Baby name suggestions & advice PERSONALIZED just for you!

Purple_poppy -- Personalized Name Suggestions have been PM'ed to you! Best of luck deciding! :flower:

Oh this is so cute!!!! I have a girls name picked out... Emma Marie. No idea on any boys names though!!! My name is a bit unique, so I like something somewhat unique, but cute too, nothing too far out there. My OH's middle name is Graham (which is his dad's name) so I'm thinking we'll use that as a boys middle name, anything cute you can think of??? I'd really love some idea's!!

Baby is due end of August... and an interesting tidbit... baby was conceived in Jamaica.

All baby names have been sent, including private message requests!

Hope you like them!

Hey can I have some ideas pls? I love old but modern names, nothing really popular though, I like original but easy names, maybe even frenchy! We are expecting boy no2 :) thx you x

Hello, Please can you sent me some name suggestions. I am currently WTT, and it never hurts to be prepared lol!

Name that can be included to honour people are:

Maria (or Marie) (my big angel sister who passed away as a baby)
Alice - (my grandma who passed away)
Margret (my grandmas name - still living)
Ron (my grandads name - still living)
Judy/Judith (my mums first name) OR my mums middle name Ann
Robert (my dads name)
Jane (is my best friends middle name)

I love name combinations first name and one or two middle names

The names I like are ...
GIRLS
Evie
Eve/Eva
Ellia
Mae
Maddie
Aimee
Hollie
Isabelle
Lily
Charlotte
louise
Rose
Olivia
Imogen
Anna
Heidi

Boys (im stuck)

Calum
Ryan
Thomas

Yorky -- I sent you two PMs! I had fun playing with some combos for you! Let me know what you think! :flower:

Hey , What A Wonderful Idea !

I Have A Girls Name Lola-Grace If were Team Pink :D
Would Appreciate Help WITH BOYS NAMES , any suggestions as many as you can give haha maybe not names with beginning a C as me and other half are conrad and carla haha babys last name will be litherland :D i look forward to hearing from you :D eeekk excited to see what you come up with

edit ps maybe some with middle names too please :D

Hi there.

I think we have decided on names but girl wise we are not 100% decided. For a boy we would have Leo Vaughan and for a girl I like Lila Elizabeth Maria. I like cute girly pretty names but some of my favourites cannot be used (Lily, Sophie/Sophia, Freya, Rosa). The middle names would be Elizabeth Maria or Maria Elizabeth. If you could think of some cute first names that will go with those names I would appreciate it. Thank you :)

Hello, I'd love for you to send me some idea's!

I'm expecting a little girl, on May 15th! :cloud9:

Names that we like are a mixture of traditional and more original names, including:
Daisy
Eloise
Freya
Teigan
Sophie
Isabella
Charlotte

Family names that we'd like to use, include:
Grace
Elizabeth

Hi hope you can help. I am looking for arabic names for both boys and girls that would work in england. My husband is of arabic descent and neither of us are particularly over impressed with the names that we have seen on the net or have been suggested to us.
any help would be appreciated especially with the boys names x

ohhhhh this sounds fun :) ...
me and hubby always argue over names haha .... for example i love the name cole for a boy but he hates it ....
we dont know what we are having yet still got a while but thought be nice to see what you come up with :) ....
we already have a girl called madison shes 6 ...
i love a strong unusual names ....

Just got a message saying that a family has decided to go with one of the names i suggested! Sooo happy! :happydance:

ohhhhh this sounds fun :) ...
me and hubby always argue over names haha .... for example i love the name cole for a boy but he hates it ....
we dont know what we are having yet still got a while but thought be nice to see what you come up with :) ....
we already have a girl called madison shes 6 ...
i love a strong unusual names ....

Names have been sent! :flower:

Names of siblings: my angle baby is Samantha Grace
types/styles of names you prefer: feminine/girly, traditional, biblical, modern, classy, hebrew/jewish, two part names for a girl i.e. adalyn, julianne
baby's gender: not sure!
relatives you would like to honor in some way: DH's Grandma named Ruth Ellen just passed on, my grandpa David.
Other family names to consider: Ryan, Elizabeth, Michael, Aaron
names you like: for a boy, we are thinking maybe Asher David. Asher is for sure our boy first name, but I am not 100% about the middle name as it might be nice to pick an "R" middle name for DH's grandma. For a girl originally I wanted Elizabella, bc Elizabeth is a family name and I love the nn bella. But DH wasn't crazy about that so we were talking about the first name Julianne, which we both like. Now that his grandma passed DH is thinking "Julianne Ruth" which is a little too old fashioned for my taste. He would really like Ruth for this middle name, and I am not sure if I can convince him to go with a little more modern name that starts with "R" for a middle name or if I should try to find a different first name or what. Or if I just need to get used to "julianne ruth." do you have any ideas here?
We also like the name Erin for a girl, but can't agree on how to spell it.
names you don't like: chloe, phoebe, hayden/jaden/caden, boy names for a girl, names that start with "M" because our last name is an Irish sounding "Mc" name (but i do love the name Michaela, I just won't use it with our name). Things that are too common, i.e. I love Isabella, but it is too popular, I don't want there to be 5 kids in my child's class at school with the same name
baby's due date: August 20, 2011

I could really use a fresh perspective on this. Thanks!

My DH and I are at a standoff. He likes Isaac, I like Zachary. Other names on our list are Benjamin, James, and Logan.

My older kids names are :
Cassandra Leanne
Maximilian Alexander
Jacob Daniel
and Nicholas Ethan

I like traditional names, but also some that are less common. I don't like names that mean what they say "Hunter, Pierce, Carter etc" I've looked at every name under the sun, gave DH a list and those are the only ones we could come up with that he didn't veto. I really really don't like Isaac and it's the only one DH came up with. To complicate matters there are a lot of men/boys in my family and I can't use those names (Samuel, Jonathan, Julian, Dante, Jesse, Cody, David, Harold, Stephen).
I hope you can help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"