Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Sometimes I have to give Connor a couple of sucks to get him off :lol: Calms him down- it's a life saver when we're out tho!

Jack isnt a massive fan of his dummy! He will have it but he isnt fussed if he doesnt have it either...if that makes sense :lol:

Yeah in carseat its life saver especially if she is getting hungry on school run!! Can hold her off for a while! She takes ages to accept it though. The pest! X

what one are you using Em and Smiley? I'm using the mam ones this time round

I found M couldn't keep hold of them, was driving me mad. Swapped to TT cherry shaped ones? So much better! Put it in when shes tired and its like turning the lights off, lol.

I spent a fortune on different dummy's, she spits them all out like I am trying to fill her mouth with poison! Lmao!

hehe my other 2 had the cherry teat ones but I found it made their teeth grow funny so Im fingers crossed going to try to stick with the Mams :)

lena isa dummy girl lol shes got mam ones but we also brought her some toys r us own make ones that she likes just as much

Jack has Avent ones and I bought some Little Angels the other day (when I opened the pack I found that they are made by Nuby). All of the ones I use are the flat ones, Im trying to avoid cherry teats till he is a bit older!

off back ti the doc with lena shes got a poorly tum again full on diahrea:dohh:

scrap that doc said as tummy bug and lung infections are going round to keep her home for now incase it was just a one off

Poor little Lena :(

How would you guys feel if your OH went away for 3 days and didn't even text or ring to ask how you and his 3 children are doing! It does my head in :nope: How can he not even send me a text :cry:

Em I would be very upset. Not even angry. Just upset. Massive hugs :hugs:

Hope Lena is Okay :hugs: jack had really runny poo at 2am this morning, it was like water :sick:

Poor Lena.

Embo that's sad, hope you and the kiddies are ok?

We dont use dummys here- although if anyone has a spare one for my three year old... She had made a very quick recovery from not moving off the sofa and is chewing my ear off :)

I haven't tried Elodie with a dummy, I don't think she would take one though as she won't even suck a knuckle etc if I can't feed her that second!

My 2 year old never had a dummy but is obsessed with them now, she likes putting them back in babies mouths :haha:

Em :( Ryan would be the exact same!! Grrr men. Hope your ok.
Your super mum. I know how hard it can be with 3 on your own for a majority of the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->