Baby Kicks!

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
I started feeling actual kicks yesterday! He's also going at it pretty strong this morning as well! They are surprisingly strong for such a little guy!!

When did you feel actual kicks? I was 16+1 yesterday.

I've been feeling a random kick every so often for almost a week! I'm still shocked i'm feeling anything this early!

Isn't it crazy! I didn't feel movements with my son until I was about 20-23 weeks.

I was around 16 weeks with our son and had an anterior placenta then so if I had to guess I wouldn't think I have one this time lol

I felt a few incredibly strong kicks on Sunday when I turned 14 weeks. Was in the car at the time and was right near my seat belt so I think that played a part in the strength. Been feeling mostly wriggling and shifting on and off. Making me look forward to feeling it more often :)

Have been feeling kicks since 14 weeks and they because regular at 17! My little acrobat is always awake at night when I'm just about to fall asleep. And in the AM baby likes to kick when I'm cuddling its daddy :)

Can't wait to meet the little treasure!

I've been feeling something now for about 3-4 days, this is our first baby though. Kind of feels like a fish swimming around, or spasm type feeling.

I know my midwife tried on two separate occasions to get the heart beat in the past few weeks and so have I the past few days with my Doppler and yes he or se is such a wriggler. Every time I find the heart beat baby sort of rejects it and kicks and squirms and then I lose the heart beat after a few mins as he or she as moved away (its as if baby is saying go away mummy :haha: ) I cant feel all movements yet cause when hearing movements on the Doppler I cant feel them but sitting, standing or lying on my side in bed on my maternity cushion I can feel some movements :haha:

I started feeling at 13/14 weeks and seeing movement regularly at 18 weeks. Now at 22 weeks I'm woken at about 6 when she goes for an hour or so and then she's raving from 7pm though to 11ish, I love it!

I didn't feel proper kicks with DD until 24 weeks!

Felt first movements at 15+4 this time....first real big kicks were at 19 weeks :) it's so awesome feeling her move all the time now!!!! It's crazy since I've got an anterior placenta so I thought I wouldn't be feeling her so soon

I didn't feel noticeable kicks until around 21 weeks.
But I'm also a FTM and have an anterior placenta.

I started feeling movements around 17 weeks but wasn't aware of it! I knew for sure I was feeling movement when it turned into kicks around 19 weeks! I was so surprised that I could feel them though since I have an anterior placenta, I feel movement when I lay down at night and can see baby moving when I lay on my back

Ah lovely :) I can't wait to feel regular kicks with this baby :) xx

I started feeling kicks at 19 weeks, and they've been strong and regular since. I have an anterior placenta too, so feel quite lucky that I'm feeling regular movement!

I've been feeling something now for about 3-4 days, this is our first baby though. Kind of feels like a fish swimming around, or spasm type feeling.

I know my midwife tried on two separate occasions to get the heart beat in the past few weeks and so have I the past few days with my Doppler and yes he or se is such a wriggler. Every time I find the heart beat baby sort of rejects it and kicks and squirms and then I lose the heart beat after a few mins as he or she as moved away (its as if baby is saying go away mummy :haha: ) I cant feel all movements yet cause when hearing movements on the Doppler I cant feel them but sitting, standing or lying on my side in bed on my maternity cushion I can feel some movements :haha:

I've always explained it feeling like when you buy a fish from a pet store and they put it in the little bag of water, when the fish hits up against the side of the bag, that's kind of what it feels like.

I've had flutters from around 14 weeks then the odd kick from 15 weeks! Such a nice feeling isn't it?!

Towards the end of week 11 I felt first movements, by week 12 they were pretty strong too...idk how I can feel them so strongly. With my son they did not feel strong until about week 16/17. I must be very sensitive and I am really slender. Been showing since week 6 with this pregnancy.

I think i'm feeling kicks now but then I wonder if i'm imagining it. They're very small kicks :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->