Baby names?! What's made your shortlist?

scissors

Reaction score
Finding it really hard to come up with names! We dont know the sex so need options for both. For my son we had Lee or Dylan for a boy and Layla or Mia for a girl. We went with Lee but iv now gone off Dylan for a boy and iv gone off Layla for girl as its become so popular here in ireland that there will be 10 Layla's in each class in school and hubbys not mad on Mia.

We also like for girls...
Kayla (my sis is due 12 days after me and also likes this)
Carla (only one that hubby likes)
Faye
Amelia
Lara

And for boys...
Tommy
Daryl
But we're not even mad on these :-(

Its so difficult to come up with names, whats made your shortlist?

I love the name mia! It was on our short list for DD along with Evie and a few others.

This LO is a boy and it is so much harder! Me and OH arent fussed on ANY names and the ones we each 'dont mind' we dont agree on haha!

Kaelan/kaylan so far for a boy...but fob isn't keen. Got 7 weeks to get him round to my way of thinking!

We need one of each :dohh:

Boys :

Zac
Zander
Ollie
Noah
Jacob

Girls :

Ruby
Madison
Luna
Scarlet
Arwyn

No closer to picking,so hopefully seeing their wee faces will help #8days

I am from northern Ireland but as my hubbie is Arabic I picked Haris for a boy and Amria for a girl.

Amelia is popular to. Boys names are hard. Good luck with picking

I'm having a little boy and we are calling him Lucas james my other children are called jack , Jamie , Rebecca

Im having a boy and we are calling him Zachary (zac) , on our shortlist we had

kian
lochlan
logan
xavier
oliver

hallie
cora
Madelyn
isabelle
gabriella

dd is Megan Olivia x

On our short list in order are Georgia, Elsie or joannie x

We're having a little boy, I wanted jaiden and oh wanted kaiden so we've went with aiden lol, boys names defo aren't easy x

We're having a boy. We've chosen William, but I also like Samuel. So if we have another boy in the future, I think Samuel will be it hehe. For girls we only chose Eva.

We're still debating on a middle name for William though, I think Thomas is in the lead.

We're having a girl and she'll be Georgia Grace (dh picked first name).

I loved however:

Isla
Ella
Mia
Grace - as a first name

there are more but cant remember - oh well, I picked our sons name (Matthew) so it was husbands turn I guess!

Were calling our little girl freya and our sons name is finnley x

Our DS is called Christian and our DD is called Isabel but this baby doesn't have a name yet. We have middle names- Raymond David (both family names) but all the names on our short list have been crossed off now x

We are having a boy and have settled with Rhys

Short list has had

Kesler
Asher
Levi
Gabriel
Elijah
Rowan

But FINALLY set on Asher Rowan Kesler M*******

We need one of each, DH picked Travis and I picked Layla. They both have meanings for us.

DD is Amelia.

Team yellow -

We have Freddie Hunter Or Violet Jessica

Our son is Lucas James

Lots of lovely names in these lists ladies.

When we were pregnant with our son we had the names Oscar and Isabelle worked out pretty quickly. He turned out to be a boy so we stuck with Oscar. This time round, I'd sort of gone off Isabelle, but it was still on our list.

Girls:
Evie (we're 99% this is the one)
Olivia
Isla
Isabelle
Maia

Boys:
Theo
Lucas
Felix

We're having a boy. He was going to be Sol, but we've changed it to Beau now and I love it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->