Baby name suggestions & advice PERSONALIZED just for you!

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
Hello! I would love to offer some help & assistance to those struggling to find the perfect name as well!

I see there is one other girl on here too, offering personalized naming suggestions -- but i think you can never get enough feedback & support while making such a huge decision!

And how neat will it be if we end up suggesting the same names to you -- maybe it will be meant to be! :flower:

I LOVE baby names! I am forever searching online, buying new baby name books, researching new names, as well as looking at baby naming trends over the years. I love both modern trendy names, as well as old fashioned (currently en vogue) names!

I work as a social worker: teaching parenting to new moms, running a teen parenting support group, educating expectant mothers, and running a toddler playgroup! I hear names everyday & i am forever discussing baby names EVERY CHANCE I GET!

As many of you know, i always give my thoughts, suggestions, & honest opinions on almost every post on this thread!!!!!

If you send me a request, i will private message you several suggestions as soon as possible!

Send me some info so i get a feel for what sort of name will work best for your baby...

Examples: Names of siblings, types/styles of names you prefer (unique, modern, trendy, feminine/girly, cool, cute, traditional, old fashioned, etc), baby's gender, relatives you would like to honor in some way, names you don't like, baby's due date, etc.

I look forward to helping you! And please -- if you decide to use a name i've suggested -- please come back to let me know! I will be on :cloud9:

Yay!! Great idea hun, I need all the help I can get! OH and I can't agree on a boys name. We have alot of girls names though. Can you do one for me please? :)

I love modern and old traditional names, also new age names. I'm open to any suggestions. I already have 4 kids, Shaun, callum, Tegan and Tyler. Babies surname will be Owens. Due Jan 29th and will be having a middle name too.

Thankyou :flower: xxx

Lucky.m & kell -- names have been sent to you! Lemme know what you think!

Oh sounds good. Can u do one for me. My husband and I like alannah Isabelle or charli Maya but not totally convinced! I live Jenna, marlia and milla but dh doesn't like them. I don't like common names like erin, Jessica etc. We hve a son named Bailey. He has cousins Emily, Hayden and macauley so can't be too close to these. We are having a girl in dec but would like to choose a name asap. Thanks

I need some help with a middle name. I want to name my daughter something that reminds me of my mother. Her name is Anna and her middle name is Paula. (both of which I don't find very pretty!). The last name will be Giza and the first name will have some As in it, so overall lots of A's! i don't want it to sound too silly with so many A's. Even if the name means something similar to the meanings of Anna or Paula that would work. I was thinking Anabelle but I'm sure you could come up with some good suggestions!!

Hey....

Could i get some names? my wife and i are thnking of names ahead of time. we are open to anything.!

thanx alex

Ooh this could be interesting... Notice you are in the US, does this affect the names you suggest (popularity etc?)?

My baby will be born this week (induced). We have a daughter called Grace, love traditional classic names (nothing made up!), we are team yellow so no idea what baby is. For a boy the middle name will more than likely be Stephen but not sure on middle names for a girl. Surname is Trippitt so lots of T's going on!! Think that's it really! Oh our baby is poorly too so we have looked at names possibly meaning strong/fighter etc as he or she has done really well and held on as long as possible so far.

Thanks!!

Alex -- your list has been sent!

Amy -- i will work on yours when i get home from work! I have been following some of your posts & praying for your little baby! Please let me know how delivery goes -- i will continue to keep your baby in my thoughts! :hug:

OOO I want to do this, too!!

My husband and I like unique names... something that's not common, but also not way to hard to pronounce, spell, etc.

To give you examples, so far we like Kayden for a boy and Kairi for a girl (Kye-ree)

This is our first child :)

Thanks!!!

Hi,
we have 2 boys already James Allan and Harry David, both their first and middle names are family names but we have run out of family names we like, so want to make this one special as they don't have a family one. We don't know what we are having yet, as i'm only just pregnant but we have been ttc for 20 cycles so have had plenty of time to talk names (just don't always agree lol) this baby is very long awaited and wouldn't mind a name reflecting that. We like quite traditional names that have come back in, we aren't keen on names that aren't really names ie Summer, precious etc Names we like so far are Max for a boy, hubby would like to put Maximus or Maxwell on birth certificate and call him Max, we like Katie for a girl at the moment although i'm going slightly off that, we did discuss Jasmine once cause we call our youngest Haz so it was a bit of a mixture of both James and Haz if you know what i mean, our surname is Parker xxx

Caught up on all the private messages -- responses sent! Would love to hear your thoughts & if you like them!

Keep `em coming ladies! I love researching a good naming challenge! :winkwink:

We need some help with selecting a boy's name! I'll take some help :winkwink:

So far, my favorite is Charles-Anthony (Charlie). Other than that, I haven't found anything else I like.

We are both traditional. A little girl will be named Victoria, but we are stumped for a boy. Would love some help!

Count me in too Ruby!

We have some ideas but still feel we arent getting anywhere. My name, Carrie-Anne. siblings Lori-Lee and Dustin. Baby's surname will be Lavender. Im looking for a unique name like that of mine and my siblings thats not too wacky, but that most other people dont have. Hubby is more traditional but I think he would be open to the right name if it came up. Im more open to a VERY different name than him, so somewhere in the middle would be great. Thanks in advance!!!

I would love your help. I love the modern names and my husband likes old and modern. The middle name will be faye whether it be a boy or girl after my husbands great grandpa. We are both German/dutch and irish. We have a son Skylir Jeffrey. Our last name is hoard. My due date is Jan.21 2011
***edit*** forgot to add this baby is a little miracle so we look at the name meanings.
We like gracie, Aurora names like that.
Thank you

I am in the uk, and im only 10 weeks gone but me and my oh have been thinking about names, im britsh born and hes nigeran so will be having a mixed raced baby, we both both like aaliyah or talisha for a girl but cant think wa we like for a boy.. any help wold be nice

Please help!!!! This is our first baby and we are really struggling. We have names we like - but not love.... would be great if you could find the perfect name! We don't know what sex the baby will be.
For girls we like Olivia, Amelia, Lily but are all really common and we want something a little different. Boys we like Henry, Harry, William, Jake......

Hi!!
Maybe you can give me some ideas.
I'm not due til april,but like thinking/talking about names.Don't know sex of baby yet.
Our surname is Brennan.
I have 2 sons called shay and oran,both irish names but spelt in a more modern way,so wanna keep along those lines with no3!
Have a couple of ideas for boy names but would love to hear your suggestions,and as for girls names,we have none at all that we agree on!!
Looking forward to hearing from you!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->