***Baby Names!!! Ououou come and see :D***

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Probably thinking it's too early to think of baby names, just like to know what you think?

For Boys me and OH like:

Alfie
Harley

For girls name I love:

Ennola-Mae (pronounced Ee-no-la May)
Nahla-Grace (pronounced Nar-la Grace)

I dont know why I like the idea of girls having hyphened names, but they wouldn't have middle names but they boys would. Any suggestions for boys middles names? Or any new names for both?
Last name is most likely going to be Mason :) x x
Thank you !!!

I actually really like Ennola-May i think its really pretty. do you mind me asking where you got it from? and if you know the meaning as its realyl pretty.

baby brain is bad at the moment so cant think of any nice names to go with your boys names though. xx

Aww thanks hun :)
My mum suggested Ennola, and I thought I really like it, and I have a thing about double barrel names for girls, and either thought of Mae or Grace for the last bit of the name for it :) I've tried to find the meaning for it but can't find it anywhere! I also like spelling it like Ennohla or Enohla too :) x x

Cheers hun :) My mum likes that for a girl too! x x

I prefer Alfie for the boy's name and I would love Nahla if it was pronounced nal-a. I'm not crazy about the nar-la pronunciation though.

I like both your boys names and I like Nahla, but....Ennola-Mae just makes me think of Enola Gay. Now your average child might not be familiar with the Enola Gay (and I'm sure, unlike ancient me, they wouldn't know the OMD song from the 1980s called Enola Gay about the Enola Gay), but some older people would and there's a good chance they might learn about it in school anyway (being such an important part of WWII history). If that doesn't worry you then go ahead, but to me it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the name.

Ennola-Mae - Love it!!

Out of those names, i really like Harley... I like it for a boy, but in the US it's primarily used as a girl's name... so i wouldn't be able to use it!

Harley Michael
Harley James
Harley Sebastian
Harley Jack <---- Love!

Where is the r sound in nahla ? I read it as naw luh

Both girl names are good, not crazy bout either of the boys

Yeah, it also reminded me of the OMD song, but it's a pretty name anyhow and really original!

I like the names but not sure about them being hyphenated as the first thing I thought of when I heard enola-may was the enola-gay and enola is a pretty name in its own right.

I really like Harley its lovely. I have a hyphenated name and i like it

I love the name Alfie for a boy!

Maybe ...

Alfie James
Alfie Thomas
Alfie Jude?

Never too early to start thinking of names - I'm still WTT but surfing the baby name forums!!!

If you need to write them out phonetically for us to know how they're pronounced, your kid will be correcting it for people their entire life.

Ennola - the pronunciation reminds me of Ebola.

Nahla - I like this, but I'd pronounce it as written, not Narla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->