Boy: Reuben
Twins: Lara, Isabella
Triplets: Matilda, Phoebe, Violet,

Now that'd be one huge family!

Our first daughter name is Layla Louise
The boy would be Connor Ray

the next girl is going to be Khloe Jay.
Next boy will be Bailey Ray.

Well, I had my first boy and he's Simon Albion.
First girl would be Charlotte Vivienne, if we have a girl.
Twins and triplets aren't something I can even bear to think about. All children are beautiful, don't get me wrong, but if someone told me I was about to have multiples, I would cry for a very long time. Seriously, now that I have one baby and know how much work that is, I cannot fathom how people do it. Serious respect for those that do, but not something I am at all interested in doing myself. So I'm not going to tempt the gods and even play a name game about it! :)

what do u all think of using foreign names?? i loovvve some spanish names like mariela and consuela :)

Girl- Daisy

Boy- Charlie

Twins- Isabella, Jake

Triplets- Amelia (or Emilia-havent decided on spelling) Summer, Nathan

Girl: Amelia, Ellie-May
Boy: Callum or Logan

Havent though of any twins or triplets!lol.

well the 1st girl is taken!!!!
2nd girl- Molly or Lauren
1st boy- Leo or Warwick

Girl: Charlie-Mae OR Jamiey
Boy Riley-James

Never thought about twins or Triplets

xx

aw my daughters name is Amelia,
atm we like
Boy: Alexander
Girl: Eliza, Olivia
Twins: Nate and Maisie
Triplets... erm... millie, molly and mandy!! hahaha!!

was also talking to my friends about this and she would like twin boys called Wyett and Josh! lol or twin girls called Dempsey and Abigal-Jorja!

what do u all think of using foreign names?? i loovvve some spanish names like mariela and consuela :)

I lurve Japanese names. Unfortunately I have no Japanese blood in me at all, so it might seem a bit weird to call my daughter Amaya ("night rain") or Kyoshi ("bright, shining, clear") or Kaida ("little dragon"). I'm tempted to slip Hana in as a middle name. It means flower or blossom, but I figure it's similar enough to Hannah that it wouldn't be really weird, and as a middle name she wouldn't have to be spelling it to people all the time.

I lurve Japanese names. Unfortunately I have no Japanese blood in me at all, so it might seem a bit weird to call my daughter Amaya ("night rain") or Kyoshi ("bright, shining, clear") or Kaida ("little dragon"). I'm tempted to slip Hana in as a middle name. It means flower or blossom, but I figure it's similar enough to Hannah that it wouldn't be really weird, and as a middle name she wouldn't have to be spelling it to people all the time.

Im tempted to look into french names, to go with the surname, but i dont know any off the top of my head. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->