Baby massage no nappy?!?!?!?!

natz123

Reaction score
So were starting baby massage next week at the baby group I go to and we were talking about it today and the woman said they are completely naked!?! How does this work as in the hour were gonna be there I'm sure Charlie will pee which is copeable but what about poop?? I'm BF'ing so it's rather runny and tends to just shoot everywhere and I'm sure Charlie won't be the only one. Has anyone else done baby massage? How does it work? Thanks :) xx

Yes we did it, although that was with my daughter so girls are a little easier with no nappy! Just take a couple of towels to put under them, I also had a travel change mat which I used to put under the towel, and then a plastic bag to take wet / dirty towels home and put them straight in the wash. It is lovely for them to have the freedom of no nappy for a while and it makes the massage much easier to do. Also everyone will have an accident at some point so it won't be embarassing if your LO does let lose!

Towels were provided in our class with waterproof mats underneath so the pee wasn't even noticed. Although one of the boys did pee on his mum the first day :haha:

The other little boy pooped almost every class and his mum just cleaned him up and carried on. She had a fresh towel with her to put underneath because she knew his habits.

We did too!! They didn't mind and had lots of paper towels etc! Evan never pood anyway but he did wee x

We've always done ours with a nappy on. Could get a bit messy!

We do ours nappy on but HV who runs it advises it's better to do it nappy off so it's nappy off at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->