Baby Free Nights

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We had our first yesterday - I was a little shakey about it not because of who was taking Caitlin (which was her Nan) just thats the first time I've not had Caitlin for near to 24 hours but it really helped things :thumpup: Things were getting quite stressy and out of hand at home :cry:so this was really nice and the night ended feeling really good about things and relaxed.

Went for a chinese & a drink then ran out of there because they were shocking prices with the most tight portions haha! Nipped to a local for a game of pool and a drink although I hate pool sober I always lose :dohh: then home for a couple of Barcardis/beers, munchies, Wiiiiii & the open fire!!

Mind its back to reality any minute.
:muaha:

Anyone whos not done it yet I would say do it. Really wound me down - I am looking forward to huggles from my baby though.

Aww glad you had a nice time
it's so nerve racking the first time you are away from them isn't it?

We did it at 6 weeks (MIL was desperate to babysit)

All I did was talk about Charlie, got way too drunk, then sobbed when we got home and there was a space where the moses basket was!:cry:We lived 6 miles away from MIL, but I was in such a state that I was threatening to drive!:blush: Cried myself to sleep, then up at 6am and over to pick him up. Was a lovely cuddle!!!!:hugs:

So pleased yours went better than my first night out Wobbles!!!:hugs:

Oh blimey at 6 weeks I'd have had a breakdown too Amanda - bless ya :hugs:

I'm begging her to take Charlie now so we can get out!!:blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like you two had a great night!

oh how nice!

i remember when i used to be kids free every friday, no chance now with Coby and Adam lol

Im glad you sorted things out, sounds like just what you needed :)

x

dont think i'll be having a child free night for years. only my mum to look after kids and with 4 kids still at home dont think theres much chance of her having both of them!!!!

glad you enjoyed yours though, first time is always the worst.

with Juleika it is still not possible at the moment as I still solely breastfeed. we try liquid formula latest next weekend to see if she takes it :baby:

as well we do not have family around, so it would be difficult for me to leave her with sb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->