Baby Monitor

todteach

Dreams can come true
Reaction score
We're shopping for a baby monitor for LO. Our house is quite tiny, and a bungalow, so up until now we haven't really needed one. Or atleast I thought. Our LO has the teensiest little cry (not trying to brag) and it is hard to hear him over the washing machine and dishwasher, if he's having a nap while they're on.

Anyways, was wondering what works for you? Would like one with a bit of a range. So I could maybe do some gardening outside the front door (not abandonning him lol) during the day if he goes down too. Thanks. xoxo

I have the bt 150 and can't fault it. I think I remember testing it's range and it went right to the end of the garden which is further than the house phone would go.

We have the Angelcare movement and sound, i love it, no problems and we have had it for a good while, some people comment the alarm goes off if LO rolls away from the mat but we haven't had this issue before.
xxx

we have the summer video monitor.
works great as you can hear every little peep he makes and it has a little volume meter on the side so if the sound is off and the meter is going to red you know he's really screaming.
plus it has a video on it which comforts me.
we have a bigger house and his room is way down the hall from us so this monitor has been AWESOME for us

I have the angelcare movement and sound and I love it! Never had a false alarm and the movemnt sensor made me get better night sleep :thumbup:

I also have the angelcare and it is great, kiddicare currently have it half price !!

BT150 here, sitting beside me as LO has her nap upstairs! No problems at all, it's got good battery, range and volume controls.

We have the tommee tippee digital monitor and its been great so far!

we have the angelcare sound and movement, best thing we have bought!!!

TT movement monitor is my best buy. Love it.

Bt 100, we have one for all 3 kids,they are digital so no interferance which was the problem we had with the angelcare onex

I have the BT 150 and think it is fab - really clear sound can hear him breathing. :)

Also got the Angelcare sound&movement....I love how you can set it so you won't hear every little whinge or grunt, it'll just let you hear the cries,but I'm not sure if that would work for you if LO doesn't cry very loud, but you can still set it to the normal setting where you hear everything going on in the room...
And I also haven't had any false alarms!!

Oh and it's good cause if you turn off the sound you can still see that your baby is moving and it also has the little soundbar on the side so you'll see when LO is crying....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->