Baby is coming!!!*updates 6,9,18,23,24,26

lol, damn technology!!
W00p f0r 7h3 n3x7 L337 84813!!!!!!! :happydance: xxx

hahaha that was the sweetest update ever!! good luck jas will be thinking of you and little riley in the morning!! :happydance:

Good luck babe :) Hope ur labour goes well. :hugs: Cant wait to meet baby :) :happydance:

:dust:

I hate that they are starving you though... Is that in case they need to "look at alternatives" (like surgery)?

If someone tried to keep me from my ham and cucumber sandwich, I would bop them with the gas and air cannister.

I hate that they are starving you though... Is that in case they need to "look at alternatives" (like surgery)?

If someone tried to keep me from my ham and cucumber sandwich, I would bop them with the gas and air cannister.

I guess.. Because like there's a chance I might need a emergency c-section in the night or something incase something doesn't go right with the medicine or Riley gets anxious and wants out :haha: (more along the lines heartrate dropping then him actually wanting out)

I'm not going to bed tonight.

Ok maybe I will but I will be checking in on my phone from my bed, lol!

lol I think I'm about to nap for abit.. tiredness is realllyy starting to hit now..

I'm craving pizza so bad.. What I would give for a papa johns pizza right now!!! :hissy:

My mom worked all night last night and only got 3 hour sleep the day before so she just now laid down.. the rest of my family went home and the nurses haven't been in much so I'm just ready to pass out lol

Try and get some rest Jas, ull need it wen ur having him/wen hes here...i ddnt wanna sleep coz i spent all night feeding then staring at tommy and by the day after i was so knackered...get some rest hun xxxx

lol I know I should be sleeping as much as I can right now but I'm just so like excited and want to keep talking to people and stay up but it's like agghh I know I'll regret this later!!

Contractions are still pretty irregular I'm getting them anywhere from like 4-7 minutes it seems like.. Starting to get abit painful though lol..It's like engaging pains it just feels like the stabbing pains in your vagina :wacko:
Just his head pushing down on that cervix though!

Hopefully my cervix will be nice and ready by morning :dust:

I was up till 4am the night before I had quintin cause I was excited and I couldn't sleep in the hospital. lol

well being hooked up to all this I don't know if I'm aloud to like sleep on my side or if I'm stuck on my back.. nothings been said of it..
But my lower back hurts so bad I wont be able to get comfy and fall asleep on my back..

I know I wasn't aloud to get up and pee for the first two hours after the medicine was inserted but it's been two hours now so thats fine..

congrats hun. I didnt think nesting could "cause" pre-eclampsia!? It's not a nice thing to get. but atleast you are far along enough now that they can get baby out without having to worry about an early one. good luck!! x

I hope everything go as planned, and congratulations! Just try and stay positive. :D Your almost there. :happydance:

I'm craving pizza so bad.. What I would give for a papa johns pizza right now!!! :hissy:
Oh! I want papa johns too! :nope:

When my friend was in labor, she said it felt "like christmas, except you know what you're getting." (Unless you're team :yellow: :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->