Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ohh no. Feel better hun. :(

Harry did a good 3.5hr stretch, but now won't settle at all. Argh!

I'm assuming it's piles? Tmi- only notice something there after ive down a pooh and then it goes.

Ruby has woke again and not my two year old is up too. And Shaun is snoring in the top bunk- maybe that why the two year old is awake? Lol.
I'm going to be tired in the morning. :(
Hope your all having a better night x

Thomas has just been wailing the house down and dh still snoring!

Are you trying anything for your bum? They told me to push like I was having a pooh because I didn't get the urge to push and I was pushing for an eternity!

No I'm not using anything, Im assuming they get better?
I only pushed for 20 mind trying to get the placenta out so god knows what I'd be like otherwise?

Bad night here, my eldest has a very high temp now this is more than 24 hours!! Poor little love. But ruby doesn't want her milk but she is smiling and cooing. Amazing :)

Jem, I'm pretty sure the inside ones go on their own.

Harry went back to sleep after we'd changed and fed him. His wind pain kept him up, the poor lad. He is constantly farting! :p

Highly recommended suppositries from gp and anusol cream. Mine have completely gone and they were external too. Sorry tmi!

Anusol is good Jem, I had piles about two weeks beore having baby and anusol helped clear them up. I got horrendous piles when i gave birth but just left them and now 2 weeks later they are still there but considerably smaller and no longer too painful.

Becca, of course your OH loves Lily, it is difficult for a lot of people to feel the 'overwhelming love' straight away. Having a baby is a big shock to the system and changes your life so he will just need time to adjust. X

Good night here from phoebe 5 hour stretches all day yesterday and last night :happydance: still having problems getting wind up though anyone started using gripe water yet?

Jem I still have pile problem, going to brave trip to gp about creams as still painful too.

Morning everyone :hugs:

I really hate weekends, I feel like I'm counting down the hours till OH gets back on Monday :nope: I just feel I waste the whole time wishing the hours away :(

:hugs: Big hugs for all the ladies who need them. x

Aww Embo :hugs:

Just had a row with OH about money rarrrr! He makes me so angry, he is so selfish! We share all of our money due to him getting us into a load of debt last year through gambling and Ive just checked the online bank and he has spent loads this week online gambling!!! :mad: So angry with him! He doesnt see the problem.

We had a good chat this morning, he explained he does love her, he knows he does because he'd jump infront of a bus for her. He said he will feel better once she interacts with him. He'll feel she wants him more then. So I feel a little more settled. He also said I've had bump time to bond with her and a mothers love is unique, it's very strong and women are born for this.

Jem! So sorry to hear you're suffering with piles, I am too, they hurt so so bad! :hugs:

xoxox

Morning all.

I need to do a mammoth multi quote on pc (sorry :p) so il be back later xxx

Thanks for all the piles advice ladies. Going to book 6week check at GP and ask. The fact I pushed so long without feeling the urge to push is an issue I have over my birth. I hate when I know I'm going to have to go soon because know the pain I'm facing.

Smiley- I'd be seriously pissed as well. Hugs xx

Well done all those babies sleeping well. Thomas slept well till last feed then reflux kicked in. I couldn't settle him so woke dh up because I was knackered. Passed baby to him just in time for him to vomit all over daddy's chest :)

I know its good jade self settles but I always feel mean lol :( stil feels like glass when I go to loo aswell. I didn't even push so it must be from the constipation in pregnancy too. Nice. X

Harry tends to self soothe too, when he's whimpering about nothing in particular (or wind pain). I can tell he's not really crying because he puts no effort into it. :haha:

Becca I think Dads really come into their own when the babies can walk etc, my OH is amazing with my 2 older ones but finds it hard with Connor :hugs:

Smiley that is shocking :nope:

Yeah men are better as they get older. My OH is just very practical so easier when they do more!

Thats what she does bex. Squirms around yet when I put her down and tuck her in she lays still and looks around and is then asleep in five mins. I rocked my other 2 so feels weird.

HUgs smiley :(

She spits it out lol x she only has it just after a feed. She gags on it when shes tired :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->