Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Arrgghh its so annoying isnt it! :growlmad: Idont understand how people an sell stuff in such shit condition...its embarrassing! And I bet they wouldnt be happy to receive something in that condition so why they think its acceptable to sell it like that is beyond me.

If hes saying just to wipe it down I would ask what the problem was with him wiping it down before he sent it the scruffy idiot.

Jack started in pampers and is now in aldi nappies and they are fantastic! Asda nappies gave Oscar a rash but will be trying them with Jack at some point to see how he gets on with them.

But seriously, I highly recommend the aldi ones :thumbup:

DD1 was rasied in lidls nappies :D No leaks or rashes. Saved a small fortune :D

Gonna order some girlie cloth nappies next week :D as the ones we have are neutral ones.

Thanks everyone, i've opened a case now against him and left negative feedback x

Ladies who are using cold water steriliser... My water will need changing at 2pm- if I sterilise bottles now does that mean they will need doing again at 2pm? Or do they last 24 hours from sterilisation despite the water will need changing? I'm confused x

do you use milton? if so they will be ready after 15mins or can be left for up to 24hours :) (does not matter when water was changed)

I tried cold water sterilising once but I found it left a residue on the bottles, is that normal?

Well, Lily is now on Aptamil. I'm feeling okay about it, but I think I will feel guilty about it every now and again. She has some bad wind, trying infacol but it doesn't seem to get all of it.

Hope you ladies are okay :hugs:.
xoxox

Smiley, I might have to try Aldi nappies when I run out of Pampers and Asda. We have an Aldi at the bottom of our road! Very handy, but I've never been!! :p

Alex took Harry to town for an hour to get us some lunch. It was my first time properly away from him. I was constantly worrying about how they were both coping, but did have a lovely long shower and took my time drying my hair etc. Anyway, they both did really well! Alex didn't hear a peep from Harry! He was sparko when they got back (Harry, not Alex!). :)

So, girls - DTD. When am I able to? I still have the absolute dregs of lochia - a watery yellow/pink discharge - I don't even wear pads anymore. Does that mean I'm healed now? Can we get down to it?! :sex:

Well, Lily is now on Aptamil. I'm feeling okay about it, but I think I will feel guilty about it every now and again. She has some bad wind, trying infacol but it doesn't seem to get all of it.

Hope you ladies are okay :hugs:.
xoxox

:hugs: Your a fantastic Mum Becs, what bottles are you using? I always found the bottles the culprit with wind x

Thanks midnight.

If you think you've all healed then go for it.

Glad your ok now Becca.

I'm feeling a bit sick this afternoon.

What I'd give to be child free for a few hours.

Rubys face has gone a bit spotty, hope it's not baby acne?

I'm using Dr Browns, Em. Which are the best for wind supposedly. My mum has told me colief (sp?) is better then infacol.

Did any of you ladies find your OH found it harder to get used to being a parent then yourself? My OH seems to distance himself from Lily more and says his bond isn't as strong as mine. Also, he's dying to get back to work and likes us being away for peace. It's upsetting me a little.
xoxox

Becca my DH is exactly like that!! After two weeks off he was practically crying! He loves our Girlies and we chose to have them but he can only handle them in small doses. I guess it's a man thing? But then we don't have chance to 'get away' x

Becca my DH is exactly like that!! After two weeks off he was practically crying! He loves our Girlies and we chose to have them but he can only handle them in small doses. I guess it's a man thing? But then we don't have chance to 'get away' x

Yeah, must be a man thing. I agree, we're attatched to them, I could never leave Lily alone with him, he'd crack up.

Anyone know how long it will take Lily to get use to formula from breastmilk? She's on Aptimal.
xoxox

The say two weeks on a formula to see how they get on. We swapped to aptamil for two weeks but changed back as didn't see much improvement with wind/poo and helping sicking so went back to cow and gate. But now thinking he is worse on this! So just waiting for out paed appt and hopefully they will prescribe some more meds and will make the decision if to go back to aptamil

not sur whats up with lena the past few daysback to being clingy and just wanting to sleep:shrug:

The say two weeks on a formula to see how they get on. We swapped to aptamil for two weeks but changed back as didn't see much improvement with wind/poo and helping sicking so went back to cow and gate. But now thinking he is worse on this! So just waiting for out paed appt and hopefully they will prescribe some more meds and will make the decision if to go back to aptamil

im not sure but i think my friend was prescribed a special milk from the doc for her lil girl she had silent reflux

Yeah my OH is the same, it is just a man thing lol. Of course he loves the kids but I just know my bond is stronger with them. And OH wouldnt want to be left with the pair of them for too long on his own :lol: He doesnt cope well under pressure!

sooooo not happy thought af was buggerong off as had no more blood today and no cramps and now they both back with vengance :growlmad: i need chocolate:haha:

anyone know if thos play mat is any good?

https://www.toysrus.de/product/index.jsp?productId=9254031

or this one

https://www.toysrus.de/product/index.jsp?productId=8309411

I cant quote on mob but we dtd a few times. First time nerve wrecking lol but you sound healed. Il look at the mats when we get baxk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->