baby no 5 , 33 weeks and scared like its my 1st

eeyore123

Pregnant with baby NO 5
Reaction score
So as the title say i'm 33weeks with baby no 5........ and i cant help but fear labour more than my last 3!
I have tried explaining to ppl that i have the same nervous if not worse than i did with my 1st, but i just get the whole ' u've been thou it 4 times before it be a walk in the park for u'
NO NO it wont after 4 labours i know how different each one is and the fact each one came with its own surprises and shocks i'm dreading this one!!!!
My pregnancy hasn't been the easiest i've had Subchronic haematoma at 13-26 weeks, currently being tested for GD, having to have growth scans......

Its doesnt help that each labour has come quick and earlier........ my 4th was born at 36 weeks after just 1hr and 9 mins of labour .
I'm scared i'll give birth at home or on way to hospital, i'm scared this one will be even earlier, i'm scared some thing will go wrong, i'm scared of the pain! (my last 3 were all natural- not thou choice but speed of labours )
I have spoke to my midwife about my fear of quick labour and she was helpful, gave me advice and a fact sheet on what to do............BUT i cant shift the fear i have :cry:

Sorry to moan on and on......... but with no one listening i had to air it some where xxx

:hugs: This is number 5 for me also. I've been pregnant the longest with this one and I'm starting to get worried about size. You're right every birth is different even if you've been through it 4 other times. Just find peace in knowing that ever birth is different and try not to worry hun. Good luck :hugs:

I can so relate i was like that with baby number 5 abso petrified for no reason really not as bad this time round but still scared I think it's because we know what to expect x

im listening hun :) i am on my 5th pregnancy and i only have 3 weeks to go and im really worried. Im trying very hard to keep it all at the back of my mind or i would drive myself crazy. My labours have all been 3 hours only and fairly simple. This time im having a home birth because i dont think i will get to the hosp lol

I dont really know what to say but just wanted you to know that you are not alone and it is a natural feeling that everyone feels. I think what makes us more nervous is everyone telling us it will be easy!!!! like we have to live up to the prediction that we can just shake our leg or sneeze and it will fall out!!! so much pressure lol.

Jenny x

You are not alone....this is my 4 an I'm so worried...all my other 3labours was fine,but I just cnt stop worrying,I'm getting myself in a rite pickle!!An I always get u will b fine,u have had 3 bla bla bla.... So it's nice to kno I not the only one feeling like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->