Baby hammock

danijoanne

Sophia aged 3
Reaction score
I've just bought a baby hammock to bubs number two. I'm hoping to hear people's testimonials of it please. My daughter was an horrendous sleeper so I'm hoping this will encourage a little bit more sleep with little man. Also is it same with hammocks that when you buy second hand you need a new mattress? Thanks x

I'm not sure I've heard of them before? I would always buy a new mattress though due to the SIDS risk.

Aye I've ordered one id feel more comfortable knowing he had new. I hadn't heard of them but a few friends of mine have used them and swear by them. So fingers crossed x

We used an Amby bed (I think that is similar to what you mean) for our oldest when he was teeny. It was great because when he stirred, his own movement kind of rocked him back to sleep. : ) New is probably the safest bet for the mattress. I hope it works well for you!

Thank you. It's been delivered to my mums so not seen it yet. Got a new mattress and sheets etc for it. My friend who j got it off swears by it and said her little one slept so well in it. So fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->