Baby flailing at night?

abigail_71

Reaction score
My LO flails around in the night sometimes he looks fast asleep sometimes he wakes himself up and continues the flailing and eventually will start crying. It seemed to go on all night last night and i'm shattered while he is now fast asleep on my chest.

I read on Dr Sears website flailing is baby telling you he is really not happy - but i don't know whats wrong. Could it be an itchy head? its all i can think his head is really dry and flaky (we use cream on it).

Id quite like some sleep this week so anyone experienced similar? thanks ladies.

Finley is exactly the same x and its the same time every night (around 2am) for about 2 hours, I'm up every 20 seconds in those 2 hours, going in to check he's ok & give him his dummy, I get back into bed only for him to do it again a few seconds later I'm shattered :sleep:
Thing is he is sleeping through as in he wakes at around 6.30am for his feed & has no other feeds through the night anymore but he's still flailing halfway through the night so I'm not getting a full nights sleep yet.
Someone said maybe they are cold so I put a blanket on top of his sleepbag but he still did it then I thought he was too hot (because I was really hot in his room) so I turned the radiator down a little & he still does so I would really love to hear what other people suggest it could be x

When Thomas flails around it is normally wind/digestion related, he normally needs to burp or fart. I don't get him up to wind him unless he wakes up properly though, sometimes he will sort himself out with a few huge farts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->