Baby cutlery

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
I'm looking for some "big-girl" cutlery for my baby. She will be in just a few weeks. Has anyone ever heard of or used these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hoppop-Man..._1_125?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1321721477&sr=1-125

The knife looks a little weird, but I think it looks a little easier to eat from that the melamine ones that have metal for the bits that go in your mouth. What do you think?

I've not used these but they look good, easy to grasp with the rubber handle, look quite funky too :)

They look alright, why don't you just get a set From the supermarket ?

Because the ones from the supermarket have very big handles, and the bit that goes in the mouth is metal and she doesn't like metal in her mouth - she cries when you use a tea-spoon or if she puts a tea-spoon in her mouth when she's playing with it

If you get them let us know what there like I may copy you :) x

They are nice! I bought lo some from zara home for an xmas prezzie.

Thanks. Am considering getting the pink ones lol ... How much were they in Zara?

The silver stainless steel ones are £2.99 a piece, The plastic and steel are £3.99 a piece and gold steel is £4.99 a piece & they have some that stick together £5.99 each. They are all really nice. x

oooh i didn't know about these, i'm going to get some thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->