Baby Bugs Due February 2013

My two and three year old love dummies too and they never had one either.

We have two dummies for just in case, but I don't intend on using them unless really needed. I think the reason I'm a persistent nail-biter is because my dummies were taken away at 3-years-old after I'd been in love with them for years. :wacko: Harry often finds his fingers or (occasionally) a thumb to suck for a bit. :)

We have Calum using the TT cherry soothers here. We tried a few others with him 1st because he is just desperate to suck when he's tired but he would spit them all out. I dont really like the cherry shaped ones, but he likes them and they help him nod off which right now is a life saver.

Anyone else got a LO that really fights sleep? I can only get him to nap in the pram and even then only if I keep walking. He is almost impossible to nurse to sleep as he just cries and cries, to the point of screaming and flailing around. I thought the gaviscon for his reflux would have settled him a bit by now but it seems that if hes not sleeping or feeding he is screaming. I'm finding it all so overwhelming tbh.

I had piles too, yuck. Not sure if I still have them, but pooing seemed to get a ton better after he was born - before though, I used to dread it and try and put it off :nope:

Hope all the tummy bugs get better soon.

We have two dummies for just in case, but I don't intend on using them unless really needed. I think the reason I'm a persistent nail-biter is because my dummies were taken away at 3-years-old after I'd been in love with them for years. :wacko: Harry often finds his fingers or (occasionally) a thumb to suck for a bit. :)

I am so laid back I just let mine wean themselves off the dummys. Math got rid by choice when he was 1 but Ruby had a dummy at night till she was 4 :wacko: she self weaned though so no problems and shes not fussed now.
:)

We have Calum using the TT cherry soothers here. We tried a few others with him 1st because he is just desperate to suck when he's tired but he would spit them all out. I dont really like the cherry shaped ones, but he likes them and they help him nod off which right now is a life saver.

Anyone else got a LO that really fights sleep? I can only get him to nap in the pram and even then only if I keep walking. He is almost impossible to nurse to sleep as he just cries and cries, to the point of screaming and flailing around. I thought the gaviscon for his reflux would have settled him a bit by now but it seems that if hes not sleeping or feeding he is screaming. I'm finding it all so overwhelming tbh.

I had piles too, yuck. Not sure if I still have them, but pooing seemed to get a ton better after he was born - before though, I used to dread it and try and put it off :nope:

Hope all the tummy bugs get better soon.

Jade fights sleep if she gets over tired, the only thing that works is putting her in pram infront of fishtank and she ends up soothing herself. She hates swaddling and will not feed to sleep! :hugs:

Hmmm, girls, while I'm trying to dry my milk up, can I get baths? Or will that encourage my boobs? Got some serious engorement going on :(
xoxox

Hmmm, girls, while I'm trying to dry my milk up, can I get baths? Or will that encourage my boobs? Got some serious engorement going on :(
xoxox
not sure hun, the midwife told me when my boobs were sore to put cold quark on them guess you could do thesamewith yogurt or so?

Emb- I would let my feelings known! Hope you ok

Hope Lena is ok

Just had foot and hand casts done. Thomas has a little mark on his wrist where the stupid woman pushed his hand down.

My little girl had a dummy at night up till recently at Christmas :lol: It was very easy to give up and she was happy to do it, my son sometimes has one to sleep too, I'm pretty relaxed about it and I will be with Connor too. I'll be honest and say it's mainly for my own sanity I use dummies :lol:

And with my OH not calling/texting I will let my feelings very known tomorrow :grr: He keeps going on about having a 4th, does he think acting like this will win me over! He just wants me to be this baby machine who pops out children and he doesn't ever have to acknowledge us :(

And with my OH not calling/texting I will let my feelings very known tomorrow :grr: He keeps going on about having a 4th, does he think acting like this will win me over! He just wants me to be this baby machine who pops out children and he doesn't ever have to acknowledge us :(

Make sure you tell him hun!
xoxox

Kick arse. If only we could turn around and say here- I'm off for a few days you mind the kids.... but we know we couldn't do it.

Dh is going on about giving Thomas a dummy but I don't want to. Only because I don't want the battle of them giving it up and if they didn't stop would worry about their teeth although having a dummy is easier to stop than sucking a thumb and caught little man a couple of times trying to suck his thumb!

My kids have started to get big teeth now and they both look fine. My My dentist said its largly down to genetics too? Id pulled my hair out long ago without dummys ha ha ...

The casts sound good but sory about his little hands.

Em, I said to ryan if I have a 4th it wont be his (kidding of course).
Men!

Bec bath is fine x

How can you ladies be talking about a fourth... I don't even want to joke about it, lol x

You can adapt to a third but 4 is definitely over the line as would need new house/car/boyfriend (lol)

My 6yr old is in bed but can hear her walking around grr

blah lena just pukled up her entire feed projectile puke not sure if was sick sick or just too much at once:shrug:

One is enough for me! Crazy ladies!

Whisper, Lily does that when she drinks her milk TOO quick because she's greedy as!
xoxox

We give Lily a dummy, it helps. I don't begrudge her of it. She can also take it or leave it. My cousin and wee sister give up their dummy's easy enough. I, however, had mine until I was seven :)blush:) but that was my Nan's fault, she was an interfering old woman.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->