Baby no. 2: Are you already showing?

Bubbles1088

Reaction score
I've had people comment on my belly at work and I'm only 9 weeks! I feel like it's a lot of bloat as I haven't been pigging out on food, but actually cutting out a lot of salty snacks and sweet treats so I don't gain what I did last time, but I feel like I look terrible! :( I carried SO big last time and I'm hoping this time is different.

Anyone else on #2 and feeling the same way?

I'm 10 weeks and have felt fat and bloated for a couple of weeks and some of my trousers don't fit around my waist anymore.

Me too! 13 weeks and already had comments about showing...I also get huge after I eat :-/ just hoping it will blossom into more of a bump shape soon rather then the pooch shape it is now!

I'm just over 10 weeks and I don't think I'm showing but I'm having bad round ligament pain already. I didn't have this till like 13-14 weeks last time

Baby number one and I'm huge at 9 weeks :/ feel like a blob. The moment I eat my stomach expands to 4 times the size and I look 5 months pregnant.

Me! I'm 9+4 and feel huge. I've lost a couple of pounds since falling pregnant, but my clothes are so much tighter and I'm so bloated. I've even had to take my rings off a couple of times - I seem to be puffing up all over.

Me though it's mainly fat I'm a larger lady anyway lol

Oh glad I'm not alone but not glad we are all dealing with this. Can't wait to actually have a baby bump instead of this yucky bloat!

Yep, me too. This is #3 for me, but I'm definitely showing earlier than #1 and I think earlier than #2 too. My skinny pants have already been banished and I think I'm going to have to use the belly band way earlier than before. I'm trying to keep this a secret until at least 12 weeks. I'm 8 weeks now. Not sure if that will work. I think a few people will suspect.

The bloat has been horrible since week 6. Sometimes by the end of the day there's no way I can button my pants and be comfortable. I'm just wearing maternity and stretchy pants. So much better. No one has commented so they must just think I'm getting fat :p At 13 weeks, my belly sticks out past my boobs. Sigh.

Yep, me too. This is #3 for me, but I'm definitely showing earlier than #1 and I think earlier than #2 too. My skinny pants have already been banished and I think I'm going to have to use the belly band way earlier than before. I'm trying to keep this a secret until at least 12 weeks. I'm 8 weeks now. Not sure if that will work. I think a few people will suspect.

We were planning on announcing at 12 weeks too, I actually thought it would be better to wait a little longer but I think it will be too obvious by then!

Baby # 2 and I am only 8 weeks and I am wearing maternity pants. I was about 20 lbs over weight for this pregnancy but the bloat is really making me look very round. I'm not gonna have my cute bump with this pregnancy at all. A bit sad about that and my arms are so fat. This summer is going to be brutal but I am soo happy to be pregnant. I am just making an effort to eat 3 meals, minimize snacking and try to make small changes each week. After this pregnancy I know I won't have another baby so I will really get my body back to my maintainable body weight. My body is craving carbs but my body does not "like" carbs

Me! I'm only 5 weeks and its all bloat but geez! I never really bloated much in my first pregnancy and didn't show until 23/24 weeks. If it keeps on like it is, it will be MUCH earlier

Baby # 2 and I am only 8 weeks and I am wearing maternity pants. I was about 20 lbs over weight for this pregnancy but the bloat is really making me look very round. I'm not gonna have my cute bump with this pregnancy at all. A bit sad about that and my arms are so fat. This summer is going to be brutal but I am soo happy to be pregnant. I am just making an effort to eat 3 meals, minimize snacking and try to make small changes each week. After this pregnancy I know I won't have another baby so I will really get my body back to my maintainable body weight. My body is craving carbs but my body does not "like" carbs

I am wearing maternity pants too. Most of my regular pants still fit, but I'm so much more comfortable in the maternity pants right now.

I too feel like I won't have a cute bump this time; I gained a lot with DD and while not super fat, I have a nice round pudge in the front that is now sticking out way more. One of my coworkers rubbed my belly yesterday. :wacko:

I went shopping for more maternity clothes today and the woman in the maternity store guessed that I was 3.5-4 months pregnant based on the size of my bump (btw, I asked her to guess)....I am 8w 4 d......

I went shopping for more maternity clothes today and the woman in the maternity store guessed that I was 3.5-4 months pregnant based on the size of my bump (btw, I asked her to guess)....I am 8w 4 d......

Wow. Our bodies really kick into gear faster the second time around, don't they? I feel like I look that preggo too but it's seriously mostly bloat! I do feel my uterus better bigger though as I sometimes have a heavy feeling down there now.

The bloat is brutal! I bought a bunch of clothes to get me through and signed up to a gym to maintain the weight gain. The food choices need to improve or this weight is going to be brutal to lose after....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->