Baby Bugs Due February 2013

MF :hugs: Dont feel embarrassed about crying. Hope you are okay now? Xx

Also MF, I have Jack sleep in my bed every single night, for most of the night, and he often ends up with his head on the pillow. Mum knows best so if you are happy with Jade sleeping in your bed then go for it. Im perfectly happy with Jack sleeping with me (for now) so the HV can bore off (although Id never admit it to the HV anyway :rofl:)

Both mine used to come in with me after the early morning feed. No way am I getting up for day at 5.45!! LOL.
I ended up putting a pillow in Rubys cot when she was 6mths else she wouldnt sleep. Mind you it must be horrible without one. I am not the best at following rules haha I just do what I need to do to get through each day to be honest! I would rather her lay ON my pillow than next to it as my pillow moves loads and I would be worried it went over her face :/ x

Aww Embo :hugs:

Just had a row with OH about money rarrrr! He makes me so angry, he is so selfish! We share all of our money due to him getting us into a load of debt last year through gambling and Ive just checked the online bank and he has spent loads this week online gambling!!! :mad: So angry with him! He doesnt see the problem.

OH only paid 1/2 the rent this month :growlmad:

Bug has a folded over towel in her moses basket as when she was 2-3 weeks she kept bringing her feed up if she was laid flat (and my babybrain didnt think about using the many millions of books to prop the moses basket at an angle)so she kinda has a pillow :blush: HV was ok with this and Bug is happy so im not fussed.

OH is back to work this afternoon, so its the first time on my own with DD(who is 8 and going through a really 'teenager' phase of answering back etc) and Bug as well as trying to make dinner (chicken pie as DD will roll the pastry out which will entertain her for half an hour).

Starting to be a bit mean now and make Bug self settle when she naps during the day as much as id love to sit and cuddle her all day ive got lists of things that need doing :(

So glad I'm not the only one who sleeps with their LO's! Haha. Thought I was a naughty mama.

I'm gutted, I think badedas is making me itch like crazy! My skin feels like it's on fire. So just plain baths now, how boring.
xoxox

Oh and Lily is two weeks old today :cloud9:. Two weeks ago my life changed for the better! <3
xoxox

Happy two weeks lily xx

Rota my Dd is nearly seven and has a right right attitude!

ALso if jade is fed and changed then she will be left if i have things to do x

Happy two weeks lily xx

Haha! Is she 7 going on 30? My sister is 9 and she is such a little madam!
xoxox

im sulking lena wouldnt smile for me today then oma (bens mum) came in and got big gummy smiles pft

Happy two weeks lily xx

Do you get the *stomp stomp stomp SLAM* and the 'whatever' :wacko:

Elodie only sleeps in our bed, Ivy was the same until 15 months but sleeps fine in her own room now. I love seeing her little face as soon as I wake up :flower:

I got given a leaflet in hospital about safe cosleeping so I don't think it is totally banned :haha:

I swear kids are hitting the teen phase earlier and earlier :haha:

Dylan is 4 and I get "*huff* FINE!!!" and door slamming from him! He also walks off in a strop saying "I'm not very happy with you anymore" :rofl:

I decided to dress Sophie in a proper outfit today instead of a babygrow, not doing that again for a while, so much effort!

Rota, why did he only pay half? Sounds like my OH last year when he had racked up all this debt, it was rent day and I asked him if he had paid it and he said no and thats when he had to spill the beans. I chucked him out to teach him a lesson :lol:

AP, we were told in the hospital about all the dangers of cosleeping etc...no leaflets about how to do it safely :haha:

MF, I agree, I would rather have Jack on a pillow rather than next to one because then it has no chance of ending up on his face.

I tried the gaviscon in Jacks bottle and he hasnt been sick at all and he went straight off to sleep without any wriggling and writhing in pain!

I think it is silly not to tell you how to do it safely because let's face it most people do it - accidentily or otherwise!

I co slept with Lily till she was 4 :lol: No co sleeping so far yet but I wouldn't rule it out :)

I had Connor weighed and he's 11lb now- following his 91st percentile nicely :D

Jack was on the 91st centile at 12 days when the HV weighed him! Eeeeep we have a right pair of chunky bums!

AP, absolutely agree, most people do it (but most wont admit it) so there should defo be some awareness on how to do it safely!

I always seem to have babies on the high percentiles :lol: Lily is still on the 99th at nearly 5 :wacko:

I have dinky babies - Ivy is on the 9th centile now and as a baby was on the 2nd. Elodie looks to be similar!

Oscar was slap bang on 50th when he was born and then followed a line directly between the 25th and 50th up until a few months ago when he has jumped up to between the 50th and 75th lol (it coincides with the fact he now eats loads of junk! :lol:) So Jack being on the 91st centile is all new to me! Never had any of this chunky bum business with Oscar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->