baby moving?

due3may12

Reaction score
hey ladies!
just gonna ask stupid Q so ye can laugh away haha! :haha: :haha:
ok so just wondering wat does the baby moving feel like or is it diff for everyone? i feel like i should feel movement but dunno is it too early or what! pls help?!?

Mine moving feels like a popping in lower tummy and firm fluttering round belly button...never ceases to make me smile :)

It's kind of hard to describe. If it's your first you might not feel it yet. I didn't feel DS1 move until I was 19 weeks x

ive only just felt small bit of movement, at the momment it feels like hes poking my bladder alot and it feels like someones rummaging around in there

This is my first baby and I started feeling him for sure at about 16 1/2 weeks! It felt like someone poking me except from the inside rather then the outside! I'd also describe it like a muscle twitch.

Sometime more recently he moves slower rather then a kick, it's like he runs his foot across my belly or something and that feeling is NOT describable.. It feels totally weird and it actually makes me jump and I don't realize what it is for a second! Anyways in the beginning you will second guess yourself but you will become sure after a while that it is the baby!

The first few times it felt like bubbles, or a rumbling stomach. It was hard not to confuse it with being hungry, though!

Now I feel exactly as if "something" (a big rock, maybe) is moving inside my stomach... or like huge bubble bursting. It's difficult to describe (and I still don't feel it as often as I'd like... ) but you will know it when you feel it!

I'm 18 weeks today and I can't tell if I'm feeling the baby moving or not yet either. I keep getting tickles in my lower abdomen and sometimes small tickles in my belly. I'm afraid it may just be gas though :(

This is our first baby and I felt him slightly at about 19weeks, OH felt him just at the beginning of this week - 20 weeks - It feels like a pulsing (for me anyway) and like a twinge - he kicks more when I'm laying down so it's weird lol but really nice - sometimes when he moves it feels like a fluttering/popping feeling (like gas but obviously not gas lol). If this is you're first aswell it may be slightly too early, but then some people can feel it early so you never know! xx

For me, it feels like i've swallowed a fish! Squirmy little baby, rolling around in my belly. once in a while I'll get a poke or two that feels like a muscle twitch; similar to that of a twitch in your eye. :)

started at 16+1!

mine felt like a sort of fluttery sensation at first but i didnt feel that til about 18 going on 19 weeks. then it became like a popping popcorn feeling when i started to feel proper kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->