Baby Groups

Sovereign

Reaction score
I was just wondering what baby groups people go to, if any? :baby: Me and Charlie used to go to bf group but we don't bf any more so we don't go now. So we go to Postnatal group on Monday and then baby massage afterwards and Mums and Tots on a Wednesday. :baby:

at the moment i dont do any as there are not any here that i can either take all 3 too or put some in creche while others are in a group for ther age group

at the moment i dont do any as there are not any here that i can either take all 3 too or put some in creche while others are in a group for ther age group

Thats a shame x

I started taking Brooke to a music class last wed. Its really fun (for her and me!!), she really enjoys it and its not too expensive either!! good fun!

we sldo go to mummy/baby group on Tuesday morning xx

i dont go to any, but i really want to start! i feel well lonely cos i dont know any mummies round here! where abouts is the mums and tots you go to?

I dont go to any either, how do you find out about them?

have yu got a sure start or childrens centre near you? pop in and ask them

I go to a crawlers group on a monday, a heuristic play group on a tuesday and sometimes bounce and rhyme on a tuesday morning, thursday sometimes a play and stay, sometimes play group and on a friday usually a baby and toddler group! I like to keep busy. Used to have swimming on a tuesday morning and have done massage (but Ally hated it!)

we have baby swimming lessons on a friday, baby stay and play on a wednesday, baby drop in on a tuesday. they are all at local sure start centres

we go to one at a local church hall, as i didn't like the surestart one in my area. that's all i go to right now, we did do an 8 week swimming course though.

keely.

i used to take ali to loads of them.
monday am - mother and toddler group
monday pm - mother and toddler group

wednesday - mother and toddler group
thursday - mother and toddler group
friday - peep group

we only go to the friday one now as i am working and ali goes to nursery. i found them a great help, they were my lifeline when he was very small. i miss them.
X

There are so many groups in my area i cant go to them all!!

I go to a young mums group on a monday and its great! Met some really nice young mums there and there are support workers who help with alot of stuff. I also go to a mum&baby exercise class on a wednesday and the people there are great too. The groups are free too.

We go to baby swimming classes, a music class, a story hour, and a play and stimulation group (kind of like Gymboree). They're all at surestart centres around here except for the swimming class and the story hour (that's at my local library).

Baby Swimming on mondays then rattle and rhyme at the local library on tuesday, breastfeeding group on wednesday, bumps to babies on thursday and peep group on friday. All at surestart centres!! I ove them i think they do such a great job and all for free!!

we go to baby massage at the moment, gonna look at more classes when jacob is a bit older.

I was going to a mother/baby group at a cafe but I'm moving soon so I stopped going as they will be an hour+ away.

i didnt know surestart had so many, i was only offered the one and swimming. And none are free here? oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->