• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Monitor Anamolies/Visitors/Paranormal Phenomenon

I had the baby monitor on once & heard someone speaking in spanish in the background but none of us speak spanish & none of my loved ones did either... then I realized our neighbors are hispanic & have the same monitor... :haha:

Ooh spooky! I don't use a baby monitor but I room this picture of LO in my bed a few weeks ago. She appears to be in a bubble! I used the flash but it's never done a bubble before, just on that morning

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/1475F5C5-557C-4DD1-969A-A08A10F0C0A0-1597-000002F845ED6C2E.jpg

I've got a haunted doll in my living room that my LO just absolutely -LOVES- to smile and babble at... (makes me happy and reassures me that the doll is also still happy)

I know I probably "sound" loopy but I've seen this doll turn their head, my OH has seen it, the doll's "actual" owner (she refuses to take her now, she's too worried it might piss the doll off) has seen it, another friend has seen it... there's SO many things that she's "done" and SO many people have witnessed it, there's no doubt in my mind that the doll is haunted/possessed in some way. She's porcelain and has a lovely rosy hue on her cheeks and "skin" color when she's happy ... the worst sight I ever saw from her was when a visitor decided to take her picture, she went completely gray and ashen in color afterwards, it was highly disturbing lol

That has physically made me feel sick with fear. Hate dolls.

I've got a haunted doll in my living room that my LO just absolutely -LOVES- to smile and babble at... (makes me happy and reassures me that the doll is also still happy)

I know I probably "sound" loopy but I've seen this doll turn their head, my OH has seen it, the doll's "actual" owner (she refuses to take her now, she's too worried it might piss the doll off) has seen it, another friend has seen it... there's SO many things that she's "done" and SO many people have witnessed it, there's no doubt in my mind that the doll is haunted/possessed in some way. She's porcelain and has a lovely rosy hue on her cheeks and "skin" color when she's happy ... the worst sight I ever saw from her was when a visitor decided to take her picture, she went completely gray and ashen in color afterwards, it was highly disturbing lol

Same here. I hated them growing up, never played with barbies. I remember when i was about 7/8 my gran bought me a few porcelain dolls...needless to say their eyes intensified my fear and i eventually demanded they were taken out of my room and packed away in the loft lol x

Wow that is super scary! I've always found porcelain dolls creepy

I knew this thread would scare the life out of me .... and I read it any way!!! DOH!!!

My partner dreamt about this the other night-he dreamt he put bub to bed, and heard her babbling on the monitor- then heard another voice- a really nasty growling voice. He woke up scared stiff. So we always do a prayer before bed and ask the angels to stand watch over her!!!!!!!

I always was a massive sceptic till i had lo. but ever since he was born he would stare at this same spot above our sofa. then when he started babbling he would chat away to what ever was there. quite a few times when he was upset if i put him in his bojncer fcing this wall he would immediatly calm down. weird!

I used to collect china dolls, and we had this back room which my parents painted dark red and build a shelf going all the way round the top which kept all the dolls on. can safely say non of my friends would ever go in there.

freaked the shit out when i went in once to find the nun themed one hair standing on end...but turned out my dad stupidly hovered it. lol

Not had any problems with monitors. Have had a visit from my nan 3 months or so back. My grampy was in hospital but i had heard he had a good night. So was feeling positive. I was upstairs with Evangelina on the bed playing with her she was smiling and being really cute. I felt my nan and heard her in my heard clear as a bell " she is lovely, really lovely". About 30 minutes later i had a call from my sister who had been at our dad's house when he got a call to get to the hospital quick as grampy was really ill. Hour later got the call he had passed away. I think nan popped in on her way to pick gramp up. I find it quite comforting.

Me too! Barbies and those kind of dolls don't bother me, but there's no way on the face of the earth I will EVER let anyone give lo a porcelain doll :nope: Marionette puppets are the worst!! My aunt actually has a collection of porcelain dolls and told me a few years ago that she wanted me to inherit them from her. Umm, no :nope: those things will not come in my house lol.

Bevziibubble - your pic gave me goosebumps on top of the goosebumps this thread already gave me :haha:

My lo is always looking over my shoulder and staring and smiling and cooing when I sit in one particular chair. At first I thought it was because of the lamp that's there, but then I noticed that she's not always looking in the direction of the lamp. I ask her all the time if the ghost is there talking to her lol.

