• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Monitor Anamolies/Visitors/Paranormal Phenomenon

Stuff like this really scares me. When LO was tiny she used to grin at someone/something just next to me and also at random times in the living room and kitchen.

Oh thats another thing. Shes done this too. She was crying one day in my arms and i was trying to console her and not winning then the next thing she looked at the door, stopped crying and started smiling her head off, like really smiling as though someone was there and i did feel that someone was there comforting her. I didnt feel scared, just felt that someone had popped in to help.

My husband has just left for his night shift and I'm all alone with LO after reading this thread, eeek! :wacko:

This strangely enough was shared with me by my cousin who had no idea I started a thread like this.

Anyways, My cousin was born with a hole in his heart. Luckily, he went into surgery when he was a day old with great success. When he was home from the hospital my aunt would be afraid to leave his side so she would sit by his crib for hours... she stared at him as he slept praying to God that he would be OK. She often prayed that an angel would come watch over him when she couldn't (she had to sleep, eat, use the bathroom etc. lol)
Well, one night she woke up to a girls voice....for sure she thought her daughter (at the time 7 years old) was up and about. My aunt went to go investigate and saw that her daughter was watching over the crib of her son. She called out to her quietly, "Rachel what are you doing honey?" Rachel did not turn around. My aunt then noticed that the little girl (from behind) was NOT her daughter. The little girl still looking at the crib, whispered, "You are ok baby, you are ok." My aunt frozen by shock, closed her eyes and then opened them again to find the girl was no longer there.
They believe the little girl is my cousins guardian. The little girl was never seen again.

that story gave me goosebumps!!!

My husband has just left for his night shift and I'm all alone with LO after reading this thread, eeek! :wacko:

I will be alone as well tonight too hun.,...WHY did I start this thread on the nights my hubby is working the night shift? Guess I like to freak myself out. LOL You will be ok. I just pray for all good things to surround me and LO and then blast the TV and Fan and block out all other noises. lol

I will be alone as well tonight too hun.,...WHY did I start this thread on the nights my hubby is working the night shift? Guess I like to freak myself out. LOL You will be ok. I just pray for all good things to surround me and LO and then blast the TV and Fan and block out all other noises. lol

Lol it's interesting but addictive reading, once you start reading it you can't stop!

When lo was a newborn me and oh heard a thud on the bedroom door around 2am, like somone had kicked it. I got such a fright! I made oh get up and check the hall (he was spooked just as much as me, brave soul) nothing had fallen so we were clueless...after that incident, one night me and lo were in the living room when my dishcloth came flying off the kithen worktop. No idea how that happend..until a few weeks later I visited a medium who told me that my great gran was my sons guardian angel and she often visited us, my lo could see my gran and it instantly clicked thats why he zones out and is all smiles whilst staring at the door frame in the hall. I never felt threatend/scared in that flat (we have recently moved) but i always felt some sort of presence

There's definitely some creepy stories!!!

With the doll, she's fine as long as she's happy, we first discovered her hauntedness or whatever back in 2001 when her "actual" owner finally took her out of the box she'd been in for years. She's a bride doll & quite beautiful really. She began by tossing her bouquet regularly every night across the living room & then a few months later turned her head for the first time witnessed by two people who I was sure were seeing things. I make a point of having her in a location where she can "see" the most but once or twice a year she needs a change of scenery and I will find her staring at the wall. I know its not just someone turning her on me because of which shoulder of hers she is facing towards.

Creepiest thing she ever did was back in 2004 I had gotten a logitech quick cam orbit with face tracking and was demonstrating it to a friend of mine when it stopped tracking my face, and moved so it was pointed at her face (she was on the top of a bookshelf at least 4 feet above where my face was)

Im now undecided about baby monitors lol I would probably prefer a video one... That way if I hear voices in with LO I can look and see that nobody is there... Just hearing voices would freak me out

Do you have a picture of this doll? Haha, I want to see it.

As for babies staring past their mom's/dad's, I just think it's a common thing babies do. Like staring into space. I do it a lot, lol. But hey, they could be staring at a loved one or spirit or whatever, who really knows, hmm.

She'll go all grey and ashen if her photo is took :)

If I knew how to get the video off my dads phone onto here I'd show you some stuff we've caught on video.

