Baby is coming!!!*updates 6,9,18,23,24,26

Well, I was able to sleep for afew hours before my stupid IV woke me up beeping like crazy and a nurse didn't automatically come in I waited like over 5 minutes til I finally called the one...
It was a very light sleeping state and basically didn't feel like sleep just felt like a drowzy state as I felt the contractions and all the nice wonderful pain still...

Contractions are getting worse and worse and I wasn't able to fall back asleep the pain was soo bad in my lower back and so I couldn't even sleep on my side it made the contractions feel even worse..
Finally I gave up and now I'm sitting on a birthing ball but if my blood pressure strikes up then I'm back into the bed :( but she checked it when I sat on it and it didn't jump up so she let me be.. Although sitting on this the stupid heartrate monitor wont pick up his heart rate well so it says its like 170-190 for like 5 seconds then drops down to 80 :wacko:
I told my mom I better hope his heartrate really isn't that low or I'll get whisked away for a c-section!!

I'm getting contractions every 2-5 minutes it seems like and ohh my god all I have to say is it HURTS!!!! it's going to get even more painful too :cry:
I told my mom it's not fair it's like a double whammy I'm having contractions in my lower back and my front :(

I had a BM afew minutes ago (sorry tmi) and I'm sitting on the toilet and my body was trying to push soo bad.. like with the contractions and everything it was trying to push that baby right out and I'm like nooo not yet..
I'm wondering how much I'm dilated since I read you don't get that urge til you're dilated alot..

My contractions right now seem to be lasting about a minute long but they range in how far apart.. all I gotta say is inbetween contractions is like HEAVEN!! Enjoy that time because once the next one starts you're like "Aw sh**"

It really feels like a giant period cramp in my back.. lol that's the best way to describe it when I'm having a contraction..

My contractions are starting abit of a pattern now.. I just had two reallyyy big ones over a minute long less than a minute apart.. ouch..
But I haven't had a big one in over 5 minutes now..

ah hope the delivery goes well.
i completley know what you mean.i was scared to DEATH to give birth!

but trust me when its all done, it really is worth it :)

omg these contractions are horrible.. i had almost 6 minutes of peace from the two big ones then i get (now on FIVE) contractions in a row all except one less then a minute apart lasting over a minute usually..

Feels like my backs going to snap in half :hissy:

Yes we are excited to meet little Riley.

(i cant believe i was in your place 3 weeks ago)
i feel for you <33

Good luck Jas! :) thanks for all the updates! Hehe

I can't believe you are still about to type if the pain is that bad lol. Dedication! :winkwink: x

Yay Jas :D :hugs:

I just logged on for my early morning B&B catch up, and here you are giving a contraction by contraction account of your labour!! You ROCK Girl :hugs: LOL :happydance:

I'm SO excited that Riley is finally coming and this is almost like being there with you (except without the messy bits as Kris says lol) .... keep using the birthing ball when you can - it will help progress labour :hugs:

I'll be thinking of you all day poppet, and will keep popping in to see how things are going :hugs: :happydance:

In the meantime here's some .....

cervix softening
:dust:

Yeeehaa lady :D get that baby out so we can see him!! You're doing soo well :hugs: xxxxx

I love reading the updates, can't wait to hear more news :)

Hope everything is going well :)

xx

How exciting!! cant wait for the next update, im hoping it will say little Riley is here :) good luck xx

OMG JAS! Asif i miss all the action lol.
Im so happy for you :)
Keep going m'love sounds like your doing an amazing job! cant wait see that little boy of yours :)

GOOD LUCK!

xxx

Good Luck, i've already said but you're amazing to still be on B&B in labour! :)

Good Luck, i've already said but you're amazing to still be on B&B in labour! :)

yea, I heard if you can still do things like that then you can't be that far lol. Jas hasn't been on in awhile so hopefully that a good thing :) x

Jasssssss!!! :nope:
You were meant to hold on and be after me!!! :rofl:

Best of luck with labour babe.
Can't wait to see pics of little man Riley!! :happydance:

x X x

Wow! How do you find the strength to type during all this?! You're amazing!!!

Keep going, you'll be done soon! Good luck, mama!!

Gd luc hun, sounds like it wont be long now!!!
Cant wait to here your birth announcement and see picciess!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"