Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Arghh Jem sounds like a right nightmare, I would have panicked lol. Hope you got everything under control. :hugs:

Em, glad Connor likes his mat :D

Jack is fast asleep again, OH has taken Oscar for a walk...this should be my time for a nice relaxing bath but I have bottles to wash and a pig sty of a house that needs tidying :( No rest for the wicked eh?!

My oldest 2 are bickering again...joy!!

I am still feeding on demand mainly due to excessive growth spurts at this age lol her hunger moan is slightly different to tired moan so its easy to tell :) the only routine I have is 8pm no play after feeds and after 7am I will interact more.

Love the mat em. Its the one I like but I dont get a chance to have her on the floor much as the kids or dog are bound to try and go on the mat.
Matthew has a dark sensory tent but he wont let jade in it :(
Your tempting me to go and get the mat later!

Poor ladies with houses with the sickness bug. Hope you are all better soon. Xx

I'm with you all on being sad about moving out of newborn baby clothes. So sad. Sorted out all the lovely baby gifts we have and going to change some for bigger sizes- I'm not ready for him to wear grown up clothes like jeans and t shirts! Will next/ m&s let you swap without receipts?

Harry is only just growing into newborn size! He's been in tiny baby/new baby for a few weeks, and they're all getting a bit tight now!

Poor ladies with houses with the sickness bug. Hope you are all better soon. Xx

I'm with you all on being sad about moving out of newborn baby clothes. So sad. Sorted out all the lovely baby gifts we have and going to change some for bigger sizes- I'm not ready for him to wear grown up clothes like jeans and t shirts! Will next/ m&s let you swap without receipts?

They will give credit notes or exchanges I think.

Sophie lasted in newborn for a week, she is so long, 0-3 is much better length wise on her, but is really baggy because she is skinny! My other 2 lasted in newborn for ages, they were short and dumpy :rofl:

Thanks best stepmom. Splashed out yesterday on an emilie ET rose sleep suit for Thomas's cousins christening. For to style it! But TBH I'm looking at it thinking is it really worth that money. Just want a really smart sleep suit for him.

My ruby was in newborn for weeks. Jade is sooo long I didnt feel to sad about newborn as I brought nicer stuff in bigger size lol. She does seem more in control of her movements and sturdier than my ruby was which is nice.
Think you can exchange or swap clothes without reciept.

IVe put jade in asda nappies and shes not leaked once. She stays in it for 5/6 hours overnight without a leak and they don't smell like pampers lol.

anyone elses lo j6st seem to be tired allthetime? slept all day yest and most of the night yet still asleep now and no longer taking the full 170 ml i her bottles

Jack started in pampers and is now in aldi nappies and they are fantastic! Asda nappies gave Oscar a rash but will be trying them with Jack at some point to see how he gets on with them.

But seriously, I highly recommend the aldi ones :thumbup:

My friend got me Asda Nappies and they were fine. Ruby is in size 3 coz I run out of size 2 ( I have 7 packs of pampers size 3 to use up) then I'm buying Asda. I'm hopin she won't leak out of size 3- it does say from 9lb and she is just over that. X

DH is out tonight and golf in the morning and he is worried that if I get suck or more kiddies get sick he can't go..... So selfish sometimes! Where's my break??? Grr, sorry ladies x

I'm so angry with a seller on ebay! I won a fisherprice seahorse for Connor, I paid £8 then postage on top and it's so dirty and disgusting- it's covered in old food!

Jem, sorry he is being such an arse.

Embo, that is awful :nope: i would be raging. Did it have pictures on the listing??

Elodie is too long for newborn clothes (except places where they come up big) she also has weirdly big feet that don't fit properly in sleepsuits!

Jem - :hugs:

Em - :sick: That's minging :nope:

AP - Oooh another long baby :cloud9: Sophie has really big feet too, and long fingers, no idea where she gets them from :haha:

Aww bless her!

- em thats shocking :(

Jem...typical!! Bloody men! Mines in bed acting like hes dying lol if I get it il still have to carry on.

I dont have an aldi near but il grab some when we go past x

Ladies who are using cold water steriliser... My water will need changing at 2pm- if I sterilise bottles now does that mean they will need doing again at 2pm? Or do they last 24 hours from sterilisation despite the water will need changing? I'm confused x

arggh now he's telling me I can just scrub it! What a dickhead.. Yea it had pics but you couldn't see any stains or food on the pics :(

Give him a stinking feedback em. Can you return it or is he having none of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->