One time Isabelle was playing with her toys and she's got one of the vtech baby walkers you know the one that goes "hello puppy calling do you want to play with me lets have fun together now...." (Don't ask I know the whole tune lol..... When its not been played with it turns off and goes bye bye... Well my dad was recording Isabelle playing and the toy went bye bye and a white shadow walked straight past the camera.

My aunt came round and we showed her (the same one from before) and we just to see if we could catch anything set the camera up on the table we carried on chatting as normal my aunt went mucking around "I hope nothing's sat next to me" we all laughed and started playing tricks in her to scare her. We viewd the tape back and as soon as she said I hope nothing sat next to me a white light appeared next to her on the sofa and moved all the way down the screen and then accross her!

The same day when she was still here my cousin popped in Aswell after her mum and she went mucking about again if there's anything here touch me laughing whilst she said it... Nothing happened we looked back at the tape as soon as she said that white lights all over her!

It's mad! The stuff that happens is proper weird!

X

If I knew how to get the video off my dads phone onto here I'd show you some stuff we've caught on video.

One time Isabelle was playing with her toys and she's got one of the vtech baby walkers you know the one that goes "hello puppy calling do you want to play with me lets have fun together now...." (Don't ask I know the whole tune lol..... When its not been played with it turns off and goes bye bye... Well my dad was recording Isabelle playing and the toy went bye bye and a white shadow walked straight past the camera.

My aunt came round and we showed her (the same one from before) and we just to see if we could catch anything set the camera up on the table we carried on chatting as normal my aunt went mucking around "I hope nothing's sat next to me" we all laughed and started playing tricks in her to scare her. We viewd the tape back and as soon as she said I hope nothing sat next to me a white light appeared next to her on the sofa and moved all the way down the screen and then accross her!

The same day when she was still here my cousin popped in Aswell after her mum and she went mucking about again if there's anything here touch me laughing whilst she said it... Nothing happened we looked back at the tape as soon as she said that white lights all over her!

It's mad! The stuff that happens is proper weird!

X

Can you send the video's to your email, upload them to youtube, and then put them on here?

whhhhy have I read through all of this?! I knew it would freak me out but I came back to it :haha: REFUSING to do the night feed tonight as it involves going downstairs and to the back of the house. Not happening. Ethan will have to get up and get his own bottle made up :blush:

I am also hoping for no night feeds lol Please Madi sleep through the night! I will be turing on all the lights as I go through lol

I've got a haunted doll in my living room that my LO just absolutely -LOVES- to smile and babble at... (makes me happy and reassures me that the doll is also still happy)

I know I probably "sound" loopy but I've seen this doll turn their head, my OH has seen it, the doll's "actual" owner (she refuses to take her now, she's too worried it might piss the doll off) has seen it, another friend has seen it... there's SO many things that she's "done" and SO many people have witnessed it, there's no doubt in my mind that the doll is haunted/possessed in some way. She's porcelain and has a lovely rosy hue on her cheeks and "skin" color when she's happy ... the worst sight I ever saw from her was when a visitor decided to take her picture, she went completely gray and ashen in color afterwards, it was highly disturbing lol

This might be the scariest thing I ever read. It's 3am here and I need to take my expressed milk to the fridge downstairs but I'm too.scared now :(

OMG why did I read this thread? DH is working tonight and I am home alone with LO.... :argh:

Wasn't keen on taking a pic but I did lift her skirts & see if she had any identifying markings so I could find a pic online :D

Found this...

"1994 Ashton Drake Galleries Elizabeth, From This Day Forward Bride Doll Series"

My doll no longer has her bouquet, we gave up trying to get her to hold onto it years and years ago.

Attachments

• Doll.jpg
    Doll.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Doll2.JPG
    Doll2.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 71
Wasn't keen on taking a pic but I did lift her skirts & see if she had any identifying markings so I could find a pic online :D

Found this...

"1994 Ashton Drake Galleries Elizabeth, From This Day Forward Bride Doll Series"

My doll no longer has her bouquet, we gave up trying to get her to hold onto it years and years ago.

Creepiest. Doll. EVER.

Eeek. I wouldn't go anywhere near it! Not to lift up the skirt, not to turn her around, nothing.

Actually the only time I'd go near her would be to dump her in the Atlantic ocean!

That is one creepy doll! I'd be tempted to try to get rid of it but scared in case she made her way back like you hear in these scary stories. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->