I always was a massive sceptic till i had lo. but ever since he was born he would stare at this same spot above our sofa. then when he started babbling he would chat away to what ever was there. quite a few times when he was upset if i put him in his bojncer fcing this wall he would immediatly calm down. weird!

I used to collect china dolls, and we had this back room which my parents painted dark red and build a shelf going all the way round the top which kept all the dolls on. can safely say non of my friends would ever go in there.

freaked the shit out when i went in once to find the nun themed one hair standing on end...but turned out my dad stupidly hovered it. lol

:rofl: I was so freaked out but now I can't stop laughing :rofl:

Yep I now freaked out! A few weeks back my LO woke in the middle of the night and usually I go straight to her but for some reason I decided to see if she would settle down well she didnt and so after 15 or so mins I went in to comfort her. Her closet door is normally shut (i wont sleep with my closet open lol so I always close hers) but for some reason it wasnt. I had just placed my hand on her and all of a sudden the plastic shelf in her closet came crashing down. I have never moved so fast in my life. Me and LO were absolutely histerical but after we calmed down she slept with us lol I told OH that who ever it is doesnt like to see LO upset. Nothing has happend since. It could have been coincidence lol but i was terrified at the time :)

The morning after my dad passed away 2 years ago my neice (then almost 2 years old) was with her grandmother on her mom's side being babysat while my brother & his wife were helping us with phone calls, etc. Her grandmother put her down for a nap in the pack & play. Often she would talk and play for a bit when she woke up - so grandmother heard this & went in the room. She was looking up at the ceiling & waving & saying "bye bye"

Grandmother asked "who are you talking to?'

olivia responded "Grampa Corry says bye bye"

She hadn't been told he'd passed, or that anything was going on with respect to him.

Ha, I love these threads and hate them too lol

Maybe when it lost signal it caused a static sound on the baby's part of the monitor and woke baby. Mine has done that. Also, if you quickly went from a hot shower into the other room it would obviously feel colder. Doesn't seem paranormal to me, but I can see why the imagination would wander.

I can't even begin to describe how cold I have become reading this thread! Lo regularly babbles to the corner of rooms etc. I know I have family watching over me but I have to ask them not to show themselves as I'm scared it'd freak me out too much!

me, my oh and isabelle all live with my parents our house is a new house built on old school grounds and this house is haunted.... it scares the life out of me!!!

im on my own now even writing this is freaking me out :haha:.

a few things have happened regarding isabelle and isabelles baby monitor.

when isabelle was 3 months old me and my oh went out for the first time into town since lo was born... we were gone all of about 30 minutes when my dad phoned really quite concerned and asked us to come home as isabelle has been inconsolable. really worried we rushed home bil gave us a lift. we got in isabelle had finally stopped crying and was being cuddled on the sofa by my dad. my dad said isabelle woke upabout 10 minutes after we left was laying in her cot gurgling so he just sat there listening to her on the monitor she had her mobile going then all of a sudden he heard a man whispering and talking he couldnt make out exactly what he was saying as it was muffled he then heard moving around in my room on the monitor like footsteps so he went up (my dad disabled and uses a lift so it takes a while to get up there) half way up all of a sudden isabelle started screaming and sobbing my dad then heard aswell the man go ssshhhh be quiet sshhhhh.... he sat up their for a while and didnt hear anything else but isabelle was sobbing so we came home.

anyway when we got home my dad told us... isabelle was now soundo in her pram... out of knowwhere we then heard stomping around upstairs... wecalled my aunt round so she could hear what has been going on as she didnt beleive us before... she came with my cousin. it was so LOUD!! we then heard somthing fall over and bounced accross the floor in my parents room. my cousin, bil and oh went up to check and couldnt find any reason behind it.

other times weve been hit, had things thrown, one picture that always comes off the wall, in bed at night you can hear someone in the kitchen downstairs opening and closing the cupboards and drawers:nope:.

my sister has seen a man next to her bed, my dad has seen a girl on the landing!!

i blooming hate it!!

as we speak now ivehad an icy cold breeze on my leg it feels like ive stood infront of the freezer when its open that cold!!

oh and isabelle also sometimes starts talking and telling someone off and shouts at them... she follows them round the room holds her arms up to them and before somone or somthing was holding her hand swinging them.... it was like she has no controll of them its horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->