Baby Bugs Due February 2013

anyone know if thos play mat is any good?

https://www.toysrus.de/product/index.jsp?productId=9254031

or this one

https://www.toysrus.de/product/index.jsp?productId=8309411

Ooooh I like the second one a lot, babies tend to love black and white :thumbup:

we have decided on this one
https://www.amazon.de/Tiny-Love-T12...sr_1_11?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1363454425&sr=1-11

Any suggestions for good mats - I want a really interactive twinkly noisy one !

I'm nowhere near DTD yet. Still swollen although bleeding has stopped. Still so painful going for a pooh (sorry tmi). Does anybody else find it painful still?

just asked ben to bring in a bowl of water so could top and tail lena put her on the changing table ready he came in tripped over and the water went everywhere all over me yet managed to save her and the cot from it i was dripping wet:haha:

awww just looked up the seahorse and its cute. We bought franklin for Bug and she likes it https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9058912.htm

***TMI ALERT***

My stitches are just starting to fall out but I am nowhere near ready to dtd. I had a good feel of my stitches in the bath yesterday for the first time and, wow, I really didnt think I had done so much damage :nope: It starts about an inch or so inside my vajayjay and then comes out and down towards my bum and stops a centimetre from my bum hole! It is really long! And the midwife stitching it said she had to stitch it in layers from the muscle upwards towards the skin so god knows how long it will be till it is healed properly?

The only saving grace is that the midwife must have done a real good job stitching it up because it hasn't been sore at all. Not even slightly. Had no pain whatsoever unlike my episiotomy with Oscar :shock:

Ladies, is there any medications or herbal meds that can dry my milk up? Everytime I leak I'm sobbing, I need them to dry up for my own sanity.
xoxox

Becca- I know there is something docs can give but don't know about herbal. Hopefully it stops soon honey xxx

Smiley- I was so swollen down there and when I felt could feel the "scar" was so long. Now the swelling is just in one area- you can imagine where!

bec when i decided in the hosp that i didnt want to breastfeed i took 2 tabs they gave me i havent a clue what they were called tho youd be best asking your doctor or midwife also pepermint tea can help to stop the supply i was asked if i wanted hot drink etc in hosp they gave me a choice of stuff then asked if i was breast feeding i said no and they said thats ok then you can also have pepermint tea

Becca you can either ask the doctor or just wait it out, it took round about a week or so for my milk to go. :hugs: It is horrid isnt it, i felt bad that all of mine was going to waste but just could not continue BFing :(

It's devastating. It's like my body is shouting "Feed your baby!". I hate it.
xoxox

Lindy when you say it hurts to pooh is it coz of piles?
It still feels like I'm poohing glass.

Smiley, ouch!! Glad it doesn't hurt now.

Whisper that made me laugh.

Becca my boobs stopping looking like they had milk in after about a week but leaked for a couple of weeks. Lots of hugs Hun.

Shaun is out and I've got chocolate and tv all to myself. Ruby has just woken up, I'm hoping for smiles, only had a few.

Hope your all enjoying your night x

:hugs: massive hugs Becca

Survived OHs first day back at work, Sophie was really clingy today and it was really hard to spend quality time with the older 2, hopefully Sophie will be happy to be put down soon so I can share my time between the kids a little more evenly soon.

Anyone else got a clingy, demanding baby? I'm finding it pretty hard, especially after having 2 very chilled out, relaxed babies.

She will settle soon I am sure xx fingers crossed. Does she settle in the sling?

Sick bug round two now in this house. Ffs.

Aww no, I hope it passes soon :hugs:

She will occasionally settle in the sling, and sometimes in the swing, but 99% of the time nothing but boob will calm her, she will sleep in OH's arms too, but that's no good when he is at work.

I think it's something I just have to deal with until she gets past it, and I know this time next year I will miss these cuddles when she is too busy running around but I miss spending time with the older 2. Luckily they are very independent and don't really mind if I am playing with them or not.

Becca, I think they have other side effects (the runs) but my mum took epsom salts to dry up her milk - maybe google them and see if they are safe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->