Baby Jogger City Select

fein&waiting

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Have posted this elsewhere but as there isn't much on this yet and nowhere to view in store, thought i'd post this here too.

I have just received my city select in the last week (kindly brought over by a friend from America).

The only real comparable here that I have seen to it is the I-candy peach/peach blossom. So I, like many others are doing, bought blind!

It's sturdy, has a HUGE basket along with baby jogger's great big canopy (I already have a city mini and the canopy is one of my fave things), the seats have 4 positions going into a lie flat position as well as parent or out facing, and the seats and car seat can be sat in so many different configurations that there was no contest for me between the idea of this and the reality of the I-candy peach.
I can honestly say I have not been disappointed. I feel like I've got a proper, good quality tandem buggy on my hands that converts so nicely back into a single. It's not a lightweight buggy but the great easy fold and material seat (which is semi structured but folds flat for maximum space for the boot) makes that not a problem.

At the end of the day, it is a double so expect it to a bit on the bulkier, slightly wider (obviously still narrower than the smallest side by side) to allow for the weight etc. This is a great tandem with more pro's than the usual tandems i.e. both children have a good view out due to what i call cinema/arena seating (not quite one under the other and not quite one behind the other).

To sum up, it's fantastic. I could go on and on but I don't think there's much need.

Hope this is helpful as I had to do a huge amount of research in order to decide to buy this way so thought I'd pass on my 2 pennie's worth.

(Hubby likens me to a car boffin, but with buggie's)

Is that the three wheel version one?
The literature is never very clear and the above is the first that I have read that the seat unit can face both ways :)
Thanks for sharing.

no, this is the 4 wheel version. different to all the other baby joggers and if you google it, you'll find pictures etc to know what i'm talking about

Thanks
My mistake mixed up with Baby Jogger City Elite.

oooohhh I saw this when I was purchasing my Jogger City Mini (which by the way is the best pram I have ever had), I am not sure if its released yet but it does look great, let us know if you do actually get to play with it..

being released at the mo in the uk although not many places doing it yet. I do actually have it at the moment which was the purpose of the review

being released at the mo in the uk although not many places doing it yet. I do actually have it at the moment which was the purpose of the review

ooohhh it looks fab, i love the different ways you can have LOs facing, does it fit in your car??

bought it online from america, price was $450 and yes, it fits in my car no prob (seat goes so thin so not even bulky when you would have both seats in the boot) only thing is, i have only tried it in the boot with my city mini in at the same time so have to take off one of the wheels but not sure if i would have to do that without the other buggy in. Have a ford focus hatchback

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->