Baby name suggestions & advice PERSONALIZED just for you!

Hi!!
Maybe you can give me some ideas.
I'm not due til april,but like thinking/talking about names.Don't know sex of baby yet.
Our surname is Brennan.
I have 2 sons called shay and oran,both irish names but spelt in a more modern way,so wanna keep along those lines with no3!
Have a couple of ideas for boy names but would love to hear your suggestions,and as for girls names,we have none at all that we agree on!!
Looking forward to hearing from you!!x

Meant to add aswell,if its a girl we don't want any of the very common irish names like niamh and meave etc,although they're lovely names we'd like something a bit different,but still very pretty!

Hello! I would love to offer some help & assistance to those struggling to find the perfect name as well!

I see there is one other girl on here too, offering personalized naming suggestions -- but i think you can never get enough feedback & support while making such a huge decision!

And how neat will it be if we end up suggesting the same names to you -- maybe it will be meant to be! :flower:

I LOVE baby names! I am forever searching online, buying new baby name books, researching new names, as well as looking at baby naming trends over the years. I love both modern trendy names, as well as old fashioned (currently en vogue) names!

I work as a social worker: teaching parenting to new moms, running a teen parenting support group, educating expectant mothers, and running a toddler playgroup! I hear names everyday & i am forever discussing baby names EVERY CHANCE I GET!

As many of you know, i always give my thoughts, suggestions, & honest opinions on almost every post on this thread!!!!!

If you send me a request, i will private message you several suggestions as soon as possible!

Send me some info so i get a feel for what sort of name will work best for your baby...

Examples: Names of siblings, types/styles of names you prefer (unique, modern, trendy, feminine/girly, cool, cute, traditional, old fashioned, etc), baby's gender, relatives you would like to honor in some way, names you don't like, baby's due date, etc.

I look forward to helping you! And please -- if you decide to use a name i've suggested -- please come back to let me know! I will be on :cloud9:

Hi there,

I'm expecting a girl (in November). I already have a 2 year old called Lily Amber.

I like traditional names (I do prefer traditional spelling of names as apposed to modern 'different' spelling. Jessica, Isabel and Daisy are among my favourites at the moment.

Any help with other name suggestions would be great.

Lorraine and Lily 2yrs and bump 28 weeks.

I have spent the evening catching up on requests! All personalized names have been sent to your inboxes! Lemme know what you think!!!

Welshmammy -- I cannot send you a private message until you have a few more posts (BnB rules) -- I will be compiling some names for you, and will send it to you once you've posted a few more times on here!

:flower:

oooo this is an awesome thread!
We have just recently found out we are expecting a wee lass.

We already have a 10month old son called Leo William Ian Brown (William is for my partners Grandad and Ian is for my dad)

Her middle name will be Patricia(after my mum who passed away 4 years ago) and her last name will be Brown.
We have a name in mind but i would like to have a few picked out.

Boys names we considered when pregnant with Leo were
Noah,Zac,Zander,Owen,Ollie,Patrick,Leon,Ronin AND Max.

If you have time i would love to here some of your suggestions.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

oh sorry im new to this fourm so i will post few more and then let u know

I'd love a few more suggestions, we're not pg (hoping to get a bfp in a few days lol) ... :thumbup:

Boys names we like are Connah, Cody, Logan (we've decided to just go for a name we like rather than trying to limit it to a C lol ... so the name will go like

________ Grainger Wright

Then for a girl, oh likes Ashley, I like Maisie or Molly, but have fallen in love with Skye lately ... but anything needs to go with Wright, not got a middle name yet though :kiss:

Cheers for the reply with name suggestions!

Quite scary how the one name that me n the OH agree on was in the list so its obviously meant to be!!!

You have a real knack for coming up with suitable names for our LO and would HIGHLY recomend anyone and everyone to ask for some help!!!!

Your totally awesome and cant thank you enough!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hello,
I'm wondering if you could help me out.
I have a 16 month old daughter already. Her name is Adlee Lynn Marie. I love unique (very unique) names. I like them to be cute. I have a boy name picked out, but I'm having a hard time with my girl name. I'd love something unique as a first name, and then two middle names, the second being a bible name. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there!

I'm expecting a little girl next month and we have decided on the name Zoey. Could you please help me find a pretty middle name for her :flower:

Thank you! I think this thread is fab x x

Hi,

Just wanted to pop back and let you know that i had a gorgeous healthy baby boy on Friday morning.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the brilliant name suggestions. I went with Kai Taylor in the end it just suits him so much.

Thanks again x x :flower:

Angel! Congrats on your new baby boy!!!!!!! Thanks for popping back in to let me know what you decided! Kai Taylor is an awesome choice -- great name! And such a cool tribute to your Nana too! Congrats! :hugs:

Oh this is fun! Her last name will be Blanchette and her middle name will be Lynn. Her brothers name is Caleb. I like names that arent too long and have to be able to say them in french.

Tillie -- names have been sent! Let me know what you think! :hug:

:flower: Still available for baby name suggestions & advice! Would love to help! So much fun researching names, meanings, origins!

Just let me know what you are looking for... and i will help you find the perfect name! Or at least try! :flower:

I'd love any suggestions please.

We're having a baby girl in Jan, and we can't decied on a name.

Our surname is Burgess, and I don't like anything too modern or unusual. I want something pretty, but a name that will work for her all through her life.

Her middle name will be Elizabeth(my Mums middle name)

Our boys are called Callum and Kieran, and we don't want another 'C' or 'K' name.

So far we like Emma or Jessica, but not sure we love those names.

Any thoughts? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->