night?
Well done Harry for the bottle.

It's sad isn't it Nix, I personally love the baby stage, but I'm looking forward to going shopping for Spring/summer.

Midnight, I'm waiting to see who is next...?

Hate sick bugs. Starting to realise with a big family the odds of being ill are higher :( lol poor babies.

DD also slept on front from 5weeks. Jade sleeps on side atm. It cant be comfy on back really after being in a womb?
Hows your dd jemma? Hope she is better.
X

Wowzers, we must have all been posting at the same time!! Ruby has thrush, just got another prescription though. X

Same here- my hv said after this perscription she will need to see the doc x

We just had a situation... Demi was eating breakfast downstairs with DH but then he suddenly needed to toilet- spicy Chinese from last night, lol.
So Demi was on her own, I'm feeding /windin Ruby and
Then Isla decides to be violently sick! And Demi starts crying! Didnt know what to do? Lol

Just put the batteries in the playmat for the 1st time and Connor is transfixed with the twinkling lights and music :cloud9:

Aw, I want a twinkly light one. Harry would love it. :)

Now that he's a month old, I'm trying to establish a routine with feeding - every 3 hours (à la the routine in Jo Frost's book 'Confident Baby Care'), and Harry has done quite well over the past 24 hours. He did scream for the boob with a 2.5 hour gap this morning though. I've noticed his feeds are longer - which I'm happy about! - So he must be getting used to the larger gap between feeds. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->