Baby Dry Skin

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Rosie has extremely dry and flakey skin, she was 2 weeks over due, and so over cooked a little. Anyone else sufferred with this and have any tips?

ally was overdue too (induced after 12 days, born 13 days over) and he had really bad dry skin around his ankles. The midwives recommended olive oil but we used johnsons baby oil and it cleared up eventually.

Jasmine had dry skin too, it ws dry and peeling for a couple weeks, I rubbed Johnsons lotion on her every night and its gone.

Also dont bath too often as that ccan dry them out too.

jac had really dry skin espically on his belly. we used baby oil and it cleared it right night x

Like the others have said, baby or olive oil. We started with baby oil, but then found that olive oil was far better and cleared it up a treat x x

its nowt to worry bout hun archie had it too i jus used bepanthan it will be gone in cupple weeks xx

Ashlyn has dry skin too. I asked her doctor at her 2 week check up and she said it was normal and we could moisturize all we wanted but it would still peel off.

Yep for a couple of weeks after the birth. We just moisturized as much as possible

We're using olive oil on Byron's body. His neck got very dry but if fine after only two applications but his ankles and feet are still dry. He also had dry skin around his eyebrows so we're trying a little aqueous cream on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->